2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

NoxiousBacon

What annoys you in gta v?

NoxiousBacon

There is a ton of things that annoy me in gta v. Tell me what annoys you most.

Edited by Brian Acuesta

Luuk'

- The inclusion of Online

- Cars disappearing

- More features for Online than SP

- Car spawning

- Not many missions compared to past games

cubistichawk11

The thing that annoy me the most so far is having to win bullsh*t race to upgrade your car in GTA online. as long as you have the rank and the money why in the **** do have to win impossible race to buy a turbo and thing like that

and I try to do solo race and it doesn't work even if some say it does

Edited by cubistichawk11

REXX

When rolling down a mountain and you start to slow down almost to a stop thinking that the player will get up, but he keeps on rolling and rolling and rolling. Very annoying, I waited 3 minutes for my character to stop rolling.

NoxiousBacon

Didn't gta iv have more missions? I have it but haven't played it in a while.

Dann_47

Gta v has too many side mission (collecting 50 scraps OMG) which is time consuming

In SP car fall of a cliff landing hard can get the car to explode

(Suprisingly) I used a van(van or ambulance) to hit a parked car at a sidewalk hardly (T hit) and both explode (wtf)

Online too many hackers and script noobers.

Cops accuracy 90% very accurate

Not so much upgrade can be applied to cars (neon etc etc)

I will update soon. Quote me to reply for any ideas

Edited by Dann_47

Vigilante-Angel

Tanks in Online freeroam mode (I just posted a thread about that one lol), the game freezing, but most of all those f**king annoying bits of cardboard that flip your car out in Down the Drain races. GRRRRRRRRR

fnxrak

What really grinds my gears is that there's not enough grand theft auto missions in Grand Theft Auto V. What you think stealing 10 cars is enough!?!

MLB

When i buy my car online in sp at legendary motorsport and an email says that my car has delivered to the garage yet hasn't, so i have to reload my game again and then it will load.

Aragrox

Passive mode, car spawning, online money glitches, car handling, gun mechanics, top speed, plane/jet speeds, levels online, yea..

gixxerific

The wretched swimming mechanics, (word of advice don't waste your time and hours off your life screaming at the submarine mission.

Let's not forget the horrid helicopter controls. I watched my boy pick up Just Cause 2 and fly the heli like a pro first time. Than I let him try the GTA heli it was a disaster.

WTF is up with opening the door and jumping out at high speed when you definitely DID NOT hit the triangle button (PS3).

Disappearing cars for sure.

the list goes on

still love the game BUT it could be a lot better, I have played all of them you would think the would have it down by now.

DrAtomic

1. Modders

2. Cheaters

3. Glitchers

Delin__

GTA Online is annoying me a lot, because it sucks. They have to make it better and more fun to play. One thing that also is annoying me is the fact that they doesn't tell us anything about the jetpack, at least they could confirm it if it exist or not. If I find out that I've been looking around for it and it's not there, I would get so pissed.

sagsf420

Police don't use tasers even though there are tasers in the game WTF as a matter of fact I remember r* saying they would use tasers but they removed that I guess -.-

Online seriously some of us don't give a flying f*** about stupid online so WHY is half the s*** only available ONLINE

This stupid ifruit app you're telling me I can't customize my liscence plate or train my dog bc I don't have the right phone to download this stupid app NOT FAIR this s*** should have been included in the game and why they didn't is beyond me

The ai drives like old ladies on freeways and is constantly driving into you nuff said

All in all great game but they f***ed up huge in many ways hopefully they will listen to us and start to fix some of this s*** but who knows.

KeepCalm and CarryGun

I guess a lot of players had really high expectations for GTA V, perhaps that's why there are so many threads dedicated to minor gripes.

Personally I love the game, R* did a great job with the gameworld, as sandbox games go, its pretty impressive.

It's not perfect, I agree, I would have liked to see most of the customisation options and property available in Online also available in SP, being able to buy your safehouse in SP, all across the map would be brilliant. But hey, I'm not gonna have a full body ejaculatory embolism about it.

What really grinds my gears is that there's not enough grand theft auto missions in Grand Theft Auto V. What you think stealing 10 cars is enough!?!

This is a point. Early on in the game, you are pretty short on cash, as you progress through it, money is hard earned, yet at the same time you're regularly stealing sports and supercars worth $100,000 plus each time.

I know R* is pushing the satire of the insider trading stockmarket manipulation to make the big money as one major theme, but it would be nice to sell some of the valuable cars I've stolen :)

Edited by KeepCalm and CarryGun

Vigilante-Angel

I'm sick of catching up to someone in a race only to suddenly see them miraculously appear 50 yards or so in front. The worst one was today, on Down the Drain, the guy clearly skidded off the steel bridge and into the water yet suddenly reappeared on the concrete right in front of me in the blink of an eye. Glitch? Hacker? You decide

CantThinkOfOne2013

GTA V is the best GTA yet but every GTA game has those side activities that you wish were not there:

• GTA San Andreas had dancing, hydraulic minigame, dating and working out (say what you want about this but it was just button mashing).
  • GTA IV had dating, friendships, bowling, pool, and TV which showed off features which were absent from the game.
  • And GTA V has yoga and Chop.

Captain Revenge

The simple fact that u do not get put back into the free roam u left to do a mission. OR That u can't switch from a multi person game to a solo or closed friends without reverting back to singleplayer 1st. Could do without the invisible force that thwarts my golf ball from getting a birdie, or the fact the character celebrates a par when the shot should have been a birdie.AND the gun and accsessorie prices, the Buzzard went up to 2million, the ol\nly 2 helicopters worth flying (if u like going forward) are the police maverick and Frooger, both unarmed. The Annihilator and Buzzard were way funner in gta 4. .

Rifleman1776

Hmmm. wow. I have a few things I dont like about this game. (ROCKSTAR PLEASE READ)

1.) I'm SICK of GTA Online being priority over Story Mode. GTA Games have always been about the STORY MODE, not online playing with a bunch dumb immature people. Some cars you can only get in online mode which makes me mad. Annihalator, That offroad Jeep I forgot the name, Kameleon electric car, and Im sure theres more I dont play online much because people are wayyy to immature. Its not even fun. Should have just been a seperate game altogether, since the story mode seems too short. Haven't beatin it yet.

2.) R* removed the Hunter Apache helicopter, SeaPlane, Annihalator(from story mode), you can't fly the UFO's which to me is an extreme bummer, a UFO would have been a GREAT 100% prize, No jetpack or any unconventional style aircraft. Saints Row IV has cool looking UFO's but of course R* didn't put a flyable one ingame. LAME. You get the stupid spacedocker instead. Boring.

3.) They took the Glock handgun out of the game. THey took the 1911, warped it and made it full auto.Lame. Suppressors sound like the ones in 007 Goldeneye on 64. I have shot real ones and they do NOT sound like that. The Suppressed P90 in Ballad of Gay Tony sounds better. Most of the guns look and sound good, handguns look like Saints row style guns which is not good, R* should NOT go down that path. Paint jobs on the guns look dumb. No laser attachments either, they took those out. They should have put more old skool type guns, Revolver, lever action repeater, Doublebarrel shotgun because people in the Blain county area would not always have assault rifles, well realisticly.

4.) Not enough Stranger missions, and activities. I miss bowling, air hockey, Fishing would have been cool to add too, skeet shooting, more realistic hunting, when you hunt you also have to skin and clean your kill. Also more stuff to do when your hanging out with people, like the shooting range, bike riding hunting, theme park would be awsome friend activities.

5.) You get nothing special for getting 100%. Oh wait you get to LOOK at a few UFO's..whats so hard about making it so those UFO's are flyable? I really thought R* would put one in the game this time but no. Not even the jetpack. I'm sure everyone of you on here would like to have a flyable UFO. If saints row can pull it off, imagine how sweet it would b if R* put one in a GTA.

6.) OH AND MORE HIESTS!!!!

Well thats most of my dissapointments but Im sure I'll find more once I progress through the game more. C'mon R*, screw online mode make story mode better! Online mode is only fun for like an hour or so, thats if you get in a decent game.

Edited by Rifleman1776

AssassinArshia

-Bad sport system (in online)

-Single Player=crap (shouldn't be so)

-Vehicle damage system

-police AI (police cars are rockets and they know where you are even when you aren't in sight)

-Garage and vehicle system (you can't save a fighter jet/plane properly when you hadn't bought it even when you have a hangar)

-Too much collectibles and stunts for a terrible reward

-Bad paying jobs

-map WAY too big but VERY empty (my opinion because random encounters and strangers and freaks are boring and usually need 30-60 seconds)

-Rich people in online only because of those glitches

-Stuff too expensive

-They had 5 years to make this game (only 2 years to make gta san andreas

-very little and easy easter eggs compared to gta san andreas

-Bad soundtrack/radio (my opinion)

-skills/rpg increasing system easy and not effective

-cinema and generally TVs have a terrible quality(maybe 240p)

-bad climbing system and too much ragdoll

-bad sound settings

-Pedestrian either die or stay alive (they don't have an "injury" animation

-less/worse weapons than gta san andreas

-Terrible hunting system (no proper hunting in free roam)

-Lag in Xbox 360 and (probably) PS3.

-Trevor's special ability is overpowered.

-Lack of interiors

-Terrible map (takes 10-20 seconds to open up the pause menu and choose the map)

-no stimulus package for some people

-Atomic Blimp for people without free orders.

-cars are fast but not as fast as the should be (my opinion because i think entity is faster than adder)

-Limited online character creation setting

-Lack of health/armor/weapon pickups

THOSE PROBLEMS CAN BE VERY ANNOYING SOMETIMES

THIS LIST GETS UPDATED REGULARY

Edited by AssassinArshia

Rifleman1776

I agree, most of the music sucks. There are MAYBE 10 good songs. :cry:

Lee Everett

The fact that there is no Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell. Meaning that I have to walk all the way back home to get a health pack if I'm hurt.

Officer Ronson

@Niko

You seemed to have looked past the fact that there are 24/7s which actually serve the same porpuse as restaurants, problem is: They aren't marked.

LaFerrari

-Not having online things in SP.

-Not having SP things in online.

Its a big list (I know) But I could go on for hours.

elias2012

The fact that this

1000px-RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_161.jpg​Was never accessible. |:(

ten-a-penny

the whiny b1tching haters in the GTA V section who want EVERYBODY to have their EXACT same though/opinion...../thread

OT: can't think of any now. just gonna say: police

Drajonu

- Lack of missions
- Character Creation Method for GTA: O
- Michael's family
- Lack of sports
- Lack of things to spend your money on (Literally, all you do is get money, buy expensive cars, buy guns, and then kill random people.)
- Getting killed by randomers.
- No stun guns in GTA: O
- No prat falling in GTA: O
- No animals in GTA: O
- No boiler suits in GTA: O

NoxiousBacon

Not many missions compared to gta 4 and hard to earn money.

Lee Everett

problem is: They aren't marked.

I didn't look past it, "problem is: they aren't marked". That is why I do not count that or say anything about it. It's easier to drive all the way across town back home to get a health pack, than to look for a store. Either way Cluckin' Bell and Burger Shots are classic and referenced in many GTA titles, we finally got to visit them in IV which was awesome. The 24/7's suck and I know in Online you have to buy several "candies" just to get your health all the way up, while in GTA IV it was only 1 burger needed.

ShadowDog94

Not being able to sprint up hills.