Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,011 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GTASuspectOnFoot

Are Attractive Female Characters Possible?

AndyC-M

my first attempt...

0_0.jpg

my second attempt...

0_0.jpg

id like to delete and recreate my main character as he looks like a smack head, but it would be too costly and its took me along time to get to level 56 (yes, only 56 :-( ) so he has to wear shades

0_0.jpg

Shade04rek

I might delete my 1st slot lvl 99 nd make a crackhead chick to upload here, then delete cause Ive been planning to make my CJ character. I want that 3rd slot though dammit

GTA-Freak-iX

I think i may have found the most attractive ones

5rXtQSE.jpg

MY2LqaQ.jpg

Shade04rek

^ Fappable

jdwarfer

MY2LqaQ.jpg

Is that a bug ? I often see that face on female bodies, in activity lobbies. Never on my character. Is it temporary ?

chili27

mine

34ruiia.jpg

2d2d63r.jpg

not bad right?

Crack Whore.

GTA-Freak-iX

MY2LqaQ.jpg

Is that a bug ? I often see that face on female bodies, in activity lobbies. Never on my character. Is it temporary ?

I think if you put all of your shader towards your dad's resemblance, then she'll look like a tranny

C73mnvI.jpg

jdwarfer

MY2LqaQ.jpg

I think if you put all of your shader towards your dad's resemblance, then she'll look like a tranny

C73mnvI.jpg

I see your point, but I'm talking about a specific face, always the same, like it was a bug.

SFBryan18

They are possible...

rbz2.jpg

4pjq.jpg

cvab.jpg

Just not in GTAO.

Edited by SFBryan18

Phyxsius-

They are possible...

Just not in GTAO.

It looks like it is heavily modded, with at least one skin and one skeleton :) Skyrim, isn`t it?

If we talk about other games, there are very good options for females, in most of them, but, sadly, this isn`t one. Well, it is, but VERY limited options for decent looking girls.

Edited by Phyxsius-

SFBryan18

They are possible...

Just not in GTAO.

It looks like it is heavily modded, with at least one skin and one skeleton :) Skyrim, isn`t it?

Lots of mods. I loved Skyrim on PC.

Phyxsius-

They are possible...

Just not in GTAO.

Lots of mods. I loved Skyrim on PC.

Believe it or not, IF you like that style of clothing, there will be a game, or that is the rumour - World of Darkness, a CCP Games MMO in the Vampire The Masquerade setting - GTA with vampires in funny clothing.

wod2-c359417a5a4ab100.jpg

This is what you can expect, as a rough guideline.

Edited by Phyxsius-

SFBryan18

I liked to role play as Grey Jedi in Skyrim, which are basically neutral when it comes to the force (their back story was they were scouting from another planet and not native to Tamriel). I also wanted to show her body off since the dimonized UNP was such a great mod. I figured that outfit looked good for the role, though she did look a little under dressed during snow storms.

Edited by SFBryan18

ugotsmoked

D & D sux

Phyxsius-

D & D sux

Yes, but you have it in all the games. If it is real time D&D, it doesn`t change anything. Just look at SWTOR - which is basically real time KoToR 1 + 2 .

[EDIT] Their main game, EVE Online is based on skill points anyway, so I wouldn`t mind if this one will be too. I would like to have solid skills and not timed bullsh*t like EVE, but meh. We`ll see.

Edited by Phyxsius-

CarcerCityMadMan

MY2LqaQ.jpg

awee fuk i killed one of those things today in a dm.surprisingly some bullets 2 the face actually it look better lmao

Edited by CarcerCityMadMan

Raylion

On page 22 I made a copy of lkr's 'Kim' character (including settings used) that turned out quite well. So I've tried on another character called Akasha (originally created by forum user .Akasha.) as its definately one of the better examples I've seen (see below):

Akasha 1 (image owned by .Akasha.)

205Akasha_zps881e8121.jpg

Akasha 2 (image owned by .Akasha.)

204Akasha_zpsfe5e4af6.jpg

My attempt at copying Akasha:

203TiasSelfie_zps5750bfb6.jpg

The settings I used were as follows:

1st GrandMa 6

1st GrandPa 4

approx 55/45mix in favour of Grandma (these first set of settings had most affect on overall features)

2nd GrandMa 13

2nd GrandPa 2

approx 55/45 mix in favour of Grandma (these second set of settings affected skin colour more than features)

Final mix 98% toward mother.

Details of how I produced these are on page 22. Its definately easier to produce an attractive female if you can use an existing GTA character as a reference. The above took me about 30 mins.

EDIT: The ingame lighting of the selfie has a dramatic effect on the photo...she doesn't look as good in direct light/sunlight but in diffused light like in the garage it comes out better.

Edited by Raylion

PalmIsland

They are possible...

rbz2.jpg

4pjq.jpg

cvab.jpg

Just not in GTAO.

I assume your pictures are from modded Skyrim on PC.

This picture is from Vanilla Skyrim on Xbox 360.

210xfo5.jpg

(posted before in a different thread).

Edited by PalmIsland

SFBryan18

Vanilla was playable if you didn't have a good PC, but once you cross over, there was no going back. There were so many awesome mods made for it. It's why I cringe when people use the word modder here. For solo PC games, it's a good thing.

Hallgarth

Posted a pic before, but have re-rolled a new female character since then. Actually replaced both characters with new ones. Play as my dude more, but occasionally play as my girl char. Anyway, her special parent is Misty. Couldn't tell you who the other grandparents are.

0_0.jpg

Turned out okay. Was using black hair till I found that blonde suited her better.

ugotsmoked

Dudes with lipstick...

PalmIsland

Vanilla was playable if you didn't have a good PC, but once you cross over, there was no going back. There were so many awesome mods made for it. It's why I cringe when people use the word modder here. For solo PC games, it's a good thing.

I know Skyrim is superior on PC and I can run it on maximum settings. I have transferred my Xbox 360 Skyrim save and converted it into an PC Skyrim save. I want to test the unofficial Falskar DLC, and some other mods. I don't want to create a new character, so I simply continue the game with my female character Nevada.

lxr

Kim:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I was very impressed with this effort above by lxr...so much so I decided to see if i could copy it (hope you don't mind lxr)...result below:

202Selfie_zps68093a5d.jpg

This was a big learning experience for me as most of my characters are normally lucky random selections with minor changes to fix a few bits.

Key things I learned:

- the smirk and lighting of the characters in the creation screen isn't helpful as I didn't think I was close until I saved it and saw the result in game.

- setting the player mood in game to 'normal' gives the most balanced features for selfies

- to avoid overly man-ish looking women you need to use grand dads that have narrow faces and chins...my initial attempts wouldn't have looked out of place at Cockatoo's until I figured this out!!!

The settings I used were as follows:

1st GrandMa 2

1st GrandPa 1

approx 60/40 mix in favour of Grandma (these first set of settings had most affect on overall features)

2nd GrandMa 5

2nd GrandPa 1

approx 60/40 mix in favour of Grandma (these second set of settings affected skin colour more than features)

Final mix 100% toward mother

The 1st grandma is key to the whole thing, if you can work which grand parent returns the closest resemblence of your subject then use it and do minor tinkering with the remaining grand parents to find the best balance. Use the first set for facial strucuture and the second set for skin tone (thats how it worked for me anyway in this case).

I forget the other settings but it was something like 100% in sleep and whatever was left to give the most youthful skin - should say in the descriptions.

Hope this helps some people and a plea to others posting their creations - please include your settings! :)

Cool. And yes, we do share two ancestors!

If you're on PS3, we should meet up ;) I'm KimFowleyJr.

Gaulois

Hi, I'm new here, but wanted to give another possible combo for a good looking female. (imo)

She looks quiete similar to the Akasha character above.

I don't have a pic yet but enter these combos and tell me what you think!

Mom's mother -> 6

Mom's Father -> 1

Resemblance: do the other options first and come back to this bar later. I'll explain below.

Dad's mother -> 8

Dad's father -> 5

Resemblance: 100% on Mother's side

Your own resemblance: 100% on Mother's side.

Then go back to the mother's resemblance and drag the bar all the way towards the female (left) side. Then move it slowly to the right, right until your character's skin color turns white. (It will be very noticeable) Except of course if you like the tanner look. Personally I don't since almost all tans in game look fake and orange and make you look like an oompa loompa from Jersey.

Lifestyle:

Sleep: 10 hrs

Friends & Family: 3 hrs

Sports: 7 hrs

Legal Work: 4 hrs

Age is of course 21 and personally I think the Cat Eye make up looks best on her, but that's a matter of personal taste. She can pull off any hairstyle and color so have fun with her!

Let me know what you think

Raylion

Hi, I'm new here, but wanted to give another possible combo for a good looking female. (imo)

Mom's mother -> 6

Mom's Father -> 1

Resemblance: do the other options first and come back to this bar later. I'll explain below.

Dad's mother -> 8

Dad's father -> 5

Then go back to the mother's resemblance and drag the bar all the way towards the female (left) side. Then move it slowly to the right, right until your character's skin color turns white. (It will be very noticeable) Except of course if you like the tanner look. Personally I don't since almost all tans in game look fake and orange and make you look like an oompa loompa from Jersey.

Lifestyle:

Age is of course 21 and personally I think the Cat Eye make up looks best on her, but that's a matter of personal taste. She can pull off any hairstyle and color so have fun with her!

Any chance of a piccy...I'm all out of character slots and would really like to see the result?

Gaulois

Mom's mother -> 6

Mom's Father -> 1

Dad's mother -> 8

Dad's father -> 5

Lifestyle:

Any chance of a piccy...I'm all out of character slots and would really like to see the result?

Could you explain to me how to take an ingame pic? I'm not really that much of a gamer so I'm not sure how to do this

Raylion

Could you explain to me how to take an ingame pic? I'm not really that much of a gamer so I'm not sure how to do this

I'll send you a personal message with some details on what to do. Should be with you in about 5 mins.

Pixel S

Dudes with lipstick.

Look who is still having sexual issues.