2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
FhM Pestilence

LSMotorcycleClub Biker Bash! All MCs Welcome!

FhM Pestilence

e84856978da04a03466cc95ad0bfc2d498e8dcbb

The 5th was great! We will do it again so stay tuned!

The LSMotorcycleClub is going to be hosting a Biker Bash! Considering chainsoar is unfortunately unable to do it, we are going to be doing one in his stead. We are going to be setting a date ASAP, but we need more MCs ready to join. There are certain rules we have to establish with this though: The LSMotorcycle club is a neutral ground territory between MCs, meaning that they have no confrontation with any MC unless directly harassed. Multiple high ranking MC members are in the LSMotorcycleClub from different MCs, including me (First 6 of Sanguinary Sons MC, patch member of LSMotorcycleClub) The clubs intention is just to have people who get along together, no matter what MC they hail from.

Check out our other event:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/671880-conquest-the-original-territory-game/

Note: So far this is only 360, but if we could get a PS3 counterpart to attend, we could have it on both.

avc6Ajl.jpg

- No unwanted violence, there are no MC disputes in our Bash lobbies, so if you and another crew get into it, take it to a Crew vs crew match or get kicked out

- Be courteous to the other attending MCs, this is a friendly lobby of like minded people, the instant you talk trash, you're gone.

- If an alliance means to be formed because you like another MC, please go to party chat or leave the lobby, business and pleasure dont mix.

- There will be designated people doing invite only sessions, we will send you to one of them for one of the events/free roams.

Afterwards the results will be posted here

ANJKADh.jpg

Fight Club - Fist fight it out in a chosen arena!

Road Trip - Ride around LS in full strength with a lobby of MCs! (its a kodak moment)

TDM - Crew vs Crew TDM, prove your skill and earn respect

Drag Racing - Race your bikes, since most of them are the same speed, its all up to skill to win it.

Circuit Racing - This is not for the faint of heart, as I am sure more than one will create ludicrous tracks.

[suggest others]

t8s0Vd8.jpg

[Last updated: 12/30/13]

XBOX 360

emblem_128.pngemblem_128.pngemblem_128.pngemblem_128.png78a71b5a240b330a17da367716f8ca447e0ee339

photo-thumb-903968.png?_r=1387311798emblem_128.pngemblem_128.pngemblem_128.pngemblem_128.png

emblem_128.png

[Names: LSMotorcycleClub Sanguinary Sons MC Grim Basterds MC Savage Syndicate MC Sons of Uprising MC

Unholy Anarchy MC The Rattleheads MC The Reyes Rebels Two Wheels Only Gang Disposable Heroes

The Pirates MC]

PSN

emblem_128.pngemblem_128.png

[Two Wheels Only Gang]

[To be added to this list, please message me/post here stating you want to attend. If there is an enemy MC on the list, it is your responsibility to keep it civil, not ours]

Lobbies

Picture from TPMC for a lobby they were in!

0_0.jpg

Picture from where I was

0_0.jpg

Picture from Two Wheels Only from the lobby they were in

0_0.jpg

I will update when I hunt down the rest lol

Edited by FhM Pestilence

crushedfool30

bro hit me up on xbox gt: basilio laflame

it seems you guys do alot of cool things on gta i have been looking to get involved in your mc

FhM Pestilence

bro hit me up on xbox gt: basilio laflame

it seems you guys do alot of cool things on gta i have been looking to get involved in your mc

Wrong forum, wrong thread, wrong MC. I am here representing my personal friend, the president of the LSMC, not to get new people.

Alex Francisco

We're in!

crushedfool30

apparently the other thread that says recruiting and i posted several times is the wrong one as well.. the other thread where you responded on the site but not on xbox... forget it ill find another mc

FhM Pestilence

We're in!

sweet. Ill add you guys tomorrow because I'm on my cell atm.

FhM Pestilence

apparently the other thread that says recruiting and i posted several times is the wrong one as well.. the other thread where you responded on the site but not on xbox... forget it ill find another mc

Dude we added you, we were even looking for a daemon for you and you deleted us off your friends list and bounced, also I've heard you've been looking around, not just with us. So do what you have to do but you aren't joining us. Now no more posting.

Buggy2825

I'm a huge fan of the circuit racing section of the bash events. No connection to fact I created a series of wicked awesome road circuits. #AltaStreet #MazeBankArena #LuckyPlucker. Haha. How legit is this because it sounds like a great idea but I haven't heard too much aboot it

FhM Pestilence

I'm a huge fan of the circuit racing section of the bash events. No connection to fact I created a series of wicked awesome road circuits. #AltaStreet #MazeBankArena #LuckyPlucker. Haha. How legit is this because it sounds like a great idea but I haven't heard too much aboot it

Thats because I talked to Los about it yesterday. We have been mentioning to each other that we wanted to do it and he gave me the green light to host it on GTAF with his crew hosting it on GTAO. He is down, and MCs are coming, so its a legitimate idea.

Edit: We have 7 MCs signed up

Edited by FhM Pestilence

Buggy2825

Well hey, we talked aboot it but I wasn't sure how for real it was gonna be. Clearly it's happening. Which is freakin sweet

FhM Pestilence

Well hey, we talked aboot it but I wasn't sure how for real it was gonna be. Clearly it's happening. Which is freakin sweet

I can't wait for it.

Buckrider

I think I'm blind, I can't see when it's happening

Buckrider

the event I mean :)

CloudHigh

I love the idea, and I spoke with FhM Pestilence about possibly expanding this to PS3.

My only concern is MCs are vicious right now on PS3 and a war would most likely erupt in one of these events.

Many clubs agree a large war is coming on PS3 and the sides are being drawn as we speak.

Chible

Im in if the time is right .

FhM Pestilence

the event I mean :)

no date yet, but due to th holidays more than likely its going to be announced on the first. I will update.

Edit:

@chible: As I said above, so just spread the word around your crew and we will see who shows. If we have a good turn out, we will keep doing it and you are bound to see us around

Edited by FhM Pestilence

FhM Pestilence

I love the idea, and I spoke with FhM Pestilence about possibly expanding this to PS3.

My only concern is MCs are vicious right now on PS3 and a war would most likely erupt in one of these events.

Many clubs agree a large war is coming on PS3 and the sides are being drawn as we speak.

The LSMC has deep ties into the GBMC (grim basterds) and we are clearing it with the pres to hold it on both sides. If we get the green it will allow us to better control the events if one mc is coordinating both. If they don't want to host it but ok their members to go, we will have at least you and them. From there, we could get more.

Edit: Im going to add a PS3 option, when we get more MCs we will figure it out. Lets see if anyone wants to do it and then deal with it when the time arises shall we?

Edited by FhM Pestilence

CloudHigh

The LSMC has deep ties into the GBMC (grim basterds) and we are clearing it with the pres to hold it on both sides. If we get the green it will allow us to better control the events if one mc is coordinating both. If they don't want to host it but ok their members to go, we will have at least you and them. From there, we could get more.

Edit: Im going to add a PS3 option, when we get more MCs we will figure it out. Lets see if anyone wants to do it and then deal with it when the time arises shall we?

That could work, but there is a lot of animosity between clubs on PS3, I could almost be certain that violence would break out between rivals at some point during one of these events if rivals met. I am not sure if you fully understand with all these MCs being on 360, perhaps it is not as violent between clubs for you all.

Anyways hopefully it works out and this can be done on PS3

FhM Pestilence

That could work, but there is a lot of animosity between clubs on PS3, I could almost be certain that violence would break out between rivals at some point during one of these events if rivals met. I am not sure if you fully understand with all these MCs being on 360, perhaps it is not as violent between clubs for you all.

Anyways hopefully it works out and this can be done on PS3

There are a lot of MCs at war or that hate each other, but as the OP states, it is the person signing ups responsibility to look at that list and know where they are with those clubs. I for one know of a club that is probably attending that I'm not a fan of, but I have made a cease fire during that event.

soulessginger

where in soa bc mc xbl soulesswolfpack vp

Bad.Luck.Chuck

Too bad LSCustoms is on XBOX

Could join up!

RFCC_zps1f7f29dd.png

cshllb

Yea if we got involved in events like this we would shelf any wars we were in

FhM Pestilence

Yea if we got involved in events like this we would shelf any wars we were in

Well the act would be appreciated because we want friendly competition.

zenon983

Is this the place to sign up? Or do you just not check responses?

FhM Pestilence

Edit:

I do check responses and this is the place to sign up, but your post concerned me.

Mainly because you are a one man MC.

You have 2 members and one doesnt rep you.

As I see it you would be a risk.

You might try to recruit, harass, I mean with only 1 guy in your crew how do I know its even legit and not some elaborate way to undermine one of the MCs listed to go? Its shady to say the least.

Edited by FhM Pestilence

CloudHigh

Edit:

I do check responses and this is the place to sign up, but your post concerned me.

You might try to recruit, harass, I mean with only 1 guy in your crew how do I know its even legit and not some elaborate way to undermine one of the MCs listed to go? Its shady to say the least.

Wow that sounds sketchy. IMO I wouldn't let you join either without looking into you and your "clubs" intentions in joining the biker bash.

zenon983

Edit:

Wow that sounds sketchy. IMO I wouldn't let you join either without looking into you and your "clubs" intentions in joining the biker bash.

The reason I am a one man crew is because I made a crew for me and my friends to join for when they got the game and they have not gotten it yet. I have no intention of undermining anyone or causing any harm or commotion I am simply looking for a fun event and this caught my eye.

soulessginger

Videl's Ghost MC is down wheredo we sign up and when is it going down

Alex Francisco

Zenon983 is a friend of mine btw. I'll take full responsibility if anything happens. (It will not)