Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,140 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

rpearsonx

Starting to snow online

StJimmy

I am from Canada. Judging by the window outside my igloo and by listening to the elder of my tribe's predictions he heard from the Inuit spirit snojiua I can say it will snow eh?

Jack Reacher

Who the f*ck is going to be playing this on the 25th anyway?

GrandTheftBatman

"You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gon' love it"

Best post in this thread. We can get a lock now.

Who the f*ck is going to be playing this on the 25th anyway?

Christmas Noobs, duh.

Jack Reacher

20 pages later

Obama orders another government shutdown upon hearing that there is in fact no snow in LA, and demands additional funding to make it so.

Lee Everett

*Cough*...Has it started to snow yet...... :yawn:

TECHN9CiAN

Anyone got a DNS withe the Holidays Pack DLC?

Kazandra

20 pages later

Obama orders another government shutdown upon hearing that there is in fact no snow in LA, and demands additional funding to make it so.

If Obama was actually the one who caused the government shutdown and not the republicans, then it would be a cold day in Los Santos. :p

customkingpimp

I will be playing on the 25th.....

beanzinapot

Seems like a lot of people aren't in the Christmas spirit? Never heard of a Christmas miracle?

Edited by beanzinapot

hugh750

i was on earlier today in gta online (xbox) and i swear i saw some snowflakes falling, (maybe rockstar is slowly enabling the snow). :santa:

Lee Everett

i was on earlier today in gta online (xbox) and i swear i saw some snowflakes falling, (maybe rockstar is slowly enabling the snow). :santa:

Awwww so no real snow like in the videos yet? :/

saintsrow

Anything to get away from the point that it is not snow. Sorry guys. I am just a moron compared to all you brain surgeons.

pollen.jpeg

Indeed, ever since GTA IV, the whole HD era, Rockstar has included some unspecified floating debris wafting in the air, to give the world a sense of a live atmosphere. I am getting a cognitive dislocation here from all the people who don't seem to know this. It ain't snow.

:^: And nice picture.

Troye

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Merry Xmas snow bunnies

jdkzombie

20 pages later

*Since* Obama was actually the one who caused the government shutdown *along with the democrats*, then it would be a cold day in Los Santos *if there was snow.* :p

Fixed that for ya.

a20characterusername

20 pages later

If Obama was actually the one who caused the government shutdown and not the republicans, then it would be a cold day in Los Santos. :p

>implying there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans beyond empty rhetoric.

Also, not really a 'shutdown', given that federal agents were being posted at war memorials and such. It was nothing more than a scare tactic.

Edited by gtarelatedusername2

iTz-JoNeSy

Looks really good. I hope they make it snow once a month or something. I'd hate to see it once a year. :( Doubt the game will last a year but you know what I mean.

Lukejaii

Looks really good. I hope they make it snow once a month or something. I'd hate to see it once a year. :( Doubt the game will last a year but you know what I mean.

so it has actually snowed ?

Lee Everett

so it has actually snowed ?

Nope, I don't think so :/

tapz63

No, what do you mean? Is the disc going to disintegrate? Is it set to self destruct? Enlighten me please.

S-M-O-K-E

The stuff we are seeing floating in the air is not snow. That stuff has always been there.

Its very well possible that snow may be coming. Im not disputing or supporting, im saying its plausable. Just gonna have to wait until tomorrow night to find out.

Hopefully it happens.

Lee Everett

The stuff we are seeing floating in the air is not snow. That stuff has always been there.

Its very well possible that snow may be coming. Im not disputing or supporting, im saying its plausable. Just gonna have to wait until tomorrow night to find out.

Hopefully it happens.

Lol dandruff.

iTz-JoNeSy

so it has actually snowed ?Nope. I looked at the screenshots posted. It looks cool. I was excited for it but after tonight, I'm thinking of staying off gta until rockstar are back of their holidays. Not much point going on just to see white blips chasing red blips constantly. :( Edited by iTz-JoNeSy

brose_sfr

it's gonna snow on Christmas because EVERYONE that plays GTA celebrates Christmas!

iTz-JoNeSy

it's gonna snow on Christmas because EVERYONE that plays GTA celebrates Christmas!

It's suppose to snow on the 27th. I can see why they chose the 27th too. It's to give the people that get it Christmas day a chance to see what the city originally looks like before covering it with snow. ;)

Jlogano22

This thread.....so derailed into chaos

Mud1221

Maybe it's not snow on the ground and it's just bird sh*t that you've never noticed :p

Lee Everett

It's suppose to snow on the 27th. I can see why they chose the 27th too. It's to give the people that get it Christmas day a chance to see what the city originally looks like before covering it with snow. ;)

When does it stop snowing?

iTz-JoNeSy

I dunno. I read somewhere that the Christmas DLC is going to be triggered on the 27th, but there was no date to when it would take the snow away.

Lee Everett

I dunno. I read somewhere that the Christmas DLC is going to be triggered on the 27th, but there was no date to when it would take the snow away.

Oh, I'd be pissed if it only snows for like an hour on the 27th and then after that it's all gone lol.