Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,838 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

universetwisters

Is Michael REALLY that stupid?

universetwisters

He has that bigass of a mansion, and literally anybody can walk in!

Franklin managed to sneak in & steal Jimmy's car, Dave managed to enter without ringing no doorbells, Trevor managed to weasel himself in multiple times, and Merryweather even busted their way in there!

I mean goddamn Michael, you've got such a big house surrounded by a fence/gate, so why not get a proper security system?

Officer Ronson

Well thats what happens when you hire G6.

Raavi

Well thats what happens when you hire G6.

Exactly, they were having some good ol' G6 in their van whilst billing Michael for installing a security system.

Edited by Raavi

darkdayz

Franklin managed to sneak in & steal Jimmy's car, Dave managed to enter without ringing no doorbells, Trevor managed to weasel himself in multiple times, and Merryweather even busted their way in there!

I mean goddamn Michael, you've got such a big house surrounded by a fence/gate, so why not get a proper security system?

You can't just walk in, it's locked. Franklin could walk in for the sake of the mission, but didn't escape without a gun to his head. Dave is a friend and can by all means be let in by one of the kids or Amanda as he is known. Trevor got in when everybody was arguing in the kitchen and paying no attention to people coming in. Merryweather, well, it wasn't exactly unseen stealth was it.

It was all in context to the characters and what was happening at the time, hence why Madrazo waited outside.

Edited by darkdayz

dave4242

Merryweather probably run the home security services in LS.

Also when you talk about Franklin he crept in through a firkin window, surely you don't think rich people should never open their windows just in case.

universetwisters

Also when you talk about Franklin he crept in through a firkin window, surely you don't think rich people should never open their windows just in case.

How about in "Father/son", when he just meandered in the backyard without anyone batting an eye?

And then in "Bury the hatchet", Trevor just pops in without making a word

United_Stealth

Because New Kids is that realistic?

Tlaneloli

It was a second story window, not very easy access, Franklin couldn't have gotten up there without the gardener's truck.

universetwisters

Because New Kids is that realistic?

I never said it was?

MrIbby

The master of stealth doesn't even have locks on his doors, yet another badly written part of GTA V.

Tlaneloli

How about in "Father/son", when he just meandered in the backyard without anyone batting an eye?

And then in "Bury the hatchet", Trevor just pops in without making a word

So Franklin could climb into the backyard, that's different than getting in the house, as for Trevor making it in, well he's Trevor, and they didn't really need to lock up at that time having a visitor and everyone but Tracey home.

You can't just walk in, it's locked. Franklin could walk in for the sake of the mission, but didn't escape without a gun to his head. Dave is a friend and can by all means be let in by one of the kids or Amanda as he is known. Trevor got in when everybody was arguing in the kitchen and paying no attention to people coming in. Merryweather, well, it wasn't exactly unseen stealth was it.

It was all in context to the characters and what was happening at the time, hence why Madrazo waited outside.

This.

The master of stealth doesn't even have locks on his doors, yet another badly written part of GTA V.

Michael's a master of stealth?

And he has locks on his doors, that's why Franklin needed to sneak in through the second story window, also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

universetwisters

also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

But Trevor did in all those missions. Fame or shame...bury the hatchet...etc

funkybub

Wouldn't Dave has keys to the house, considering he is supporting Michael?

cholesterol

Michael really should have security, being under witness protection and all. Hell, just being rich is excuse enough to have security.

Bassboom

forget people coming into his house i think he's a pussy for coping sh*t off his wife for having anger issues yet shes f*cking anyone that comes into her house, yogi's tennis coach's she would of probably done franklin if she caught him in the house

Tlaneloli

also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

But Trevor did in all those missions. Fame or shame...bury the hatchet...etc

He's Trevor.....

Can you do it in free roam? No, it's locked.

Ray

Well, if Michael's mansion had high tech security, how would of Franklin been able to repo Jimmy's SUV? It's all for gameplay purposes.

Edited by Ray Margarita

theNGclan

You're looking too deep into it. Enjoy the game in it's glory, despite of it's obvious blemishes.

Meowmixx

Are you REALLY that stupid? maybe because it's a f*cking video game?

icemagi

FUN FACT: If you go to Michael's house while playing as Franklin in free mode, Michael will open the gates for him.

If you go to his house as Trevor, the gates don't open.

Well, at least he doesn't when I try

SavageSalad

His house isn't really that big, Where I live that's pretty much the standard size of a house.

Homemade Dynamite

His house isn't really that big, Where I live that's pretty much the standard size of a house.

Are you rich?

SavageSalad

Are you rich?

Not really, I just live on an island on the coast of south carolina, so people like to build big houses to show off.

Osho

I really don't get it. I don't see any thing stupid about him. He is as good as a normal human, you and me may act in a situation as miserable as his life. Since it's a video game he does not "resemble closely" to a state of being serious rather captivate players enough to play through.

Drunken Cowboy

And yet his doors are RPG-proof in multiplayer... I guess he really downgraded his coverage some point before V.

Tlaneloli

Are you rich?

You know I grew up under the poverty line, live in a poor neighborhood, and I didn't think it was all THAT big, y know by mansion standards, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, that's like the size of a generic,middle class suburban home it's nice but it ain't that big, unlike CJ's mansion. I mean that's the house itself, but they got a big chunk of property, pool, jacuzzi, a f*cking tennis court....

Emperor Zero

Are you rich?

You know I grew up under the poverty line, live in a poor neighborhood, and I didn't think it was all THAT big, y know by mansion standards, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, that's like the size of a generic,middle class suburban home it's nice but it ain't that big, unlike CJ's mansion. I mean that's the house itself, but they got a big chunk of property, pool, jacuzzi, a f*cking tennis court....

Owning all of that isn't really that impressive, not even that hard to achieve. You don't even have to be that rich to own something like that, A Middle-Classman would be able to afford all of that without a problem.

gtaOnlinemods

He goes thru all that Epsilon bullsh*t, Doesnt that prove that he is pretty dumb... wearing f*ckin clown pajamas for 10 days to make some Kifflom guy happy.

Osho

He goes thru all that Epsilon bullsh*t, Doesnt that prove that he is pretty dumb... wearing f*ckin clown pajamas for 10 days to make some Kifflom guy happy.

In that case, add a few more to the list who either act stupid or appear to be one. Like I said, the example picked in the topic is inappropriate for a character being called stupid. It does not make much sense how it can relate to stupidity rather just how the game was designed to interact with Michael.

PhillBellic

It's called Swiss Cheese Security my friend. :colgate: