Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

CharlesVercetti

[ASI/III/VC] Rectangular HUD

Recommended Posts

CharlesVercetti

Final version released.Check first post.Like and support the mod.Please post your reviews.Sorry for the continuous bumps.

Forgot to mention that the new version handles HUD colors through CLEO script,so no need to use the modified exe which I provided with the 1.0 version.

 

 

On 1/1/2014 at 9:09 PM, CharlesVercetti said:

Screens:
 

 

All screenshots belong to the version 1.1 .
6blap4p6pcs6gd4zg.jpg

u62elzji0plrzi5zg.jpg
xo8oxxmuum169b8zg.jpg

 

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Non-Widescreen Support

1m2ajxead9r8sevzg.jpg

 

Links are available on first post.(f*ck Radarmap programming,can't stretch it but can make it bigger :devil: )

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_𝓐𝓖

I just discovered that the HUD isn't actually rectangular but only the radar. :p

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

I just discovered that the HUD isn't actually rectangular but only the radar. :p

What's the main noticeable thing of V HUD?it 's radar is rectangular.So that's why this name. :whistle:

It maybe lame,but it was the name I chose for it almost 4 years ago when I started it.Nobody questioned it anyway.

Edited by CharlesVercetti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurk Morrison

Maybe change the phone to be Whiz (or Badger or Tinkle), an in-game brand rather than Motorola?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Maybe change the phone to be Whiz (or Badger or Tinkle), an in-game brand rather than Motorola?

Take a look at this,requested 4 years ago.

Nice way to handle criticism and different opinions.

 

 

 

 

Sure, it brings the GTA V HUD, but you CAN bring the phone but try to be creative here and do something like the old phones, it would look neat!

 

If you just stick in a modern phone menu it would look out of place, don't you think?

 

There was a heavy backlash when I put a picture with whiz phone.(I even released the Whiz phone on older version.)

You could just replace the texture you want win the phone.txd present in models folder.That would be a lot easier imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurk Morrison

I didn't mean use a modern phone, I just meant change the name on the current texture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

I didn't mean use a modern phone, I just meant change the name on the current texture.

I'm not on my computer.Perhaps if it's an immediate need you can change it yourself.

Sorry for being edgy but I am really not able to access my computer at this point.I only will gain access to my computer at the end of this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_572

Hello
First of All, I Would Like to Thank You For Taking Your Time to Make This Amazing Mod
I Got Problem with This Mod
Others Mod Work Well ,
But Yours, I Get Black Screen At Start New Game or Load My Other Saved Games
Already Tryed on GTA VC Clean Install Without Any Other CLEO Mods or Anything Elses.
and Yes OFC I Have Installed Widescreen Fix too,
And Tested Both Your v1.0 and v1.1 Executes of Game .
When i Delete " v_hud.cs " From CLEO It Fix Black Screen Problem , But After That Mod Should Not Work...
Do You Have Any Idea What is Problem?

Using Windows 10 Pro , 64 Bit , 1920x1080

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
On 8/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, Mr_572 said:

Hello
First of All, I Would Like to Thank You For Taking Your Time to Make This Amazing Mod
I Got Problem with This Mod
Others Mod Work Well ,
But Yours, I Get Black Screen At Start New Game or Load My Other Saved Games
Already Tryed on GTA VC Clean Install Without Any Other CLEO Mods or Anything Elses.
and Yes OFC I Have Installed Widescreen Fix too,
And Tested Both Your v1.0 and v1.1 Executes of Game .
When i Delete " v_hud.cs " From CLEO It Fix Black Screen Problem , But After That Mod Should Not Work...
Do You Have Any Idea What is Problem?

Using Windows 10 Pro , 64 Bit , 1920x1080

Due to this recurring problem with many users, I started working on an .asi plugin version for this mod 2 years ago.

The only thing(and important too) I haven't yet figured out is the way to read player health,armor from process and implement the function.

Any help would be appreciated 

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshGamer007

So are you planning working on this mod further?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
13 hours ago, AshGamer007 said:

So are you planning working on this mod further?

I stopped working on it a long time ago, but recently I thought, why not finish and release the unfinished stuff. So...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Finally! A beta for the new ASI version. Interested people can test and tell their feedback.

Install: drop contents onto game folder

13AG "Ultimate ASI Loader"

No need : Widescreen fix

Phone might display better on 16:9

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xeq9fnegjdlakp6/VC_-_RectHUD_v2b_-_ASI.zip/file

Gameplay video: 

 

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshGamer007

Yay you are back. I am going try this new version as I can.

BTW I have some suggestion if you are interested

Make this mod compatible with The Hero's Debug Menu so HUD color can be changed in-game

Remove the wanted stars so it won't show up without having any wanted level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
6 hours ago, AshGamer007 said:

Yay you are back. I am going try this new version as I can.

BTW I have some suggestion if you are interested

Make this mod compatible with The Hero's Debug Menu so HUD color can be changed in-game

Remove the wanted stars so it won't show up without having any wanted level

1. I think it should be compatible. You just have to remove chhudcol.VC.asi from scripts

2.I've been working on it, but i couldn't find an appropriate method so far. I'll try to make it available asap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

v2.1b is under development, and few new features are done:

> Wanted Stars Disappearance ( req.by @AshGamer007

> Smaller text boxes

> Bordered Text

> Switch between Classic | Modern | V style through "recthud.ini"

> Try GTA IV Hud by 13AG without CLEO.asi ( through "recthud.ini")(bonus)

And a few are under dev, a beta can't be provided right now, but wait until the right time for it!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Here is a new stuff...Weapon Wheel! Been testing it on 16:9 and 4:3 seems to work just fine. 

Beta is on the way fellas!

And the config files look like this. If weapon wheel's gonna come then the second entry shall go.

51ym9rr219hztjvzg.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshGamer007

Sorry for the bump. But when are you going release it?

Also is it possible to add Dynamic 3D Radar while driving vehicles like GTA V?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsolationD

the mediafire download link is down

can you please fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
On 3/15/2020 at 3:46 PM, IsolationD said:

the mediafire download link is down

can you please fix it?

I dont think so, the link works just fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLarenMPX
Posted (edited)
On 10/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, CharlesVercetti said:

最后!新ASI版本的Beta。有兴趣的人可以测试并告诉他们反馈。

安装:将内容拖放到游戏文件夹中

13AG“最终ASI加载程序”

无需:宽屏修复

手机在16:9上可能显示效果更好

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xeq9fnegjdlakp6/VC_-_RectHUD_v2b_-_ASI.zip/file

游戏视频: 

 

您好,作者。您能告诉我您的新V 2B HUD如何在gtavc上完美运行吗?我试图将您的最新文件放入游戏的主目录。可以正常加载游戏,但左下角的HUD显示为空白。只有一些分散的小图标,例如任务图标。如果您能帮助我,我将不胜感激!这是屏幕截图:https://ibb.co/TcYKPMJ @CharlesVercetti

 

Edited by McLarenMPX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
Posted (edited)

 Hi! After an extensive break I am back. This time you can finally get to experience the Weapon Wheel !

Which means the rarely expected Rectangular HUD v2.2 is out. Major changes have been made.

  • No longer dependant on the 15/28MB HUD file, which means that it uses seperate texture bars now. Thus you can easily use any customized radar icons of your own.
  • No needless yellow bar. The style you want can be chosen from recthud.ini
  • Weapon wheel along with a radio wheel. Remember that these are cosmetic working modifications.
  • Press 1 to access Weapon wheel and 2 to access Radio wheel( while on vehicle)
  • Apart from that there are the minor tweaks here and there.

However, since this is a beta, there are still shortcomings.

  • 2D sprites are fixed for 4:3  and 16:9, i cannot assure how the weapon wheel would looking be for other aspect ratios. Help and testing is expected.
  • Crashes are expected if you drown with your vehicle.
  • Possible Savegame corruption noticed. Kindly have a backup of your game save, or test it in a new save.

Downloadhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/r3nsg31qt8tu1f7/Rectangular_HUD_v2.2b.rar

 

Video Demo:

 

 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, McLarenMPX said:

您好,作者。您能告诉我您的新V 2B HUD如何在gtavc上完美运行吗?我试图将您的最新文件放入游戏的主目录。可以正常加载游戏,但左下角的HUD显示为空白。只有一些分散的小图标,例如任务图标。如果您能帮助我,我将不胜感激!这是屏幕截图:https://ibb.co/TcYKPMJ @CharlesVercetti

 

Check out the new version. From the screenshot I noticed that you haven't used the asi loader.

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLarenMPX
On 2020/4/23 at PM9点59分, CharlesVercetti said:

 Hi! After an extensive break I am back. This time you can finally get to experience the Weapon Wheel !

Which means the rarely expected Rectangular HUD v2.2 is out. Major changes have been made.

  • No longer dependant on the 15/28MB HUD file, which means that it uses seperate texture bars now. Thus you can easily use any customized radar icons of your own.
  • No needless yellow bar. The style you want can be chosen from recthud.ini
  • Weapon wheel along with a radio wheel. Remember that these are cosmetic working modifications.
  • Press 1 to access Weapon wheel and 2 to access Radio wheel( while on vehicle)
  • Apart from that there are the minor tweaks here and there.

However, since this is a beta, there are still shortcomings.

  • 2D sprites are fixed for 4:3  and 16:9, i cannot assure how the weapon wheel would looking be for other aspect ratios. Help and testing is expected.
  • 如果您淹没在车辆中,可能会导致碰撞。
  • 发现 可能的Savegame损坏请备份您的游戏保存,或在新的保存中对其进行测试。

下载https//www.mediafire.com/file/r3nsg31qt8tu1f7/Rectangular_HUD_v2.2b.rar

 

视频演示:

 

 

签出新版本。从屏幕截图中,我注意到您尚未使用过asi加载器。

Thanks a lot!  I will try to use the New HUD mod with asi loader!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Been working on fixing the resolution related issues with some of the components.

  • The Weapon/Radio Wheel has been fixed to run on multiple resolutions.
  • The amount of textures used in Weapon Wheel is reduced.
  • This along with few additional fixes, will be released soon.

nj5v3hy0gzmc12ezg.jpg?size_id=6

 

3v2vupjaqc7ykhzzg.jpg?size_id=8

 

laj3qec21u1clhazg.jpg?size_id=7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

Look what's cookin' !

ik72v5zkwxhimzuzg.jpg

 

I assure you this won't get delayed. Finally after 5 years i have been able to complete this, in .asi plugin this time. Also nailed the proper blip rotation as well. The blip rotation will be ported to VC version (along with few other fixes such as proper widescreen support)

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz
2 minutes ago, CharlesVercetti said:

Look what's cookin' !

ik72v5zkwxhimzuzg.jpg

 

I assure you this won't get delayed. Finally after 5 years i have been able to complete this, in .asi plugin this time. Also nailed the proper blip rotation as well. The blip rotation will be ported to VC version (along with few other fixes such as proper widescreen support)

Finally my dream has come true!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9yajof5qu1ee4g/GTA_III_Rect-HUD_v1.0.rar/file

 

Alright! Here is the first version of GTA III Rectangular HUD. I haven't fixed Car/Locations text and info boxes,but lot of new updated stuff is on this one! Check it out and give feedback and bug reports ( if any).

 

  • Added custom coloring to health/armor bars.
  • No 5 star wanted levels. HuD now hides at regular interval. (10sec)
  • Weapon wheel/radio wheel have name ids now and are multiresolution supported.
  • Radar is perfectly fixed, including the blip rotation and multiresolution supported.
  • Phone added, now has a pop up animation with 3second delay.(Press P) Same goes with the Radio wheel.(Press 2/ 'R' button )
  • Standard weapon icon system is removed. Only weapon wheel can be used. (Press 1 / Middle mouse button)

GTA VC version update will take time because I haven't fixed the radar yet. Other stuff are gettin fixed one by one.

 

 

Edited by CharlesVercetti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz
8 minutes ago, CharlesVercetti said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9yajof5qu1ee4g/GTA_III_Rect-HUD_v1.0.rar/file

 

Alright! Here is the first version of GTA III Rectangular HUD. I haven't fixed Car/Locations text and info boxes,but lot of new updated stuff is on this one! Check it out and give feedback and bug reports ( if any).

 

  • Added custom coloring to health/armor bars.
  • No 5 star wanted levels. HuD now hides at regular interval. (10sec)
  • Weapon wheel/radio wheel have name ids now and are multiresolution supported.
  • Radar is perfectly fixed, including the blip rotation and multiresolution supported.
  • Phone added, now has a pop up animation with 3second delay.(Press P) Same goes with the Radio wheel.(Press 2/ 'R' button )
  • Standard weapon icon system is removed. Only weapon wheel can be used. (Press 1 / Middle mouse button)

GTA VC version update will take time because I haven't fixed the radar yet. Other stuff are gettin fixed one by one.

 

 

If you want to make the phone more lore-friendly you should add the SUMO logo to it.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Squid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlesVercetti
7 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

If you want to make the phone more lore-friendly you should add the SUMO logo to it.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Squid

Dang it! I was searching for GTA3 mobile companies but completely overlooked this. Then I settled for the standard 2001 Nokia model. I'll change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.