Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

SilentPatch


Silent
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/14/2020 at 2:31 PM, ManYah said:
But this is the parachute when I install the Silent Patch. When I delete the Silent Patch, the parachute becomes normal.

You could try SAMP graphic restore & see if that works, if not, I guess you're on your own for finding a solution

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Psycho_Motorin

Hi, I posted some stuff about the GInput controls in that topic. But I had something unrelated for the SIlentPatch topic.

 

Just that GTA3 crashes for me at a certain point early on, in Windows 10 on an nvidia 970, with the SilentPatch, DDraw, and GInput installed. Steam 1.1 version. In the first mission, after you go to your hideout, the next bit where you go to park outside a club. It freezes on that loading screen. Tried it a couple times. Full screen, 1080p etc.

 

Thanks for all the work on these patches by the way! It is nutty that Rockstar doesn't keep these games running.

 

(edit: googling it, I saw this may be fixed by capping the framerate, so I've capped that in rivatuner.)

Edited by Psycho_Motorin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2013 at 10:53 PM, Silent said:

I haven't added it as I wanted this plugin only to patch stuff, not add any new features. You can still use RefFix to force reflections to show all the time and plugins will not collide with each other. Same goes for increased probability of Rosie's line to play in VC (standalone fix increases it, this one keeps it at the original value).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you using Chrome? I can see this when I click on the link, tab opens and instantly closes. However, copying the link and manually opening a new tab then pasting it in the address tab works!

 

Either it's some new bug in Chrome or Google starts to pull the plug on HTTP downloads...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't even have to copy the link, just right click it > open link in new tab, should download just fine on chrome (it works here)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jack_Met said:

Mobile???

No

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevedercoole

I just installed the SilentPatch for all supported gta games, but I don't think it's working, I have the German version of all and played a bit of all before installing the patch, could that be the problem?

Could deleting my old save games solve the problem?

Edited by Stevedercoole
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
13 minutes ago, Stevedercoole said:

I just installed the SilentPatch for all supported gta games, but I don't think it's working, I have the German version of all and played a bit of all before installing the patch, could that be the problem?

Could deleting my old save games solve the problem?

I believe everyone uses the gta_sa.exe US 1.0 (Hoodlum) version when talking about mods, that's the one I'd go for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevedercoole
2 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

I believe everyone uses the gta_sa.exe US 1.0 (Hoodlum) version when talking about mods, that's the one I'd go for.

I'm completely new to gta modding, the only modding experience I have is with minecraft. How does one get that gta_sa.exe US 1.0 (Hoodlum) version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stevedercoole said:

I'm completely new to gta modding, the only modding experience I have is with minecraft. How does one get that gta_sa.exe US 1.0 (Hoodlum) version?

If you have it on Steam, you can look for the GTA SA Downgrade (I don't know if it can be done with any other version of GTA SA) this patch leaves the GTA perfectly ready to install any mod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
5 hours ago, Stevedercoole said:

I'm completely new to gta modding, the only modding experience I have is with minecraft. How does one get that gta_sa.exe US 1.0 (Hoodlum) version?

If you don't have the steam version, SAMP already comes with the Hoodlum exe, so you can get it from there. Talking about SA now, I don't know about other GTAs.

Edited by The Lucky Mole
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The download wont start. I click the link to download and it opens a new tab and just closes and nothing happens. Can someone help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, MrCrabs said:

The download wont start. I click the link to download and it opens a new tab and just closes and nothing happens. Can someone help?

Try another browser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1- Can you fix these texture bugs? This object is colored on PS2, but it's black and white on PC. Also some of buildings has dark textures.

 

An example

Tjy7jou.png

 

2- Can you add some changes about peds? like soldiers in area69, new biker cop for LV, different ped for noodle and ice cream carts, airport workers, fixed ped animations, peds escapes when car burns or if you aim with rpg on them and a lot more just like on PS2 version. There's a lot of removed and unused contents.

 

An example : 

 

3- Can you add removed parked and wreck cars, four dragons casino lambs and other little features just like on PS2?

 

An example

iAJXd3y.jpg

 

4- Can you add some of BETA and PS2 features in game and let us to turn on them from .ini file just like colored gang zone feature. I would love to see some little details in my game from BETA and PS2. Maybe you can add more details and give us a chance for active them from .ini file.

 

An example :

 

 

 

Edited by traviscott
  • KEKW 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
1 hour ago, traviscott said:

1- Can you fix these texture bugs? This object is colored on PS2, but it's black and white on PC. Also some of buildings has dark textures.

 

An example

Tjy7jou.png

 

2- Can you add some changes about peds? like soldiers in area69, new biker cop for LV, different ped for noodle and ice cream carts, airport workers, fixed ped animations, peds escapes when car burns or if you aim with rpg on them and a lot more just like on PS2 version. There's a lot of removed and unused contents.

 

An example : 

 

3- Can you add removed parked and wreck cars, four dragons casino lambs and other little features just like on PS2?

 

An example

iAJXd3y.jpg

 

4- Can you add some of BETA and PS2 features in game and let us to turn on them from .ini file just like colored gang zone feature. I would love to see some little details in my game from BETA and PS2. Maybe you can add more details and give us a chance for active them from .ini file.

 

An example :

 

 

 

SilentPatch can't do any of those. It only fixes script bugs. There are seperate mods to do the stuff you're asking, like PS2 map, peds fleeing from burning cars and so on. There's a mod for everything you ask actually.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

SilentPatch can't do any of those. It only fixes script bugs. There are seperate mods to do the stuff you're asking, like PS2 map, peds fleeing from burning cars and so on. There's a mod for everything you ask actually.

I just would like to have all of these features with one asi file. He added even dirty car feature into game, why not for peds fleeing from burning cars? or some texture fixes? I just would love it if it's posibble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Lucky Mole
13 minutes ago, traviscott said:

I just would like to have all of these features with one asi file. He added even dirty car feature into game, why not for peds fleeing from burning cars? or some texture fixes? I just would love it if it's posibble

Well you can't have them all in a signle ASI and probably for good reason. SilentPatch only fixes script bugs, it doesn't add anything new. Even more when other mods exist about those stuff. Definitely check out the PS2 to PC, Mobile to PC features and SkyGfx here but also check out mixmods.com.br as it's a good site to download mods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Lucky Mole said:

Well you can't have them all in a signle ASI and probably for good reason. SilentPatch only fixes script bugs, it doesn't add anything new. Even more when other mods exist about those stuff. Definitely check out the PS2 to PC, Mobile to PC features and SkyGfx here but also check out mixmods.com.br as it's a good site to download mods.

thanks man, i just suggested things for this amazing patch, maybe some of my suggestions could be helpful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey man, in your older Silent Patch AKA from the Downgrader there was a feature which made all vehicles more shiny and better colors. So I want to know if you can do a code in a new release that actually solve this problem? I'm not judging you, your mod is the best out there! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1- Can you fix this sky glitch in your patch? Skygrad.asi works well for fix it but maybe you can fix it in your patch too. It's really annoying bug, sky looks weird.

 

1433519624585_2qupzps.jpg

 

2- Can you add PS2 shadows? We can turn on or off it from .ini file like gang zone color feature.

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, traviscott said:

1- Can you fix this sky glitch in your patch? Skygrad.asi works well for fix it but maybe you can fix it in your patch too. It's really annoying bug, sky looks weird.

 

1433519624585_2qupzps.jpg

 

2- Can you add PS2 shadows? We can turn on or off it from .ini file like gang zone color feature.

1.- The colors in the sky are not a bug
2.-Skygfx adds the PS2 shadows by default and you can also turn it on and off with the Ini

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, traviscott said:

1- Can you fix this sky glitch in your patch? Skygrad.asi works well for fix it but maybe you can fix it in your patch too. It's really annoying bug, sky looks weird.

Sky Gradient Fix

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Lucky Mole said:

They obviously want everything to be merged with SilentPatch...

I would rather to have all of these fixs with one asi file instead of f*ck up my game files..

  • Bruh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, traviscott said:

I would rather to have all of these fixs with one asi file instead of f*ck up my game files..

In the Asi Loader there is usually a folder called "Scripts", you must put the Asi mods there along with the Ini files, the game folder is perfectly clean and organized

There is also something called "modloader" so that you have the mods in separate and organized folders, without having to install them in the GTA3.IMG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 15 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests

    • Maus_v2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.