1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TJGM

This doesn't seem to wanna work for me. As soon as i add the modloader folder and asi, the game crashes with an error sound when i start it up, but it is still running in task manager. Anybody got any ideas????

What game version do you have?

kev25b

This doesn't seem to wanna work for me. As soon as i add the modloader folder and asi, the game crashes with an error sound when i start it up, but it is still running in task manager. Anybody got any ideas????

V1.0

Neddo

This works great. Finally I can have HD cars and textures without crashing

Concavax

Dude, really... THIS IS f*ckING AWESOME!!! But this crash with enhanced fuctions (On weapons) by Djjunior.Mod loder and cleo.log say it. :(

Enhanced functions works fine for me.

Thats straing, mi gta crash always :(

I remove all, but i thing the problem is Imvhet.

TJGM

V1.0

Seems odd. Post the modloader log here, Link could tell you what's causing it.

Dude, really... THIS IS f*ckING AWESOME!!! But this crash with enhanced fuctions (On weapons) by Djjunior.Mod loder and cleo.log say it. :(

Enhanced functions works fine for me.

Thats straing, mi gta crash always :(

I remove all, but i thing the problem is Imvhet.

Same as above. But Improved Vehicle Features works fine for me with Mod Loader, you might've installed something wrong.

kev25b

I don't think it is modloader. I just did a fresh install and the only thing i installed was cleo, and it was crashing again. It seems to be down to vorbis.dll or vorbisfile.dll. Because when i added the original dlls the game worked fine.

Edit I Have sorted it now. I was using the wrong exe, God i feel stupid lol, thanks for the help.

Edited by kev25b

savidge

I don't know why, but it's like ImVehFt chooses whether to work or not whenever I run GTA: SA.

Edited by SergeantSavidge

SilverRST

This is gonna be very usefull! Nice tool!

Although I have a question, is this ModLoader compatible with fastman92's IMG Organizer?

It seperate everything into their own .img files like all vehicles are seperated and placed in vehicles.img and weapons to weapons.img

and all maps got placed in their own .img files. This makes no longer use of the regular gta3.img.

More about fastman's IMG Organizer and IMG Limit Adjuster:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=22125

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=19468

And one last question. I'm making a carmod so I already have the .dff and .txd files.

But how do I use the handling, carcols, vehicle.ide? Do I have to make my own .dat.ide files?

Edited by SilverRST

MrMateczko

Umm...I see no point of using anything IMG related with Mod Loader, but that's like, your opinion, man.

Anyways, LINK/2012 is a genius! I was skeptical about this mod in the beginning, but now when I can enjoy sound mods without bugs, I was easily convinced.

Only thing I would want is more .dat support, like those used by Overdose Effects.

Maybe even stream.ini plugin, but it's not a must.

If that's done, it'll be perfect!

Edited by MrMateczko

SilverRST

Umm...I see no point of using anything IMG related with Mod Loader, but that's like, your opinion, man.

Anyways, LINK/2012 is a genius! I was skeptical about this mod in the beginning, but now when I can enjoy sound mods without bugs, I was easily convinced.

Only thing I would want is more .dat support, like those used by Overdose Effects.

Maybe even stream.ini plugin, but it's not a must.

If that's done, it'll be perfect!

No, you don't understand. It is how GTA SA has been organized, just like GTAIV.

Every vehicle goes in their own IMG files and weapons too, and all other maps/files have now their own IMG files.

It is only how the game has been organized like GTAIV IMG files.

And indeed. I'm really impressed what Link2012 is doing. It makes installing mods extremely friendly and no more backups and messing it up witj files

that can cause crashes etc. It's very handy mod!

LINK/2012

Thanks for the praise, love it :p

Although I have a question, is this ModLoader compatible with fastman92's IMG Organizer?
It seperate everything into their own .img files like all vehicles are seperated and placed in vehicles.img and weapons to weapons.img
and all maps got placed in their own .img files. This makes no longer use of the regular gta3.img.

And one last question. I'm making a carmod so I already have the .dff and .txd files.
But how do I use the handling, carcols, vehicle.ide? Do I have to make my own .dat.ide files?

I don't know if them work together Mod Loader but I remember I tried to make it compatible, but I didn't test if it really ended up being compatible :p. Take the try and tell me the result.

However, just like MrMateczko said, I don't see a point in using this plugin together Mod Loader, I mean, why'd you like to organize the base path if you're not even going to touch it? I'd guess it's because your game is already like this and you want to know if ML will work with your game like that?

About the lines, you can either:

• Create a .txt file and place the lines there (anywhere in the start of a line, it was made to find lines on readme files)
  • or copy the original dat/cfg file into modloader and do your changes there. Yeah, just like the main post says, you don't have to worry if you have like 70 handling.cfg files in Mod Loader, they will automatically get mixed correctly.

However, carcols.dat isn't supported yet
More data files support will come, for sure, but I don't know when :p

Edited by LINK/2012

Fenton

I had a problem, My game crashing at driving or walking to Flint County, At Flint Intersection, It's your mod loader or my own fault? Please answer it

TJGM

I had a problem, My game crashing at driving or walking to Flint County, At Flint Intersection, It's your mod loader or my own fault? Please answer it

Mod Loader is fine. You installed a mod wrong.

Musi

How do I get a custom timecyc to work with this? I tried creating a new folder 'timecyc' inside 'modloader' and I placed there timecyc.dat, timecyc.aaa and timecycp.dat and it didn't load it in SA:MP.

I also tried the .exe that loads a custom timecyc in SA:MP (from data folder) and it still didn't work.

TJGM

How do I get a custom timecyc to work with this? I tried creating a new folder 'timecyc' inside 'modloader' and I placed there timecyc.dat, timecyc.aaa and timecycp.dat and it didn't load it in SA:MP.

I also tried the .exe that loads a custom timecyc in SA:MP (from data folder) and it still didn't work.

Timecyc's don't work with SAMP when using this.

fastman92

IMG Limit Adjuster - I hope Link2012 didn't mess it up by pointing to static memory location of _imgs.

IMG organizer should be compatible, it only moves files from gta3.img & gta_int.img to many small IMG archives.

QueenOfQueens

Hi, i'm really noob in this gta mod, only use mod for sims 3 which is very easy. So i'm so confusd because all car mods that i downloaded usually have same name (all in dff,txd) with the original one (or is it have to be like that? I really don't know). But how can mod car appear at game? After i added folders (cars,peds,etc) inside modloader, do i have to edit some script or something? If yes, which one? And for skins, i made peds folder inside modloader, and the only peds that appear is the peds who have same name to the default. If i use non default name for the peds inside modloader, how can it added at the game? I already use skinselector, but it really not appear at game. I' m using win 8.1 64bit, so i cannot use the img loader (netframework issue). I 'm also use gtasa ultrahd modv2.0 rikintosh with extreme enb series, also enb series skyrim v2052.
For cleo i really dont know which one i'm using because it is already inside the gtasa ultrahd modv2.0. Thakyou :)

10011479_10202460389008967_6552439702669

Edited by QueenOfQueens

uokka

You cannot just add models. You have to replace existing ones. However, you can rename those you've downloaded (fe. bullet.txd & bullet.dff -> supergt.txd & supergt.dff).

You should be able to install the lates CLEO without issues, but you don't have to.

QueenOfQueens

You cannot just add models. You have to replace existing ones. However, you can rename those you've downloaded (fe. bullet.txd & bullet.dff -> supergt.txd & supergt.dff).

You should be able to install the lates CLEO without issues, but you don't have to.

Thankyou uokka, i'll try to rename them, wish meluck :D.

For skins, do i need to change or add things in skin.img (names with tdx,dff)?

Musi

Will there be any support for timecycs loading in SA:MP in future versions?

LINK/2012

Will there be any support for timecycs loading in SA:MP in future versions?

Maybe, I may have found the reason but I didn't test yet.

uokka
[...]

For skins, do i need to change or add things in skin.img (names with tdx,dff)?

I guess you're referring to Ryosuke's skin changer mod? In that case, no - you don't have to rename models in order to 'replace' existing ones. You can choose any names for those models. In fact, you might even try to avoid giving them existing model names already used in the game (not sure though - Ryosuke's mods are quite ... different). I hope thats enough off topic. (;

Apu889

sorry if i'm missing some words on the readme's, but is it possible to adding new models/textures using modloader? how?

LINK/2012

It is, just do it like how you'd do in the normal game... Everything is like that, if it works in the normal game, it will work on ML.

Himura88

I need some help i can t make project oblivion to work i put \GTA San Andreas\modloader\Project_Oblivion_2010HQ\all the dff and txd files and the maps and models folders and in the game i have like white trees

LINK/2012

You have white trees either because you installed it wrong or because it's conflicting with another vegetation mod.

I can't give any more advice because I'm not 100% sure of the files that cause this issue, but this definitely is not a ML problem.

Himura88

Thank you for your answer.the problem is srt3 if i run project oblivion without srt3 it works i tried to add to exeption srt3 so i put modloader\Project_Oblivion_2010H=1 and modloader\SRt3 Mipmap 2014=100 but it don t work still have white trees if i remove srt3 it works i don t use the exception comand how is ment to be used?

Define mods priority here
; The priority must be from 1 to 100, where 100 has the highest and 1 has the lowest priority
; The priority 0 means "DO NOT LOAD"
; By default each mod has the priority of 50, and mods received by command line will have a priority of 80
; Just put the mod folder name followed by '=' and it's priority (e.g. MyMod=50)
;
; PS¹: Files following a simple overriding rule, so for example, if a mod A has priority 100 and mod B has priority 1 and both has a LOADSCS.txd
; the LOADSCS.txd from mod B will be used, because LOADSCS.txd from A was loaded then B was loaded, overriding the LOADSCS from A
;

LINK/2012

Disabling is priority 0, and you don't need to put the 'modloader' in the name, so

[PRIORITY]SRt3 Mipmap 2014=0
Also, I think it'd be more interesting if you've put SRT3 with a higher priority and Oblivion with lower priority (you were doing it right, except that you don't need the 'modloader\' part)

Hopefully the in-game menu will fix all those confusions.

Edited by LINK/2012

Himura88

It dosen t work :( it seems like the priority think dosen t work for me or i just don t know how to use it damn.Is not working with 0 and is not working with 100 and 1 or 1 and 100 i tried everything :(

ToyGT_one

I have a problem, i have installed a police car mod before then deleted it and now i want to install gta 3 hd cars which includes gta 3 police release and beta version which replace LSPD and SFPD police cars but when i installed it and start playing i still can see the police mod i installed before even if i removed it.

log for some reason it shows old mods that i installed and deleted:

========================== modloader 0.1.14 ==========================Loading basic config file modloader/modloader.iniMaking sure directory "modloader/.data" exists...Making sure directory "modloader/.data/plugins" exists...Making sure directory "modloader/.data/cache" exists...Reading command lineDone reading command lineLooking for plugins...Reading plugins.iniLoading plugin module 'std-asi.dll'Plugin module 'std-asi.dll' loaded as std-asi 0.11 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-bank.dll'Plugin module 'std-bank.dll' loaded as std-bank 0.2 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-cleo.dll'Plugin module 'std-cleo.dll' loaded as std-cleo DC1 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-data.dll'Plugin module 'std-data.dll' loaded as std-data 0.3 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-fx.dll'Plugin module 'std-fx.dll' loaded as std-fx RC1 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-img.dll'Plugin module 'std-img.dll' loaded as std-img RC3 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-movies.dll'Plugin module 'std-movies.dll' loaded as std-movies RC1 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-scm.dll'Plugin module 'std-scm.dll' loaded as std-scm RC1 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-sprites.dll'Plugin module 'std-sprites.dll' loaded as std-sprites RC1 by LINK/2012Loading plugin module 'std-text.dll'Plugin module 'std-text.dll' loaded as std-text RC2 by LINK/2012Starting up plugins...Starting up plugin "std-bank"Starting up plugin "std-asi"Starting up plugin "std-cleo"Finishing cache fileNothing to finishStarting up plugin "std-fx"Starting up plugin "std-movies"Starting up plugin "std-scm"Starting up plugin "std-sprites"Starting up plugin "std-text"Starting up plugin "std-img"Starting up plugin "std-data"Creating data cache folder...Looking for mods at "modloader\"...Loading modloader config file modloader.iniReading mod "Bank_096\" (0) at "Bank_096\"...Handler for file "sound_001.wav" (0) is "std-bank"Handler for file "sound_002.wav" (1) is "std-bank"Reading mod "Bank_097\" (1) at "Bank_097\"...Handler for file "sound_001.wav" (2) is "std-bank"Handler for file "sound_002.wav" (3) is "std-bank"Handler for file "sound_003.wav" (4) is "std-bank"Reading mod "F1 Ferrari v2.0\" (2) at "F1 Ferrari v2.0\"...Handler for file "supergt.dff" (5) is "std-img"Handler for file "supergt.txd" (6) is "std-img"Handler for file "turismo.dff" (7) is "std-img"Reading mod "IMVEHFT\" (3) at "IMVEHFT\"...Handler for file "ImVehFt.asi" (9) is "std-asi"Handler for file "ImVehFt.ini" (10) not foundReading mod "Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\" (4) at "Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\"...Handler for file "ANGELES.JPG" (11) not foundHandler for file "copcarla.dff" (12) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarla.txd" (13) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarla.zip" (14) not foundHandler for file "copcarru.dff" (15) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarru.txd" (16) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarru.zip" (17) not foundHandler for file "copcarsf.dff" (18) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarsf.txd" (19) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarsf.zip" (20) not foundHandler for file "copcarvg.dff" (21) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarvg.txd" (22) is "std-img"Handler for file "copcarvg.zip" (23) not foundHandler for file "FIERRO.JPG" (24) not foundHandler for file "SHERIFF.JPG" (26) not foundHandler for file "Thumbs.db" (27) not foundHandler for file "VENT.JPG" (28) not foundReading mod "VehicleSpawn_Cleo\" (5) at "VehicleSpawn_Cleo\"...Handler for file "VehicleSpawner.cs" (30) is "std-asi"Handler for file "VehicleSpawngxt.fxt" (31) is "std-text"Handling files...Pos processing...Pos processing plugin "std-bank"Pos processing plugin "std-asi"CLEO library version 401011E found at "cleo.asi"[ASI] Module has been loaded: "modloader\IMVEHFT\ImVehFt.asi"[CLEO] Module has been loaded: "cleo.asi"Pos processing plugin "std-cleo"Pos processing plugin "std-fx"Pos processing plugin "std-movies"Pos processing plugin "std-scm"Pos processing plugin "std-sprites"Pos processing plugin "std-text"Injecting FXT file "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawngxt.fxt"Pos processing plugin "std-img"Pos processing plugin "std-data"Game is ready!Loading fonts values "DATA\FONTS.DAT"Splash screen events...Reading readme file modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\readme.txtReading readme file modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\Read-me.txt	Found handling file line at 40: POLICE_LA    1600.0    4500.0   2.0    0.0 0.0  -0.20 75  1.05 0.78 0.52  5 200.0 28.0 10.0 4 P  11.1  0.53 0 35.0 2.0  0.12  0.0   0.20 -0.12 0.5  0.0  0.2  0.24 25000  40000000 10200008 0  1 0 	Found handling file line at 42: POLICE_SF    1600.0    4500.0   2.0    0.0 0.0  -0.20 75  1.05 0.78 0.52  5 200.0 28.0 10.0 4 P  11.1  0.53 0 35.0 2.0  0.12  0.0   0.20 -0.12 0.5  0.0  0.2  0.24 25000  40000000 10200008 0  1 0 	Found handling file line at 44: POLICE_VG    1600.0    4500.0   2.0    0.0 0.0  -0.20 75  1.05 0.78 0.52  5 200.0 28.0 10.0 4 P  11.1  0.53 0 35.0 2.0  0.12  0.0   0.20 -0.12 0.5  0.0  0.2  0.24 25000  40000000 10200008 0  1 0 	Found handling file line at 46: POLRANGER    1600.0    4500.0   2.0    0.0 0.0  -0.20 75  1.05 0.78 0.52  5 200.0 28.0 10.0 4 P  11.1  0.53 0 35.0 2.0  0.12  0.0   0.20 -0.12 0.5  0.0  0.2  0.24 25000  40000000 10200008 0  1 0 	Found object types file line at 53: 596   copcarla   copcarla   car    POLICE_LA   POLICAR  null  ignore   10  0  0   -1  0.7  0.7  -1 	Found object types file line at 55: 597   copcarsf   copcarsf   car    POLICE_SF   POLICAR  null  ignore   10  0  0   -1  0.7  0.7  -1 	Found object types file line at 57: 598   copcarvg  copcarvg  car    POLICE_VG   POLICAR  null  ignore   10  0  0   -1  0.7  0.7  -1 	Found object types file line at 59: 599   copcarru   copcarru   car           POLRANGER   RANGER   null   ignore   10  0  0          -1  0.7  0.7  -1 Reading readme file modloader\IMVEHFT\debug_veh.txtDone splash screen events.Loading handling file "modloader\.data\cache\std-data\\data_0\handling.cfg"Loading time cycle "data/timecyc.dat"Loading population cycle "data/popcycle.dat"Load time events...Done load time events.Loading plant surface properties "data/plants.dat"Loading level file "DATA\DEFAULT.DAT"Loading object types file "DATA\DEFAULT.IDE "Loading object types file "modloader\.data\cache\std-data\\data_0\vehicles.ide "Loading object types file "DATA\PEDS.IDE "Loading level file "DATA\GTA.DAT"Opening level image file "DATA\PATHS\CARREC.IMG "Opening level image file "DATA\SCRIPT\SCRIPT.IMG "Opening level image file "MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\vegepart.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\barriers.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\dynamic.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\dynamic2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\multiobj.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\generic\procobj.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAn.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAn2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAs.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAs2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAe.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAe2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAw2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAw.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAwn.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAhills.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAxref.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFn.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFs.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFse.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFe.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFw.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFxref.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasN.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasS.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasE.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasW.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegaxref.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryN.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\countN2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryS.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryE.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryW.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\country\counxref.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_LA.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_SF.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_veg.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_cont.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\leveldes\levelmap.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\leveldes\levelxre.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int1.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_intb.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int3.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int4.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int5.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\savehous.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\stadint.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\leveldes\seabed.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\props.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\props2.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\interior\propext.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\MAPS\veh_mods\veh_mods.IDE "Loading object types file "DATA\TXDCUT.IDE "Loading vehicle upgrades file "DATA\CARMODS.DAT"Loading abstract cd directory...Importing model file for index 506 at "modloader\F1 Ferrari v2.0\supergt.dff"Importing model file for index 20267 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarsf.txd"Importing model file for index 20176 at "modloader\F1 Ferrari v2.0\supergt.txd"Importing model file for index 597 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarsf.dff"Importing model file for index 20269 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarru.txd"Importing model file for index 598 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarvg.dff"Importing model file for index 451 at "modloader\F1 Ferrari v2.0\turismo.dff"Importing model file for index 596 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarla.dff"Importing model file for index 20268 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarvg.txd"Importing model file for index 20266 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarla.txd"Importing model file for index 599 at "modloader\Realistic_san_andreas_police_Car_v2\copcarru.dff"Abstract cd directory has been loadedLoading scene file "DATA\MAP.ZON "Loading scene file "DATA\INFO.ZON "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAn.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAn2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAs.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAs2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAe.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAe2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAw.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAwn.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAw2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\LA\LAhills.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFn.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFs.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFse.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFe.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\SF\SFw.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasN.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasS.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasE.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\vegas\vegasW.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryN.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\country\countN2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\country\countrys.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryE.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\country\countryW.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_LA.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_SF.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_veg.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\int_cont.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int1.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int2.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_intb.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int3.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int4.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\gen_int5.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\stadint.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\interior\savehous.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\leveldes\levelmap.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\leveldes\seabed.IPL "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\paths.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\paths2.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\paths3.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\paths4.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\paths5.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\cull.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\tunnels.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\occluSF.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\occluveg.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\occluLA.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\occluint.ipl "Loading scene file "DATA\MAPS\audiozon.ipl "Loading train tracks "data\paths\tracks.dat"Loading train tracks "data\paths\tracks3.dat"Loading train tracks "data\paths\tracks2.dat"Loading train tracks "data\paths\tracks4.dat"Loading water level "DATA\water.dat"Starting injected cleo script search 0857ff50 for version '0'...Injecting extra scripts into search 0857ff50...Injecting cleo script "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawner.cs"Finishing injected cleo script search 0857ff50...Reload time events...Done reload time events.Loading time cycle "data/timecyc.dat"Loading population cycle "data/popcycle.dat"Starting injected cleo script search 08580870 for version '0'...Injecting extra scripts into search 08580870...Injecting cleo script "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawner.cs"Finishing injected cleo script search 08580870...Starting injected cleo script search 03a4d3c8 for version '0'...Injecting extra scripts into search 03a4d3c8...Injecting cleo script "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawner.cs"Finishing injected cleo script search 03a4d3c8...Reload time events...Done reload time events.Loading time cycle "data/timecyc.dat"Loading population cycle "data/popcycle.dat"Starting injected cleo script search 1402d488 for version '0'...Injecting extra scripts into search 1402d488...Injecting cleo script "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawner.cs"Finishing injected cleo script search 1402d488...Starting injected cleo script search 1402d568 for version '0'...Injecting extra scripts into search 1402d568...Injecting cleo script "modloader\VehicleSpawn_Cleo\VehicleSpawner.cs"Finishing injected cleo script search 1402d568...Shutting down modloader...Unloading plugin "std-bank"Unloading plugin "std-asi"Unloading plugin "std-cleo"Unloading plugin "std-fx"Unloading plugin "std-movies"Unloading plugin "std-scm"Unloading plugin "std-sprites"Unloading plugin "std-text"Unloading plugin "std-img"Unloading plugin "std-data"Deleting data cache folder...modloader has been shutdown.******************************************************************************> Logging finished: 22:04:02  Powered by sa-modloader (https://github.com/thelink2012/sa-modloader)******************************************************************************

Here's the folder:

14031779194_81006750f8_b.jpg

and Here's my in-game screen:

14027867351_ab99435fca_b.jpg14007930026_c4aa669818_b.jpg14007940336_041c68f5d8_b.jpg

Edited by ToyGT_one