• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silent

• Inadequate

• SilverRST

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These games are surely great, nonetheless they have some issues. This modification attempts to fix some of them. Featured fixes: GTA SA: (last update: 22.02.2020)  DOWNLOAD SilentPatchSA GT

In the wake of recent events here and on Discord, I would like to make a somewhat official announcement, since I start feeling like what is happening starts taking a toll on my well being:  

🎂 Happy Birthday SilentPatch! On December 29th 2013, the very first SilentPatch builds were released! 🎂   For this occasion, new builds have been released for GTA III, Vice City and San Andr

1 hour ago, The Lucky Mole said:

No, not at all.

Can you send a small video including gameplay from those minigames?

I can't because my PC is not that powerful to allow me to record a video. 

29 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

He literally just released this last week: https://cookieplmonster.github.io/mods/yakuza/

Well, good to know that he is still working on his stuff. I hope that he can update his patch for GTA San Andreas, making it even better than it is.

Hey can someone tell me what the new Silent Patch will include in terms of features and fixes (when it releases) or what it plans to include if it hasn't been implemented yet?

I love this patch and I want to get excited for the next Update. 
Thanks!

1 hour ago, THE.NOOB said:

Hey can someone tell me what the new Silent Patch will include in terms of features and fixes (when it releases) or what it plans to include if it hasn't been implemented yet?

I love this patch and I want to get excited for the next Update. 
Thanks!

Usually everything planned for the patch is on the "To-do List"

• Like 2

Maybe someone can help me here?

I installed ThirteenAG widescreen fix but the bullets aren't properly centered the first one should always hit the center, it works fine with the sniper. I tried on my dad's computer and the sh*t still occurs.

Not on my sister's laptop though, I don't know how to fix that. I never had this issue before.

If you need any information, ask me.

https://www.casimages.com/i/210215124051498719.png.html

1 hour ago, Kinzie. said:

I installed ThirteenAG widescreen fix but the bullets aren't properly centered the first one should always hit the center, it works fine with the sniper. I tried on my dad's computer and the sh*t still occurs.

Not on my sister's laptop though, I don't know how to fix that. I never had this issue before.

Do you have widescreen enabled in game's options? You should disable it id that's the case

2 minutes ago, firedihm said:

Do you have widescreen enabled in game's options? You should disable it id that's the case

It's ON, yes! I tried to turn it off but nothing change at all unfortunately.

Danielovitch

Perhaps it has gone unnoticed but the glow of weapons in GTA3 and Vice City is broken in the latest updates

On 2/10/2021 at 3:14 PM, DeathColdUA said:

I can't beat "Life's a beach" mission after installing Silent Patch. Cause, when i press those arrows i get 0 score. The same with Alahambra club where you can dance, which makes dating with girlfriends impossible. It simply doesn't work. But, when i remove Silent Patch, game starts to work fine. And i'm not playing steam version of GTA SA. I'm playing none steam original version of the game. Is there any solution to this problem? 

SP does nothing to actual dance timings, it only improves the precision in which arrows move. It could be an incompatibility with something but I doubt SP itself would cause that - unless it happens only on the (non-downgraded) Steam version. I'll need to check.

If it happens on the Steam version, then the RGL version is affected too.

10 hours ago, Kinzie. said:

Ask in the Widescreen fix topic, it has nothing to do with SP.

6 minutes ago, Danielovitch said:

Perhaps it has gone unnoticed but the glow of weapons in GTA3 and Vice City is broken in the latest updates

Could it be an incompatibility with another mod? The last update remade those fixes and now they are done right (the first attempt was kind of a hack in hindsight), but it's not impossible that it is not compatible with some other mod.

• Like 1

Danielovitch

28 minutes ago, Silent said:

Could it be an incompatibility with another mod? The last update remade those fixes and now they are done right (the first attempt was kind of a hack in hindsight), but it's not impossible that it is not compatible with some other mod.

Hi Silent, thanks for your prompt reply.
I just tested the unmodified GTA3 with silentpatch only and the problem continues, the glow appears and disappears randomly when moving close to the object

11 hours ago, Silent said:

SP does nothing to actual dance timings, it only improves the precision in which arrows move. It could be an incompatibility with something but I doubt SP itself would cause that - unless it happens only on the (non-downgraded) Steam version. I'll need to check.

If it happens on the Steam version, then the RGL version is affected too.

Ask in the Widescreen fix topic, it has nothing to do with SP.

But incompatibility with what? I have nothing else installed besides this patch and Skygfx. Also, like i said already, i don't play Steam version. I play disk version 1.0 but yeah, i have no idea why this is happening.

14 hours ago, Danielovitch said:

Hi Silent, thanks for your prompt reply.
I just tested the unmodified GTA3 with silentpatch only and the problem continues, the glow appears and disappears randomly when moving close to the object

I have decided to try it as well and yeah it seems you're right. It's very noticable with the heal pickups at the hospital. The glow appeared when I was in a vehicle but when I got out it stopped working. Something to do with the camera angle? The weapons at ammunation did not have the glow either.

@Silent: How about fixing up the DeadDodo's position update stuff in III so any VLO model or map marker attached to it moves smoothly like the Airtrain? The latter is even blatantly noticeable in "S.A.M." where the yellow marker attached to the cargo plane can be seen moving on the radar map with a strange "strutter" in it.

Since Vice City and III source codes have been released does this mean fixes could be a lot easier to implement and release? 

The Lucky Mole
1 hour ago, ChubbyB0b said:

Since Vice City and III source codes have been released does this mean fixes could be a lot easier to implement and release? 

From what I read, those open source versions have SP and SkyGfx embedded into them.

Danielovitch
12 hours ago, Garpown said:

I have decided to try it as well and yeah it seems you're right. It's very noticable with the heal pickups at the hospital. The glow appeared when I was in a vehicle but when I got out it stopped working. Something to do with the camera angle? The weapons at ammunation did not have the glow either.

It seems that if it has to do with the angle of the camera and I also noticed that they disappear when exiting a vehicle. It would be interesting to have a repository of old versions to be able to return to them.

Edited by Danielovitch

• 2 weeks later...

Help! The loader does not work. Game - disc license 1.0 US(V1) witch DRM SecuROM.

Edited by Edgar Guver
error

I am getting weird texture bugs after installing silentpatch. Distant textures become partially invisible. These happen on road signs, cars and on character's eyelids in some cutscenes which makes their eyes pop out and look very creepy. Any ideas how to fix this?
Pics:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rPbwRaLKAuaQRK_Dv2aAgihq4LJ0OVHl/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bTV_a-wg8mvhH6AD_pX-PH51nih4AEk2/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJvlcohSKHYTC7dH_qA0sJJMmYRgqkMu/view?usp=sharing

On 2/16/2021 at 7:40 PM, The Lucky Mole said:

From what I read, those open source versions have SP and SkyGfx embedded into them.

And they already took it down. Thought it would last longer but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Aristotel2003
On 2/26/2021 at 7:37 PM, Cyanity said:

I am getting weird texture bugs after installing silentpatch. Distant textures become partially invisible. These happen on road signs, cars and on character's eyelids in some cutscenes which makes their eyes pop out and look very creepy. Any ideas how to fix this?
Pics:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rPbwRaLKAuaQRK_Dv2aAgihq4LJ0OVHl/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bTV_a-wg8mvhH6AD_pX-PH51nih4AEk2/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJvlcohSKHYTC7dH_qA0sJJMmYRgqkMu/view?usp=sharing

Do you have 'low' draw distance settings? Does it happen for your game to have the 'black road bug' bug as well? 
Maybe this would help (?) 

17 hours ago, Aristotel2003 said:

Do you have 'low' draw distance settings? Does it happen for your game to have the 'black road bug' bug as well? 
Maybe this would help (?) 

No. Draw distance is set to highest and i have no problems with the road. These problems disappear when the car gets closer. Lowering draw distance makes it even worse.

Hey guys :) Okay so, the game does show complex shadows of Buildings ONLY when Silent's Patch is NOT there. I installed the latest version of the patch and so the Complex Shadows of the buildings are not working even if the Complex shadows are turned on in the ENB menu. And let me tell you that no other mods are installed on a clean copy of GTA SA other than Directx 2.0 at this moment. Like no texture mod or no mods in the Modloader folder.

file:///D:/GTA San Andreas/enb 2021_03_03 20_39_25_80.bmp

If the above image is not available then don't worry and please take my word for it because I wouldn't be posting this without any reason...

I don't want to post to Imgur and create an account there. But yes, this problem does exist and even in the installation videos on YouTube of V Graphics and Directx 2.0 (with complex shadows) they did put Silent's Patch in the game while installing these mods. Now I don't know if the problem is only with me or someone else too, but the problem is real. I really want to install Silent's patch too because it fixes so many bugs in the game and seeing that I have a latest PC with Windows 10 it does give me bugs like mouse not working in menu etc.

Also, both V Graphics and Directx 2.0 works fine without Silent's patch & with the d3d9.dll version(wrapper version of enb) but the problem also arises when the .asi version of normal ENB with complex shadows(original by Boris Vorontsov) is running with Silent patch.

If someone has a fix for this problem or knows what's happening, please reply to this post and if the main creator of Silent Patch could address this then it would be REALLY helpful because the patch is awesome. It's just THIS issue makes me not want to use it and play with bugs. 

It's not Silentpatch breaks your ENB, it's your ENB isn't compatible with SilentPatch.

This plugin was developed for vanilla game. If you have problems while using it with other mod then ask respective developer (ENB) to fix incompatibilities with SilentPatch.

Aristotel2003
On 2/28/2021 at 7:19 PM, Cyanity said:

No. Draw distance is set to highest and i have no problems with the road. These problems disappear when the car gets closer. Lowering draw distance makes it even worse.

Try not to to play in 16 bits mode then?
Go in your resolution settings, and look for (insert_resolution x32) or something similar

Silent, fix this bug. The illumination of airplanes and helicopters does not change even at night until you sit on the ground. That is, the lighting of air vehicles only changes when you touch the ground. If you take off by plane or helicopter during the day, then at night the illumination on them will remain the same as during the day - bright.

• KEKW 3

Maks_Grain4

I support the person from above. Lighting problem. How can this problem be solved? If you use object retexture in SAMP, such a problem occurs. Most likely the fault of this Silentpatch. Silent, please fix this.

with patch

7ED6A97ED976D2600BFB18EBB51729D35A74CF4C

without patch

0C6A50A89717652F9B63DA0ABB6D3B1FD3023705

Edited by Maks_Grain4
  • KEKW 2

See, we knew this would happen once he did some minor support for SA-MP, now everyone expects all issues with SA-MP to be fixed.

I'm getting crashes while playing FLAC audio. It doesn't seem to be related to any specific file, but seems to happen randomly while loading tracks. I tested by putting only a single file in usertracks and letting it loop. Eventually, the crash happened while starting the song again.

Here's the log from FLA:

Spoiler

Starting fastman92 limit adjuster 4.3 for WIN_X86, compilation time: Jun 19 2017 19:00:46
Please visit http://fastman92.com

Solution platform: WIN_X86
Game detected: GTA SA 1.0 HOODLUM 14383616 bytes

Global exception handler has been registered.
---------------------------------------------
Modified count of killable model IDs: 1199
Applied patch to make car generator accept any vehicle ID that meets a condition (ID == -1 || ID >= 10).
Enabling handling.cfg limit adjuster.
New limits:
Number of standard lines = 216
Number of bike lines = 14
Number of flying lines = 24
Number of boat lines = 12
Number of animation group lines = 30

&mod_HandlingManager = 0x5AAF9F8, sizeof(mod_HandlingManager) = 0xE6F8
sizeof_cHandlingDataMgr_header = 0x68
sizeof(tHandlingData_extended) = 0x100
Modified limit of DIRECTORY LIMITS: Clothes directory to: 563
SPECIAL: Make helicopters land on water when cars on water cheat enabled.
SPECIAL: Make paintjobs work for any ID applied.
Error reporting going to be applied.
GTA_ERROR_ATTEMPT_TO_LOAD_OBJECT_INSTANCE_WITH_UNDEFINED_ID enabled.
GTA_ERROR_MODEL_DOES_NOT_HAVE_COLLISION_LOADED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_CAR_GENERATOR_WITH_INVALID_MODEL_ID_IS_GETTING_REGISTERED enabled.
GTA_ERROR_IMG_ARCHIVE_NEEDS_REBUILDING enabled.
GTA_ERROR_STREAM_HANDLES_LIMIT_EXCEEDED enabled.
Error reporting is applied now.
Radar blip sprite filename loader: config was loaded. ms_numberOfTypeIDs = 67
Vehicle audio loader is enabled
Train type carriages loader is enabled. ms_numberOfTypeIDs = 16, ms_maxNumberOfVehiclesForType = 15.
Number of memory changes made: 211

Game crashed unfortunately, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 5848
Current thread ID: 15808
Last file to be loaded: sa-ufiles.dat
Last library loaded: C:\Windows\system32\QuickTime.qts
Exception address: 0x7731E925 ("ntdll.dll"+0x3E925)
Exception code: 0xC0000005
Exception name: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Inaccessible memory address: 0x24

General registers:
EAX: 0x00000024 (36)
EBX: 0x25438DB0 (625184176)
ECX: 0x00000020 (32)
EDX: 0x0035E000 (3530752)
ESI: 0x00000000 (0)
EDI: 0x00B6B970 (11975024)
EBP: 0x1E9AFE80 (513474176)
ESP: 0x1E9AFE80 (513474176)
EIP: 0x7731E925 (1999759653)
EFL: 0x00010202 (66050)

Segment registers:
CS: 0023
DS: 002B
ES: 002B
FS: 0053
GS: 002B
SS: 002B

FPU registers:
ST0: 0.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
ST1: 0.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
ST2: 0.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
ST3: 0.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
ST4: 0.008555 bytes: 00 00 58 C7 BE AC 2A 8C F8 3F
ST5: 7900.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 F6 0B 40
ST6: 5670.000000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 B1 0B 40
ST7: -90.750000 bytes: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 B5 05 C0
CTRL: 027F
STAT: 0020
TAGS: FFFF

MMX registers, 8 bytes:
MM0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
MM1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
MM2: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
MM3: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
MM4: 00 00 58 C7 BE AC 2A 8C
MM5: 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 F6
MM6: 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 B1
MM7: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 B5

XMM registers, 16 bytes:
XMM0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM2: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM3: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM4: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM5: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM6: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
XMM7: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Module list
; Path	Module file size		Base	Size of image	Entry point
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\gta_sa.exe	14383616	0x00400000	0x01177000	0x00824570
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll	1696248	0x772E0000	0x001A3000	0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL	632544	0x76AE0000	0x000F0000	0x76AFF640
C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll	2182176	0x76350000	0x00214000	0x76464FD0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll	638464	0x6C8B0000	0x0009F000	0x6C8E85D0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AcLayers.DLL	415744	0x66DA0000	0x0028C000	0x66DBEEC0
C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll	775256	0x761E0000	0x000BF000	0x76215AC0
C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll	1663656	0x76870000	0x00196000	0x768AAD10
C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll	92952	0x751B0000	0x00018000	0x00000000
C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll	136328	0x76630000	0x00023000	0x766373C0
C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll	895040	0x75970000	0x000DC000	0x759CFE90
C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll	495840	0x76160000	0x0007B000	0x76177800
C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll	1181208	0x75F10000	0x00120000	0x75F3BA30
C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll	6004840	0x75230000	0x005B4000	0x753ABED0
C:\Windows\System32\SHLWAPI.dll	275808	0x76A90000	0x00045000	0x76AA7860
C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll	606872	0x76590000	0x00096000	0x765C5670
C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll	2637728	0x75A50000	0x00282000	0x75B8C660
C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll	786608	0x77210000	0x000C0000	0x7724A8E0
C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll	4433640	0x76DA0000	0x00434000	0x76DCEFC0
C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll	236520	0x76090000	0x0003B000	0x7609D450
C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll	96032	0x766E0000	0x00019000	0x766E93E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll	93488	0x6DF80000	0x00019000	0x6DF83540
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll	11272	0x66680000	0x00003000	0x00000000
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV	422912	0x6C840000	0x0006D000	0x6C8572E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL	50104	0x6DF50000	0x0000F000	0x6DF55D70
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AcGenral.DLL	2398720	0x66B40000	0x00251000	0x66B70F20
C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll	477784	0x76660000	0x00076000	0x766801C0
C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll	924528	0x75CE0000	0x000E3000	0x75D0C8E0
C:\Windows\System32\ADVAPI32.dll	489128	0x76A10000	0x0007A000	0x76A21D00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\UxTheme.dll	453632	0x73D30000	0x00074000	0x73D673D0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll	149272	0x744C0000	0x00028000	0x744C55B0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\samcli.dll	70144	0x684C0000	0x00015000	0x684C5960
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll	93472	0x74710000	0x00019000	0x74714420
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll	27320	0x74EF0000	0x00008000	0x74EF1800
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll	141008	0x74F40000	0x00025000	0x74F48890
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll	138936	0x73D00000	0x00026000	0x73D06050
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll	1684992	0x703E0000	0x001A9000	0x70462410
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll	153400	0x6E150000	0x00028000	0x6E15DD40
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dll	110720	0x74160000	0x0001D000	0x74173850
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll	2268448	0x701B0000	0x0022B000	0x7036A520
C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll	548528	0x757F0000	0x00087000	0x75832E90
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll	43008	0x74700000	0x0000F000	0x74709D90
C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.DLL	143056	0x771E0000	0x00025000	0x771E4410
C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll	397728	0x76C30000	0x00063000	0x76C34B40
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\vorbisfile.dll	53760	0x74140000	0x00011000	0x74141A0B
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\EAX.DLL	188416	0x10000000	0x00030000	0x1001A472
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\vorbishooked.DLL	65536	0x01810000	0x00011000	0x01814C98
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\vorbis.dll	1060864	0x03A90000	0x00108000	0x03AA3F7C
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\ogg.dll	36864	0x01830000	0x00009000	0x0183302E
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\cleo.asi	334848	0x740C0000	0x0007B000	0x740D5676
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\BASS.dll	107584	0x11000000	0x0004D000	0x1104C036
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\cleo\FileSystemOperations.cleo	98304	0x740A0000	0x0001C000	0x740A1A5A
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\cleo\IniFiles.cleo	110080	0x74080000	0x0001F000	0x74081971
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\cleo\IntOperations.cleo	76800	0x74060000	0x00017000	0x740616A4
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader.asi	700928	0x67A40000	0x000B2000	0x67A94637
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll	1494016	0x64320000	0x00188000	0x64358B50
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripts\GTASA.WidescreenFix.asi	329216	0x74000000	0x00054000	0x74014232
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll	6362216	0x722E0000	0x00609000	0x724BB8C0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll	139960	0x722B0000	0x00024000	0x722B85A0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll	110008	0x70600000	0x0001D000	0x7060AF90
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.asi.dll	285184	0x6E1D0000	0x0004A000	0x6E1EF29F
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.bank.dll	293888	0x6E180000	0x0004F000	0x6E19E5D7
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLL	31528	0x71750000	0x0000A000	0x71752A60
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.data.dll	3527680	0x04990000	0x00364000	0x04BB3D47
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.fx.dll	399872	0x679D0000	0x00067000	0x679FE370
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.movies.dll	174080	0x68040000	0x00030000	0x6804F2F3
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.scm.dll	174080	0x67940000	0x00030000	0x6794F18D
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.sprites.dll	482304	0x678C0000	0x0007B000	0x678F014A
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.stream.dll	584192	0x67760000	0x00094000	0x677A6ECA
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.text.dll	206336	0x67880000	0x00037000	0x67892BCE
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\.data\plugins\gta3\std.tracks.dll	212992	0x67720000	0x00039000	0x677352EA
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ragdoll\ragdoll_physics.asi	785920	0x672C0000	0x000C9000	0x6733AB93
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\skygrad\skygrad.asi	13312	0x744F0000	0x00007000	0x744F211E
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll	773968	0x67200000	0x000BF000	0x67211DFC
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ginputsa\ginputsa.asi	241664	0x676D0000	0x00041000	0x676E7C5B
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll	81768	0x03BB0000	0x00016000	0x03BB801F
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\exgangwars\exgangwars.asi	111616	0x679B0000	0x00020000	0x679B365F
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\silentpatchsa\silentpatchsa.asi	282624	0x671B0000	0x00049000	0x671D1860
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\skygfx_sa_4.2a\skygfx.asi	303616	0x66A90000	0x000AD000	0x66AAC0B5
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\project2dfxv4.4\salodlights.asi	359424	0x66A20000	0x00063000	0x66A399AA
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\$fastman92limitadjuster.asi	5919744	0x65F90000	0x005B5000	0x6603E3FE
C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL	17016	0x76080000	0x00006000	0x760814D0
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.19041.488_none_89e6152f0b32762e\COMCTL32.dll	568120	0x73E10000	0x0008D000	0x73E77340
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\MinHook.x86.dll	14848	0x73FF0000	0x00007000	0x00000000
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\DllTricks.dll	33792	0x73EA0000	0x0000D000	0x73EA147F
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\zlib1.dll	107520	0x62E80000	0x00022000	0x62E81440
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\iii.vc.sa.limitadjuster.asi	389632	0x65F20000	0x00064000	0x65F58A22
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\nodep.asi	69632	0x67860000	0x00016000	0x678611A3
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll	527360	0x65DF0000	0x000E9000	0x65E012A0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll	784016	0x69570000	0x000C2000	0x695A3B80
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll	11776	0x722A0000	0x00007000	0x722A2020
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll	52672	0x74F00000	0x0000F000	0x74F047E0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll	163216	0x58D10000	0x0002C000	0x58D2A570
C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll	375000	0x75DD0000	0x0005D000	0x75E01830
C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Cortex\k_fps32.dll	1032536	0x63520000	0x000FE000	0x63536CD1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Cortex\EasyHook32.dll	277368	0x63FB0000	0x0004A000	0x63FB24D9
C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Cortex\D3DCOMPILER_43.dll	2106216	0x63290000	0x00207000	0x6347C09B
C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Cortex\d3dx10_43.dll	470880	0x634A0000	0x00074000	0x63503990
C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Cortex\d3dx9_43.dll	1998168	0x63090000	0x001FF000	0x6324EC0D
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll	922112	0x668C0000	0x00103000	0x66993D50
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll	245248	0x65EE0000	0x0003F000	0x65F12D70
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\DSOUND.dll	323086	0x6D5C0000	0x00056000	0x6D5C13B0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll	68192	0x71790000	0x00013000	0x71795D30
C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll	185912	0x71760000	0x0002F000	0x7176BB00
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\dsoal-aldrv.dll	2001934	0x6B800000	0x0026D000	0x6B8013B0
C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll	504552	0x75E90000	0x0007E000	0x75EFBD50
C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll	421480	0x5C120000	0x0006B000	0x5C145E60
C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll	138936	0x6D6D0000	0x00024000	0x6D6D9990
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL	1268576	0x58E00000	0x00138000	0x58E43820
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll	268080	0x68BB0000	0x00044000	0x68BB6ED0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll	47472	0x68BA0000	0x0000D000	0x68BA7560
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll	52664	0x676C0000	0x0000F000	0x676C42F0
C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll	860464	0x75880000	0x000D4000	0x758CE070
C:\Windows\System32\dsound.dll	493056	0x65D70000	0x0007F000	0x65D9F300
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll	171008	0x669E0000	0x00037000	0x669E7F90
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll	968424	0x65C80000	0x000ED000	0x65D461F0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll	797472	0x70620000	0x000C3000	0x70681C10
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll	630624	0x6D1E0000	0x0009B000	0x6D240F00
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll	896096	0x6EA50000	0x000DB000	0x6EAC8590
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll	2621720	0x6D280000	0x0027E000	0x6D2DE960
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll	152904	0x6EFA0000	0x00029000	0x6EFA7E90
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL	25600	0x6C810000	0x0000A000	0x6C811BB0
C:\Windows\System32\WINTRUST.dll	288672	0x76030000	0x00047000	0x76045970
C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll	1013344	0x76CA0000	0x000FA000	0x76CF5030
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll	50616	0x6D850000	0x0000E000	0x6D855690
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll	1623312	0x5D380000	0x00190000	0x5D3F8400
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0364232.inf_amd64_ac01b1fb8d253d0b\B364161\aticfx32.dll	1604448	0x5AA80000	0x00184000	0x5AB4C991
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0364232.inf_amd64_ac01b1fb8d253d0b\B364161\atiu9pag.dll	171792	0x57660000	0x0002A000	0x5766FA19
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0364232.inf_amd64_ac01b1fb8d253d0b\B364161\atiumdag.dll	11080864	0x53D30000	0x00A92000	0x53D46270
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL	138752	0x5D280000	0x00026000	0x5D29D3B0
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0364232.inf_amd64_ac01b1fb8d253d0b\B364161\atiumdva.dll	14129152	0x57F20000	0x00DE7000	0x58034840
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll	169656	0x58FC0000	0x00027000	0x58FC6E1F
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll	611952	0x6C770000	0x00094000	0x6C7FF1A0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll	754088	0x6D500000	0x000B9000	0x6D5406D0
C:\Windows\system32\Oleacc.dll	321024	0x63F50000	0x00053000	0x63F6C2D0
C:\Steam\steamclient.dll	17484008	0x61C50000	0x010E8000	0x62713AFB
C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll	95496	0x76570000	0x00019000	0x76576560
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL	196784	0x74480000	0x00032000	0x7448C340
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll	324416	0x73DB0000	0x00052000	0x73DBA0A0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll	23040	0x6D700000	0x0000A000	0x6D701820
C:\Steam\tier0_s.dll	350440	0x65B80000	0x0009B000	0x65B9DA38
C:\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll	320744	0x65C20000	0x0005F000	0x65C3BC01
C:\Steam\steam.dll	431336	0x65AB0000	0x000C3000	0x65ADA8FC
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dll	1453392	0x65700000	0x00165000	0x6576CEA0
C:\Windows\System32\quartz.dll	1470976	0x65910000	0x0019A000	0x6593B160
C:\Windows\System32\devenum.dll	93960	0x67190000	0x00018000	0x671A0D60
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3DIM700.DLL	388096	0x65480000	0x00063000	0x654CFEA0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv	215040	0x658D0000	0x0003A000	0x658DCEA0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll	27336	0x67180000	0x00008000	0x67181AA0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll	20328	0x676B0000	0x00007000	0x676B1EC0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv	23552	0x669D0000	0x0000A000	0x669D4200
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll	18944	0x658C0000	0x00008000	0x658C1990
C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll	998352	0x65380000	0x000F3000	0x653DB230
C:\Windows\System32\WindowManagementAPI.dll	455680	0x65300000	0x00073000	0x6535ED80
C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll	1634208	0x6EB30000	0x0018F000	0x6EBB3930
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wmvcore.dll	2136736	0x650F0000	0x0020D000	0x6512DA40
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mfperfhelper.dll	1075528	0x5B8E0000	0x00106000	0x5B9CC3B0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WMASF.DLL	247344	0x650B0000	0x0003D000	0x650E5DC0
C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll	198656	0x690D0000	0x00034000	0x690E0580
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\LINKINFO.dll	23552	0x68020000	0x0000B000	0x680226A0
C:\Windows\System32\dsdmo.dll	183808	0x65080000	0x00030000	0x650A76D0
C:\Windows\System32\msdmo.dll	28896	0x658B0000	0x00009000	0x658B2970
Game terminated.

On 2/16/2021 at 9:55 AM, Staunton Assassin said:

@Silent: How about fixing up the DeadDodo's position update stuff in III so any VLO model or map marker attached to it moves smoothly like the Airtrain? The latter is even blatantly noticeable in "S.A.M." where the yellow marker attached to the cargo plane can be seen moving on the radar map with a strange "strutter" in it.

Interesting. I haven't noticed this before, I should go through GTA3 again sometime lol. By the way, that looks like some framerate issue isn't?

8 hours ago, gts. said:

Interesting. I haven't noticed this before, I should go through GTA3 again sometime lol. By the way, that looks like some framerate issue isn't?

Nope, it happens regardless of frame-rate.

Stevedercoole
On 12/9/2020 at 8:35 AM, Stevedercoole said:

I just installed the SilentPatch for all supported gta games, but I don't think it's working, I have the German version of all and played a bit of all before installing the patch, could that be the problem?

Could deleting my old save games solve the problem?

I realized that I didn't have the .asi loader, so I got the patch working now, however it apparently does not remove the censored aspects of the German version.

>inb4 downgrade to 1.0, dumbass

no

p.s. plz don't see this as complaining, I just wanted to bring attention to it in case silent didn't know/I wanted to ask if I might be doing something wrong, as mentioned in one of my earlier comments, I'm completely new to gta:sa modding, so there's a good chance that I'm doing something wrong