• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silent

• Inadequate

• SilverRST

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These games are surely great, nonetheless they have some issues. This modification attempts to fix some of them. Featured fixes: GTA SA: (last update: 22.02.2020)  DOWNLOAD SilentPatchSA GT

In the wake of recent events here and on Discord, I would like to make a somewhat official announcement, since I start feeling like what is happening starts taking a toll on my well being:  

🎂 Happy Birthday SilentPatch! On December 29th 2013, the very first SilentPatch builds were released! 🎂   For this occasion, new builds have been released for GTA III, Vice City and San Andr

23 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

SilentPatch can't do any of those. It only fixes script bugs. There are seperate mods to do the stuff you're asking, like PS2 map, peds fleeing from burning cars and so on. There's a mod for everything you ask actually.

I just would like to have all of these features with one asi file. He added even dirty car feature into game, why not for peds fleeing from burning cars? or some texture fixes? I just would love it if it's posibble

13 minutes ago, traviscott said:

I just would like to have all of these features with one asi file. He added even dirty car feature into game, why not for peds fleeing from burning cars? or some texture fixes? I just would love it if it's posibble

Well you can't have them all in a signle ASI and probably for good reason. SilentPatch only fixes script bugs, it doesn't add anything new. Even more when other mods exist about those stuff. Definitely check out the PS2 to PC, Mobile to PC features and SkyGfx here but also check out mixmods.com.br as it's a good site to download mods.

7 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

Well you can't have them all in a signle ASI and probably for good reason. SilentPatch only fixes script bugs, it doesn't add anything new. Even more when other mods exist about those stuff. Definitely check out the PS2 to PC, Mobile to PC features and SkyGfx here but also check out mixmods.com.br as it's a good site to download mods.

thanks man, i just suggested things for this amazing patch, maybe some of my suggestions could be helpful

Hey man, in your older Silent Patch AKA from the Downgrader there was a feature which made all vehicles more shiny and better colors. So I want to know if you can do a code in a new release that actually solve this problem? I'm not judging you, your mod is the best out there! 

1- Can you fix this sky glitch in your patch? Skygrad.asi works well for fix it but maybe you can fix it in your patch too. It's really annoying bug, sky looks weird.

1433519624585_2qupzps.jpg

2- Can you add PS2 shadows? We can turn on or off it from .ini file like gang zone color feature.

• KEKW 1

5 hours ago, traviscott said:

1- Can you fix this sky glitch in your patch? Skygrad.asi works well for fix it but maybe you can fix it in your patch too. It's really annoying bug, sky looks weird.

1433519624585_2qupzps.jpg

2- Can you add PS2 shadows? We can turn on or off it from .ini file like gang zone color feature.

1.- The colors in the sky are not a bug
2.-Skygfx adds the PS2 shadows by default and you can also turn it on and off with the Ini

7 hours ago, traviscott said:

Sky Gradient Fix

1 hour ago, The Lucky Mole said:

They obviously want everything to be merged with SilentPatch...

I would rather to have all of these fixs with one asi file instead of f*ck up my game files..

• Bruh 2

38 minutes ago, traviscott said:

I would rather to have all of these fixs with one asi file instead of f*ck up my game files..

In the Asi Loader there is usually a folder called "Scripts", you must put the Asi mods there along with the Ini files, the game folder is perfectly clean and organized

There is also something called "modloader" so that you have the mods in separate and organized folders, without having to install them in the GTA3.IMG

3 hours ago, Pirushu said:

In the Asi Loader there is usually a folder called "Scripts", you must put the Asi mods there along with the Ini files, the game folder is perfectly clean and organized

There is also something called "modloader" so that you have the mods in separate and organized folders, without having to install them in the GTA3.IMG

can i put .dat folders in scripts too? project 2dfx has .dat file, can i put it in scripts? it will work?

Edited by traviscott

6 hours ago, traviscott said:

And by f*ck up you mean having multiple files that actually fix the game... Suuure.

2 hours ago, traviscott said:

can i put .dat folders in scripts too? project 2dfx has .dat file, can i put it in scripts? it will work?

You can put the DAT from 2dfx there, yes.

• Like 2

downloaded it and my game is still broken any help/tips mouse gets stuck and cant use it and camera is spinning around like crazy and tried a bunch of things to try to fix the game 

Edited by Scr3am

34 minutes ago, Scr3am said:

downloaded it and my game is still broken any help/tips mouse gets stuck and cant use it and camera is spinning around like crazy and tried a bunch of things to try to fix the game 

Do you have the gta_sa.exe in version 1.0?

25 minutes ago, Pirushu said:

Do you have the gta_sa.exe in version 1.0?

how do i check that or get that i bought the game one week ago and haven't played  nvm its 1.0.0.22

Edited by Scr3am

56 minutes ago, Scr3am said:

how do i check that or get that i bought the game one week ago and haven't played  nvm its 1.0.0.22

If you have the Steam version, download a patch called "GTA SA Downgrader" it should work after that
If it is the Rockstar Games Launcher version, you should copy the game out of the folder and apply the patch

1 hour ago, Pirushu said:

If you have the Steam version, download a patch called "GTA SA Downgrader" it should work after that
If it is the Rockstar Games Launcher version, you should copy the game out of the folder and apply the patch

my bad if it to many question but how do i copy the game out of the folder ?

On 12/14/2020 at 3:48 PM, razzer.exe said:

Hey man, in your older Silent Patch AKA from the Downgrader there was a feature which made all vehicles more shiny and better colors. So I want to know if you can do a code in a new release that actually solve this problem? I'm not judging you, your mod is the best out there! 

I thought it was just me the cars do seem darker so im right not sure why silent made it darker i really liked those brighter cars i kinda want a ini option for that lol

52 minutes ago, The80sBoi said:

I thought it was just me the cars do seem darker so im right not sure why silent made it darker i really liked those brighter cars i kinda want a ini option for that lol

The only thing I've seen that improves colours is SkyGfx with mobile colourfilter.

Edited by The Lucky Mole

5 hours ago, The Lucky Mole said:

The only thing I've seen that improves colours is SkyGfx with mobile colourfilter.

What are you talking about? I was talking about the old silent patch had much brighter cars that means the old version has more brightness casted on the cars

6 hours ago, vgrxtxch said:

After installing the plugin, my fist became of poor quality. Help me please.

picture resolution 256x256

Before installation

After installation

P.S. I use google translate 😃

The after looks better tho

8 hours ago, The80sBoi said:

yeah I can send you a older version of SP from the downgrader - https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/107321-silentpatch-v1-1-build-28/download/

11 hours ago, vgrxtxch said:

After installing the plugin, my fist became of poor quality. Help me please.

picture resolution 256x256

Before installation

After installation

P.S. I use google translate 😃

I'm going to say that the image has a mipmap and thus the game is trying to blend that. You DON'T need to have mipmaps for UI stuff, so get rid of it for that.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, razzer.exe said:

yeah I can send you a older version of SP from the downgrader - https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/107321-silentpatch-v1-1-build-28/download/

I mean i could but the new version is better though i want those brighter lighting on cars back there's no reasoon to go back to an older version with less fixes just for some bright cars (i still really want it back tho)

• KEKW 2

15 hours ago, The80sBoi said:

I mean i could but the new version is better though i want those brighter lighting on cars back there's no reasoon to go back to an older version with less fixes just for some bright cars (i still really want it back tho)

I use the old version, 'cause those car shines are beatiful.

• KEKW 3

...and a result of a SP glitch - instead, you should increase the directional multiplier value (the very last parameter) in timecyc.dat.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

12 hours ago, Silent said:

...and a result of a SP glitch - instead, you should increase the directional multiplier value (the very last parameter) in timecyc.dat.

So those bright cars were just a bug? Oooohhh lmao well its your so do what you want again i love this patch thank you for your hard work silent also wdym by last parameter?

Edited by The80sBoi
Wrong grammar