Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,438 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Darren9682

All Phone Numbers and Call Notes *Spoilers*

happygrowls

Has anyone ever called 1-999-terror ( a number I found in ammu-nation) or 1-999-jetpack? I got an answer on both numbers but they hung up in 2 seconds.

Those numbers will always do that same thing, also unnecessary bump?

Oobe

which of these phones numbers actually get saved on your phone after calling them? like the 911?

Edited by 8888

DarknessX

273-555-0164 is actually Denise's number as well.

ChanzaLanza

I have new information for this topic. I can't beleive nobody else noticed this!

The looping music that plays when you call certain numbers found throughout the map is in fact...

THE SIDESHOW MUSIC that plays inside the sideshow tent at the amusement park in the Rockstar video game "Bully"

Edited by ChanzaLanza

ChanzaLanza

Another piece of new information. The number for Edgar is a member of the Vagos. He puts a bounty on the player's head if you kill too many Vagos in gang attacks (online). Apparently you were originally going to be able to call Vagos and The Lost for backup in GTA Online. I would bet this is the phone number you were supposed to call. Is there an equivalent phone number for a member of The Lost?

Is this the definitive list? I noticed Mors Mutual Insurance is missing. It would be interesting if you could call them in single player. I really can't believe they never implemented a car insurance and tracker system for single player on the new generation consoles. Total missed opportunity considering the impound is completely broken (always has random jacked cars and never has the one I love and lost because I slightly walked too far away).

Also, can anyone tell me what happens if you call Franklin/Trevor with Franklin/Trevor before they officially meet, or likewise if Franklin calls Michael before they meet. I'd be interested to know if they have a voicemail. My bet is that it goes to a busy tone.

Edited by ChanzaLanza

emelen

Michael's number is 3285550108..

And yes, ChanzLanza, when Franklin calls Michael and when Michael calls Franklin before they added to each other's respective 'contacts', their numbers just have 'Busy' tones..

Edited by emelen

GTA-Biker

Another piece of new information. The number for Edgar is a member of the Vagos. He puts a bounty on the player's head if you kill too many Vagos in gang attacks (online). Apparently you were originally going to be able to call Vagos and The Lost for backup in GTA Online. I would bet this is the phone number you were supposed to call. Is there an equivalent phone number for a member of The Lost?

I´ve heard that The Lost member who puts bounty on you is called Al Carter,so I guess it´s Al from the first post(number 3465550109).I tried calling that number and the answering machine says "This is Al.I ain´t available.Call back another time".

Edited by LeopardGecko

ChanzaLanza

I haven't seen it mentioned here yet, so I thought I'd also add this little interesting tidbit...

When you call a character's number, a photo of their face will appear in the "breif" tab of the start menu, under "dialogue". It should have an icon and a little selfie of the person talking on the voicemail. This is the only way to see the appearance of some of these cut characters like the Srgt., Edgar, and Al.

Also, this list seems incomplete. I found a few other numbers (e.g. Mors Mutual Insurance) that are not listed in the original post on http://gta.wikia.com/Phone_Numbers

Does anyone know if there is a legit way to discover a contact's actual number, or if this was only achieved through hacking/scanning the game files?

Also, does anyone know if there is a purpose to the Truthseeker Hotline? For example, can you call it with certain characters when Ron is taking phone calls on his radio show, and he might actually answer? I have tried this several times with Trevor with absolutely no luck. Perhaps there is a part of the show where he actually gives out the number and says "i'm opening the lines", or am I just wishful thinking?

That would have been such a cool game element, it seems they might have originally intended this, if it's not in the game already (evidenced by the existence of the truthseeker hotline number).

Edited by ChanzaLanza

kubikas33

Did some body knows how to change contact name in phone book?

LSPD - Jaipa

Just found the number "1999-weapons" on an ammunition, just hold music though

Edit: Also, 328-555-0122 is Pegasus online

328-555-0142 is the captain? (Someone on next gen please confirm)

328-555-0153 is the mechanic online

Edited by Jaipaboy4thewin

Cotymantas

cool dude, thanks :)

Jet Li

whats the assistants number?

The Alien King

Ok just wanted to Say that while I was walking around, I stumbled upon a building with a banner on it saying

"FOR LEASE CALL 555-0109" Which if you look at the list of posted numbers you will discover that it's the same number as Al (346-555-0109) Just without the (346)! You Can this (555-0109) number and it will go through, but instead of hearing a person (Such as Al) it will take the call by Answering Machine, except instead of a recorded message it sounds like it goes straight to the beep!

Darealbandicoot

Well M,T and F DO have voicemails instead of busy on last gen anyways. As far as i know its just subtitles without audio. It rarely happens but trust me look somewhere in the files and i bet you will find them.