3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Alright, what the f*ck!

NightmareMETEOR

NightmareMETEOR

I am almost sick of this Mu' Fu*kin' board.

I read a God damn post that said, if you beat all the missions you'll get the hunter, and that you dont need all 100 packages. SO I BEAT ALL THE FU*KING MISSIONS, AND THERE STILL IS NOT FU*KING HELI, SO WHAT THE FU*K IS ALL YOUR GUYSES PROBLESM!!!

thIS board is pissing me off MORE and MORE everyday!!!! People NEED TO TELL THE MUTHA FU*KING TRUTH!!!

:die:  to every fu*kin liar on this board. :furious:

blindsk8er6d9

hey, you can get the hunter after u do all the missions. maybe your just not lookin hard enough. so maybe u should go turn on your game and start lookin instead of runnin your mouth, calling everyone a mutherfukers.

NightmareMETEOR

I did u f*ggot!!!!!

i look at the whole military base, and at the northern part were everyone clams it to be at, its not there!!!!! i used the police suit too!! ITS F*CKIN NOT THERE I TELL YA

then you didn't beat all the missions. Use the helicopter and to to the east side of the base to find it and shutup with the swearing. You are lucky i am helping your stupid flaming ass.

Calm down and tell me, did you beat Keep your friends close?

If not, leave the base and try again, search with the police suit. It's just the military base portion with the sign.

Every forum for GTA I've been to talks about this. It's not a lie not a problem with this board. Shouldn't this be in gameplay?

am almost sick of this Mu' Fu*kin' board.

I read a God damn post that said, if you beat all the missions you'll get the hunter, and that you dont need all 100 packages. SO I BEAT ALL THE FU*KING MISSIONS, AND THERE STILL IS NOT FU*KING HELI, SO WHAT THE FU*K IS ALL YOUR GUYSES PROBLESM!!!

thIS board is pissing me off MORE and MORE everyday!!!! People NEED TO TELL THE MUTHA FU*KING TRUTH!!!

to every fu*kin liar on this board.

If you're SOO pissed at the boards, here's a thought genius. DON'T COME BACK. STFU and leave. Not EVERYONE is lieing... It's there, you must've missed a mission or something.

I understand that you're pissed off, but I have the hunter, and I got it by finishing 'Keep your friends close', getting the police outfit, going to the north end of the army base, and there it was.  I swear - this is hoe EVERYONE gets it.

We're not sh*tting you - I swear.

oh - and calm the f*ck down.

Az.

NightmareMETEOR

LOL!!! Wow you guys are funny, no but the second after i started this post i got it, but wow, i wanted to keep this up to see what peoples reaction was, sorry, lol.... :music:  :happy:  :sigh:

Man you're a freakin idiot. Do you think it's just going to appear right in front of you? It's at the Army base you stupid fagot. Quit calling us cursewords, just cause your a stupid dumb a**.

You can't have nothin'

y2kcrazyjoker

Calm the hell down.... geez. It's a gosh-darn Internet message board. Nothing to get all 'Tourette's about. Forget your Ritalin this morning?

Just because you jackasses can't find the thing doesn't mean it isn't there.  There's no need for you to yell at other people for your own incompetencies.

doods, calm down you have it all rong you dont have to do all the missions you just have to get all 100 pakeges i have not got it yet but i have the guide and it gives a list of what you get wen you get a certan number of pakeges and 100 is the army helli. trust me.

if you dont belive me look on the internet for a list of pakeges and what you get with them it will say the army helli.

He's right, you're all dumbasses (Well, he's one, too, but anyway...). Cuz we all know that the "beat game" Hunter spawns down south in Ocean Beach.

The Hunter doesn't spawn at the army base unless you got the packages for it.

yeah I agree ^ 100 packages at army base confirmed by me beat keep your freinds close its in ocean beach by that house, on the heli pad (I belive, I am keep your freinds close roiht now but this is what I hear)

He's right, you're all dumbasses (Well, he's one, too, but anyway...). Cuz we all know that the "beat game" Hunter spawns down south in Ocean Beach.

The Hunter doesn't spawn at the army base unless you got the packages for it.

Wrong way round mate. The beat game Hunter spawns in the army base (very northern section I think), the 100 packages spawns at both the base and Ocean Beach, but only one ever spawns at the base.

user posted image

hmm.. well I have all 100 packages and cant say I have ever seen it at ocean beach but that doesent mean that it isnt there havent checked all that much

Frank Castiglione

This merry go round just won't stop till it slings everyone off, will it?  I don't know how many times I've answered this question.

100 packages OR beat "Keep your friends close...", whichever you do first, the hunter will spawn at the military base.  It'll spawn there until the day you die, but you have to remember that just like EVERY SINGLE HELICOPTER in the game SOMETIMES IT WILL NOT SPAWN, and you will have to leave and come back for it to be there.  If you get 100 packages AND beat "keep your friends close..." the hunter will appear at the landing pad in the south ocean beach area.  Not for 100 packages only, not for beating "Keep your Friends close..." only, but for doing BOTH.  I think a lot of the problem is people think they have finished the game before they have actually been given the last 2 missions, and go apesh*t because the hunter is not there.  Make sure your last mission in you save is "Keep Your Friends Close..."

The rampages have nothing to do with it, nor the R3 missions or any of that sh*t.  I didn't start the rampages or complete any of the R3 missions until I got the hunter, I used "brown thunder" to complete the vigilante mission 150 armor thing.

I repeat, sometimes the hunter WILL NOT SPAWN IMMEDIATELY and you have to drive around the block for it to be there.  I don't know how many times I've been called a f*ckin lier because people show up once, decide its just not there and give up.  There you go.

Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.