j0hn_d0e

Unofficial GTAF Billionaires Poll Club

Are You a Billionaire ?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Black & White

Millionaire, yes. I'm just $500,000 of it.

Billionaire. Thousands of times more than that.

Yup. I wasn't disputing the fact that billion is more than million. I was just saying.

A thousand times more.

Yes. You've repeated that twice. As I said, I wasn't disagreeing. I was simply saying I'm nearly a billionaire. :^:

AlienTwo

Millionaire, yes. I'm just $500,000 of it.

Billionaire. Thousands of times more than that.

Yup. I wasn't disputing the fact that billion is more than million. I was just saying.

A thousand times more.

Yes. You've repeated that twice. As I said, I wasn't disagreeing. I was simply saying I'm nearly a billionaire. :^:

Only 2 thousand times what you've got, and BAM. You are there. Here, this might help you on your way: :breadfish:

WBaker

The poll isn't very old but it's looking more common to have been gifted than not. I suspect this may be a reason the cheater's pool stopped getting filled. Someone looked at the numbers and realized most of the players would be in it. I also suspect many non billionaires still have many millions.

Note that nobody knows what the criteria was for getting sent to CP. I shared a billion and spent like crazy and didn't go in.

AlienTwo

Seems totally random, but sharing gets you noticed faster.

You might just be lucky, WBaker.

saintsrow

Within the past week, when it became clear how pervasive this situation is, of gifters making it rain on everyone in freeroam sessions, and I saw the $1B and $2B bounties being set, I decided to play more freeroam and get my share of it. Really, getting the money is a game in itself, and it's fun to see how it works. More fun than grinding for $K's. :colgate:

So I dropped into several sessions over a couple of nights and got gifts of $99M, $170M, numbers like that, and accumulating that kind of money (got up to $700M) would keep me going in GTA0 for years, I assumed. But I decided to make more of a game of it, and join the billionaire's club.

So I got into a little pattern of going into freeroam sessions passive, and hanging around the utter mindless chaos and tank wars in Vinewood, so I could watch the massive stupidity while I waited for dollars to rain down. Of course every little sh*t would empty a few clips trying to kill me, or try running me over in their tanks or cars; easy to avoid and fun to watch them fail.

The sessions would start to get more of the money men late at night Pacific time. after about 6 tor 7 sessions of entertainment, I got a $2B bounty on me, but got killed (because, though passive, I was in a car heading toward the action) within 3 seconds before I realized I had it, let alone enough time to swap sessions to wait out my bounty and claim my billions. So I put a meager $9K bounty on the gifter, to make him think I was righteously indignant at being bountied and of course deeply outraged that a hax0r would be "ruining my game," and before too long, he was passing out more millions. As soon as he gave me $995M, I got out of the session as a newly-minted GTA0 billionaire. And here I am. :^:

Blasterman4EVER

I have so many billion dollars that I can't even figure out how much I have when I try to count the numbers.

I logged on for a couple hours the other day, first time in weeks, and in the only session I joined, I was given several billion.