2. Support

3. Suggestions

SilentPatch

Silent

-snip-

I assume you downloaded a crack?

We don't support cracks here

Wtf?

You could say we don't support piracy... but everything here is based on HOODLUM exe (or at maximum listener's compact)

If you actually bought the game, you can do whatever you want with it afterwards except sharing its file. You can freely modify your game whatsoever. I understand your reply, though but the thing is that we can't properly work on the old .exe, which still requires the DVD on the drive. Using Hoodlum or Listener's exes is more of a necessity than a support. I believe.

I understand, but, i'm pretty sure he's not buying it. Normal installation doesn't have UNWISE.exe to un-install SA you know?

But let's leave it as be. Sorry for the off-topicness.

Anyway, Why was the two-pass rendering seems bugged on me? My cut scenes only loaded a half of them. The rest just not displayed

• Like 2

If anyone is German with a Steam copy, please shoot me a message. I need the low violence files for the downgrader.

Got em.

Edited by gamerzworld

Sorry for bumping, guys. Issues with latest Steam Update is very important question for the community, but I can't keep silence. Sorry once again.

Silent, would you be so kind to take a look at this post? Just want to know your opinion - are you agree that mentioned questions should be fixed or you're not going to waste your time for this request? Just wondering - should I wait for extended ini-configuration or not? Thanks!

Edited by little_idiot

As for me, it's DK who should look into compatibility issues. After all, Silent's patch is way more essential and necessary for a decent gameplay. No offence, DK.

New test version! I partially added newsteam r2 (9.12 update) support:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46581994/patchsatest/silentpatch_11_beta.zip

Do note newsteam r1 will NOT be supported anymore.

• Like 6

Booty Warrior

Don´t know if this is the place to post suggestions or in this case a bug report but ill put in anyway

In the ps2 version of the game whenever you hit an "aggressive" driver (taxi drivers, criminals, gang members etc.) they would get out of the car and hit you with a weapon or gun, but in the PC version sometimes they don´t get out of the car and hit you, they just trying to run you over and when you´re standing still they just keep driving in circles around you.

So yeah i hope you can fix this

came just right time to pick up new version after month of not playing

Is this game playable on 120-150fps now, since removed some lag that enabled 25fps to 30fps

Is this game playable on 120-150fps now, since removed some lag that enabled 25fps to 30fps

Dude I wouldn't advise playing this game at that high framerate, the physics will go nuts and some weird bugs will show up, plus some gameplay features won't work correctly. It's safer to play with frame limiter on(30 fps), it's weird at first but you will get used to it overtime.

• Like 2

Dude I wouldn't advise playing this game at that high framerate, the physics will go nuts and some weird bugs will show up, plus some gameplay features won't work correctly. It's safer to play with frame limiter on(30 fps), it's weird at first but you will get used to it overtime.

Or just install 2dfx and raise FPS limit to 60. Jobsa gooden.

Edited by Argonaut

60 fps will still cause gameplay bugs:

- The player swimming speed will be way slower.

- You can't move while aiming.

- Sometimes the police and news helicopter will spawn inside the ground.

- Driving school missions are nearly impossible.

- Dance and lowrider timings will be messed up.

There's probably more bugged stuff that I can't remember.

Lucky4LeafClover

@TJGM - there were a few hoping it'd be a SA HD patch or something akin to that.

I mean at this point I'd rather it be that than an upcoming patch that takes forever to come out and does barely anything. I mean a 2.2 mb update shouldn't have taken Rockstar long to come up with, and I don't imagine it being tested extensively or at all, and to find out all they did was re-include 16:9 resolutions is just disappointing. Like I said earlier: it's not a fix but fixing their mistakes honestly.

Edited by Lucky4LeafClover

I mean a 2.2 mb update shouldn't have taken Rockstar long to come up with, and I don't imagine it being tested extensively or at all, and to find out all they did was re-include 16:9 resolutions is just disappointing.

To be fair, it's one of Rockstar more prompt updates. Bully had an issue where it wouldn't run when a system had more than 2GB of memory. Rockstar compiled the final patch on December 10, 2008 - however it wasn't released until April 28, 2009.

For those keeping track at home, NewSteam r2 was compiled on Mon 01st Dec 2014 20:43:21 (GMT) and released on December 9th. NewSteam r1 was compiled at Tue 14th Oct 2014 21:58:05 (GMT) and released on November 7th.

Edited by gamerzworld
  • Like 2

Now, I'm here for a other bug, but now is not so important (I think...)

I downloaded a script of DK (from his signature)

http://www.libertycity.ru/files/resursy/73776-cleo-izmenenie-cveta-staticheskikh.html

Consists in a mod that "paint" the models in game (vertex color)

(here my compiled version: https://copy.com/qY0pOENHbXhLdLzg(don't need newopcodes.cleo))

But with SilentPatch, the models don't changes the vertex colors... I removed SilentPatch and works

I don't know what problems wich can cause in the game, but, here is the warning :)

EDIT: ok, LINK/2012 said to me about this...

is that I was wanting to use the function on Tuning Mod :p

But ok

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Lucky4LeafClover

@gamerzworld - fair enough: I'll give credit where credit is due. They *actually* fixed something and granted, it didn't take them an enormous amount of time to release.

60 fps will still cause gameplay bugs:

- The player swimming speed will be way slower.

- You can't move while aiming.

- Sometimes the police and news helicopter will spawn inside the ground.

- Driving school missions are nearly impossible.

- Dance and lowrider timings will be messed up.

There's probably more bugged stuff that I can't remember.

Dance and lowrider timings are hard as sh*t regardless of FPS if you use 1.0 exe as they were made easier in 1.01

And I finished all the schools with gold medals with FL turned off. Get on my level :D

Edited by Blackbird88
  • Like 2

@Booty Warrior

It's not a bug, but a feature from PC version. (if you copy the "Decision" folder inside "Data" folder from PS2 Disc to the PC version, you no longer have that feature)

Edited by Surya926
  • Like 1

Now, I'm here for a other bug, but now is not so important (I think...)

I downloaded a script of DK (from his signature)

http://www.libertycity.ru/files/resursy/73776-cleo-izmenenie-cveta-staticheskikh.html

Consists in a mod that "paint" the models in game (vertex color)

(here my compiled version: https://copy.com/qY0pOENHbXhLdLzg(don't need newopcodes.cleo))

But with SilentPatch, the models don't changes the vertex colors... I removed SilentPatch and works

I don't know what problems wich can cause in the game, but, here is the warning :)

EDIT: ok, LINK/2012 said to me about this...

is that I was wanting to use the function on Tuning Mod :p

But ok

Turn NVC shader off.

Why CJ can't plunge under water? I try to make it, but CJ aspires back on a water surface.

Isn't that an issue with your FPS being too high? Make sure you have the frame limiter enabled in the options.

Why CJ can't plunge under water? I try to make it, but CJ aspires back on a water surface.

Isn't that an issue with your FPS being too high? Make sure you have the frame limiter enabled in the options.In game without SilentPatch CJ can plunge, with the disabled frame limiter. But the frame limiter solved a problem in this, thanks :)

I just hope they are actually doing a proper port for GTA V on PC to justify these sh*tty updates.

Why can't Rockstar just call it a day? I can't even remember the last good patch they've ever released on PC... but this is just a crummy offering. It's sad to see all the hype that surrounded this patch and for it to end up being something so minor (yet it probably has broken the game moreso).

I honestly hope Rockstar doesn't think that re-enabling 1080p resolutions will let them slide back into gamer's good-books. Watch out for GTA V on PC -- that's all I'll say.

I've heard the Max Payne 3 guys are doing the PC port of GTAV. If true, we should have nothing to worry about.

Silent, reading a little about Things To Do In San Andreas, you can 'fix' this one?

The license plates on the cars from the 'Import/Export' missions are much more random and now include all of the plates from the PS2 and PC versions.

Edited by inadequate

Silent, reading a little about Things To Do In San Andreas, you can 'fix' this one?

The license plates on the cars from the 'Import/Export' missions are much more random and now include all of the plates from the PS2 and PC versions.

Pretty sure that's controlled by the SCM - so no.

Oh f*ck my life, I go on a trip for a week comeback and I see my GTA SA needs updating.

Update it and went back to the compact exe along with the new Silent patch but now I dont have an option for 1080p.

So f*cking done with Rockstar. Pirating every single game they produce from this day on.

Update it and went back to the compact exe along with the new Silent patch but now I dont have an option for 1080p.

Then you're doing something wrong.

Then you're doing something wrong.

Well I got it to work properly again.

I'll be trying your downgrader in hopes to clear my problems in SA because I have this problem with Radio X crashing the second I switch to it.

Sadly I live in a sh*tty third world country with terrible internet and 1.2 GB is going to take at least a day or two to download.

So f*cking done with Rockstar. Pirating every single game they produce from this day on.

You know.. Consistency.. This unknown...

If r* is a motherfugger you should just avoid their games. Simple

It's easy to make excuses to play for free.. but hypocrisy is just around the corner

Booty Warrior

Found a bug in the entrance to big smokes crack palace, you go through the floor

TbCre8j.jpg9Founix.jpgYdnW5ZE.jpg

Edited by Booty Warrior