Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

SilentPatch


Silent
 Share

  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Silent

    1298

  • Inadequate

    283

  • SilverRST

    280

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These games are surely great, nonetheless they have some issues. This modification attempts to fix some of them. Featured fixes: GTA SA: (last update: 22.02.2020)  DOWNLOAD SilentPatchSA GT

In the wake of recent events here and on Discord, I would like to make a somewhat official announcement, since I start feeling like what is happening starts taking a toll on my well being:  

🎂 Happy Birthday SilentPatch! On December 29th 2013, the very first SilentPatch builds were released! 🎂   For this occasion, new builds have been released for GTA III, Vice City and San Andr

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, The80sBoi said:

So those bright cars were just a bug? Oooohhh lmao well its your so do what you want again i love this patch thank you for your hard work silent also wdym by last parameter?

the very last number on each line in timecyc.dat is the directional multiplier for lighting, just increase that. Looks very bad at nighttimes though.

Edited by LaDiDa
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2020 at 7:13 PM, Silent said:

...and a result of a SP glitch - instead, you should increase the directional multiplier value (the very last parameter) in timecyc.dat.

yo can you add the old vehicle shines in a new release

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a bug, so no.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Silent said:

It was a bug, so no.

really ? Then oof. Anyway I'm use your old version. But thanks for saying, your mod is the best out there

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, [email protected]_ said:

Is there a way to disable the effect of rotate light crowns? I looked in the .ini and no such option is available. With the default effects it looks great, but with other "Particles" this effect looks horrendous.

Don't think so, but it was a bug so consider it fixed 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Download links should work fine again without having to open them in a new tab thanks to @The Hero adding HTTPS! Merry Christmas!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Silent said:

Download links should work fine again without having to open them in a new tab thanks to @The Hero adding HTTPS! Merry Christmas!

also can u fix the rotor blade fix with the mirror effect in it a little ?  Because you can see your behind while flying with a heli

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

silent i need some help: when i use a wireless usb mouse, the game starts to lag and i cant aim with the touchpad, they said silentpatch fixes the thing but it didnt, i also wanna note that this happens in vc,sa,3  i cant find a good fix for this! 

like they said, the vanilla works fine in these games but the ones that i use dont, also silentpatch doesnt fix this on these games so what can i do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

No plans at the moment.

  • YEE 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance this can be implemented Into the mobile version for android , if so how deep do i place these files in textdb for example or can you implement them through cleo ? This would be great . Also if this is a dumb question I apologize , just hoped there is a way to implement your patch for the android build on my end if I already have cleo baked into 2.00 with fla 

Edited by Chapa
More thought
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

why gta vc, 3 and sa doesn't have fps limit changer in .ini file just like Bully?

 

also is there any known bugs in bully for fix? or silentpatch fixing everything for make the game playable?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I can't beat "Life's a beach" mission after installing Silent Patch. Cause, when i press those arrows i get 0 score. The same with Alahambra club where you can dance, which makes dating with girlfriends impossible. It simply doesn't work. But, when i remove Silent Patch, game starts to work fine. And i'm not playing steam version of GTA SA. I'm playing none steam original version of the game. Is there any solution to this problem? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

I can't beat "Life's a beach" mission after installing Silent Patch. Cause, when i press those arrows i get 0 score. The same with Alahambra club where you can dance, which makes dating with girlfriends impossible. It simply doesn't work. But, when i remove Silent Patch, game starts to work fine. And i'm not playing steam version of GTA SA. I'm playing none steam original version of the game. Is there any solution to this problem? 

Are you sure about this and not a conflict with something else? I just tried with the club dancing minigame and the lowrider one too and they work fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
22 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

I can't beat "Life's a beach" mission after installing Silent Patch. Cause, when i press those arrows i get 0 score. The same with Alahambra club where you can dance, which makes dating with girlfriends impossible. It simply doesn't work. But, when i remove Silent Patch, game starts to work fine. And i'm not playing steam version of GTA SA. I'm playing none steam original version of the game. Is there any solution to this problem? 

Indeed, there must be some other mod causing it. I have many mods installed alongside SP and never had any issues. I actually believe it fixes the timing so it should work better.

Edited by The Lucky Mole
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Reameb said:

Are you sure about this and not a conflict with something else? I just tried with the club dancing minigame and the lowrider one too and they work fine.

I'm sure cause, besides SilentPatch i have only installed Skygfx, which i don't think that can mess things up because it only changes the graphics to make it look like in PS2 version of the game.

1 hour ago, The Lucky Mole said:

Indeed, there must be some other mod causing it. I have many mods installed alongside SP and never had anny issues. I actually believe it fixes the timing so it should work better.

But there is nothing else installed besides SilentPatch and Skygfx. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
1 hour ago, DeathColdUA said:

I'm sure cause, besides SilentPatch i have only installed Skygfx, which i don't think that can mess things up because it only changes the graphics to make it look like in PS2 version of the game.

But there is nothing else installed besides SilentPatch and Skygfx. 

Hmm, maybe you're pressing the arrows on the numpad with NumLock on or something like this? What EXE are you using? The Hoodlum 1.0 is the one to go for modding. If everything fails, perform a clean install and be sure to use the latest versions of everything (mods and asi loader).

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

Hmm, maybe you're pressing the arrows on the numpad with NumLock on or something like this? What EXE are you using? The Hoodlum 1.0 is the one to go for modding. If everything fails, perform a clean install and be sure to use the latest versions of everything (mods and asi loader).

Nope! I'm pressing THE arrows, not those that on numpad. And i'm using Hoodlum 1.0 exe along with everything else at latest version. Also i figured out that you need to press arrows not when they are in the middle of the circle, but when they a little bit at the end of it to the left side. But then again, it works not every time. Sometimes i press arrows and they work, and sometimes not. I even tried it on W,S,A,D buttons and they work too but not always during dancing mini games, like the one in "Life's a Beach" mission. The same with Lowriders mission. If i press arrows when they are little bit to the left of the circle, then they work, but if they in the middle or a little bit to the right then it doesn't work. Maybe because i'm playing on 4:3 screen, which has resoultion 1280x1024 and Silentpatch works only on wide screens. Other words, i still have no idea why those dancing minigames doesn't work for me properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
31 minutes ago, DeathColdUA said:

Nope! I'm pressing THE arrows, not those that on numpad. And i'm using Hoodlum 1.0 exe along with everything else at latest version. Also i figured out that you need to press arrows not when they are in the middle of the circle, but when they a little bit at the end of it to the left side. But then again, it works not every time. Sometimes i press arrows and they work, and sometimes not. I even tried it on W,S,A,D buttons and they work too but not always during dancing mini games, like the one in "Life's a Beach" mission. The same with Lowriders mission. If i press arrows when they are little bit to the left of the circle, then they work, but if they in the middle or a little bit to the right then it doesn't work. Maybe because i'm playing on 4:3 screen, which has resoultion 1280x1024 and Silentpatch works only on wide screens. Other words, i still have no idea why those dancing minigames doesn't work for me properly.

Interesting, I've always played on 16:9 with Widescreen Fix installed. Could you change the resolution to 16:9? Or install Widescreen Fix and change some options in the INI like "ForceAspectRatio".

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Lucky Mole said:

Interesting, I've always played on 16:9 with Widescreen Fix installed. Could you change the resolution to 16:9? Or install Widescreen Fix and change some options in the INI like "ForceAspectRatio".

I doubt that it would work on 4:3 screen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
5 minutes ago, DeathColdUA said:

I doubt that it would work on 4:3 screen. 

That might be worth trying until Silent confirms it could be an issue with aspect ratios other than 16:9.

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

That might be worth trying until Silent confirms it could be an issue with aspect ratios other than 16:9.

I just checked the game and it supports 16:9 screen resolutions without any widescreen fixes. And i will try that and see if it works but i doubt that Silent will confirm something cause i didn't saw any post from him in a while. Maybe he's done with modding or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

That might be worth trying until Silent confirms it could be an issue with aspect ratios other than 16:9.

So i tried changing screen resolution while dancing in the club and in lowrider mission but it works the same. It doesn't work in the begining, but later during the minigame it starts to work but only when i press arrows when they are near the end to left of the circle, but when they are in the middle, or a little bit to the right, it doesn't work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
3 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

Maybe he's done with modding or something. 

No, not at all.

3 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

So i tried changing screen resolution while dancing in the club and in lowrider mission but it works the same. It doesn't work in the begining, but later during the minigame it starts to work but only when i press arrows when they are near the end to left of the circle, but when they are in the middle, or a little bit to the right, it doesn't work.

Can you send a small video including gameplay from those minigames?

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DeathColdUA said:

but i doubt that Silent will confirm something cause i didn't saw any post from him in a while. Maybe he's done with modding or something.

He literally just released this last week: https://cookieplmonster.github.io/mods/yakuza/

Edited by Ash_735
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 12 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.