SilentPatch

Davve95

[email protected]

Might sound dumb, but just in case.

Have you take over any turfs yet?

Edited by Davve95

LaDiDa
17 hours ago, gognitti said:

i found a little problem in Las Venturas. when you run in the night, the lights starts blinking. is it normal or is a problem of my gtasa installation?

Encountered this as well, on the strip to be exact, seems to disappear the moment I leave that part though.

kamper

Hi, Silent Patch it's not allowed on a server that I play because you can see weapons through the windows, even tho they are closed.

Is there any way to disable seeing weapons through a closed window? As far as I remember I saw something similar but I can't seem to find it.

Silent

For the nth time:

It's a pity I received a few reports about this but when I replied back, asking if I could get in touch with whoever came up with that rule and agree on a win-win resolution, I never got any reply.

People expect me to release a "LS-RP friendly" version of the 'patch but so far I had absolutely no willingness from the other side to actually care about this, because it's obvious a special version would not be a good solution (prone to desyncing with updates, people could still use an "unfriendly" version etc.).

Edited by Silent

George Costanza

just sh*t silentpatch with samp

win-win

BustaCJ

This one's for the cookie monster. So I have a clean installation of GTA:SA, with only Silent Patch and cleo installed. If i set skipIntroSplashes=1, everything works good, the splashes are skipped but not the movies. If I set it to 0, both the splashes and the movies are skipped. Personally I like the splashes and want them to be displayed. Why is this? It is the retail version of course.

Edited by BustaCJ

Guru Sangha

Hi Guys i am using silent patch's first version and my game work fine but after i install latest version franklin beard get some holes in it is it a bug or something because it work fine with oldest version 

Silent
18 hours ago, BustaCJ said:

If i set skipIntroSplashes=1, everything works good, the splashes are skipped but not the movies. If I set it to 0, both the splashes and the movies are skipped. Personally I like the splashes and want them to be displayed.

Interesting, are you 100% positive there's no other mods involved? Like Imfast?

7 hours ago, Guru Sangha said:

Hi Guys i am using silent patch's first version and my game work fine but after i install latest version franklin beard get some holes in it is it a bug or something because it work fine with oldest version 

Care to elaborate? Your explanation doesn't help much.

WarButler
7 hours ago, Guru Sangha said:

Maybe it's a dual pass issue? Silentpatch used to have dual pass rendering, but no longer does. You should use SkyGfx for dual pass rendering (and for making your game look pretty).

BustaCJ

No other mods. And it's not my graphics card having problems with the mpeg-2 movies (it works without your amazing patch).

Evil empire

I noticed GTA Vice City crashed much more oftenly while using the patch. I don't know if it's because I use an unrecognized exe but I'm disappointed.

Edited by Evil empire

gts.
5 hours ago, Evil empire said:

I noticed GTA Vice City became crashed much more oftenly while using the patch. I don't know if it's because I use an unrecognized exe but I'm disappointed.

Disappointed?...

Learn to install it first. Get a proper 1.0 executable, I suppose this is where your problem belongs. This is optional: Setup a thirdparty ASI loader as Ultimate ASI Loader instead of use the default sh*tty mss32 loader present in GTA3 and Vice City which loads the ASI plugins relatively late. If you don't want to install the ASI loader, install the DDraw Component from SilentPatch as well. It addresses some changes that can't been done through the ASI using the default loader. With this it shouldn't be crashing as you said, a bad installation, wrong executable or some mod colliding could be.

Guru Sangha
On 12/12/2018 at 12:00 AM, WarButler said:

Maybe it's a dual pass issue? Silentpatch used to have dual pass rendering, but no longer does. You should use SkyGfx for dual pass rendering (and for making your game look pretty).

thanks for your help now my game working 100 % properly and franklin spartan beard looks better than before if you guys interesting i am working on franklin 2.0 with better skinned character and better body and cloths with 1024X1024 textures 

Evil empire
17 hours ago, gts. said:

Disappointed?...

Learn to install it first. Get a proper 1.0 executable, I suppose this is where your problem belongs. This is optional: Setup a thirdparty ASI loader as Ultimate ASI Loader instead of use the default sh*tty mss32 loader present in GTA3 and Vice City which loads the ASI plugins relatively late. If you don't want to install the ASI loader, install the DDraw Component from SilentPatch as well. It addresses some changes that can't been done through the ASI using the default loader. With this it shouldn't be crashing as you said, a bad installation, wrong executable or some mod colliding could be.

The default french version is censored so unless you know a good site where I can get a gore exe with a recognized version I prefer to give up using the patch.

gts.
9 minutes ago, Evil empire said:

The default french version is censored so unless you know a good site where I can get a gore exe with a recognized version I prefer to give up using the patch.

If you read the changelog carefully, censorship has been removed already in latest version. So, it is up to you to do whatever you want.