2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Official Car Meet #1

Jordymac92
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A_C_E_0_1

• bradg313

• HaykArs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meet

Hey guys , I made a video about that offroad event , here it is :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNiMpNLuOg   Like the video if you enjoyed it ! And subscribe please as it really helps me kee

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, w

TommyTightShoes

I want in....SouthWestPayDay

in what ? This crew is dead, join STR if ur not a childish spoilt BRAT Edited by TommyTightShoes
  • Like 1

in what ? This crew is dead, join STR if ur not a childish spoilt BRAT.

Jmsr is not dead when it hits 0 members then it will be..

• Like 1
TommyTightShoes

Jmsr is not dead when it hits 0 members then it will be.. might aswell be money. It would be fickle to argue otherwise

might aswell be money. It would be fickle to argue otherwise

it still aint dead tho sorry to say

TommyTightShoes

might aswell be money. It would be fickle to argue otherwiseit still aint dead tho sorry to say so your actually Sorry to say it's not dead ??? That means u'd be happy to say it was dead ?? Shocking !!
TommyTightShoes

might aswell be money. It would be fickle to argue otherwiseit still aint dead tho sorry to say so your actually Sorry to say it's not dead ??? That means u'd be happy to say it was dead ?? Shocking !! I sincerely am sorry money, u are one of the good guys I don't know why I'm being twatfull, I've just found out from the the criminal himself that bradg deleted the crew, not even an active member, never seen him in a meet ever, was hoping the whole thing was a rocksar error didn't realise one troubled non human could be so pathetic. so nice to be part of it I've now got closure on the matter, as I said money you were one of the good guys as far as I'm concerned, i will now be fully STR for chillaxed meeting greeting, racing flying, water sports etc, join in on the fun and Some meets, the ones I've been to so far have been very pleasant...
  • Like 1

The reason I can't join most meets is because of timezones and for your information I am one of the most active members, I cleaned out all I could from the crew and deleted some people by accident, you have been the worst person that has posted on this thread with nothing but disrespect towards members especially one of our veterans that happens to go by the name of HayKars.. Who you need to apologise to. The pathetic one is you going on and on when most people have moved on and created their own crew. Get over yourself.

The reason I can't join most meets is because of timezones and for your information I am one of the most active members, I cleaned out all I could from the crew and deleted some people by accident, you have been the worst person that has posted on this thread with nothing but disrespect towards members especially one of our veterans that happens to go by the name of HayKars.. Who you need to apologise to. The pathetic one is you going on and on when most people have moved on and created their own crew. Get over yourself.

Bro why are you still putting on a front like you did it? Both you and I know you didnt so why take the blame? I couldnt do what your doing right now. Your a considerate dude for that.

Edited by Bossman_518

Bro why are you still putting on a front like you did it? Both you and I know you didnt so why take the blame? I couldnt do what your doing right now. Your a considerate dude for that.

I don't front like its something i do all the time man, just thought someone needed to take blame so everyone would stop the hate and spread the love :)

• Like 1
TommyTightShoes

photo-thumb-904516.jpg?_r=1389806701

TommyTightShoes

Muggy c*nt

• Members
  • England.png?3

Sent A day ago

Do you know who deleted the members ?

bradg313 bradg313

JM Street Racing Comissioner

• photo-thumb-903640.jpg?_r=1394611914
  • Members
  • Australia.png?3

Sent A day ago

Yeah, I did.

you need to apologize to a heap of people considering you are half the reason JMSR broke up.

<p><p>

photo-thumb-904516.jpg?_r=1389806701TommyTightShoes

Muggy c*nt

• Members
  • England.png?3

Sent A day ago

bradg313 bradg313

• Members
  • Australia.png?3

Sent A day ago

Yeah, I did.

you need to apologize to a heap of people considering you are half the reason JMSR broke up.

you need to shut up as he was who created the crew with jordy. Get a little informed before posting

TommyTightShoes

No I didn't I thought Solomon did and I'm sorry for thinking that, and have appologised to him and STR, Nob.

And if I did seem like I accused haykars, I am sorry haykars! I just cared alot and was pissed off that no one else seemed like they cared, like lets just move on, what's done is done etc. But brad u had no right.

And brad u Havnt apologised for deleting everyone.

I actually have apolagized to some people, i have seen members on other forums, topics, threads, on social club, in-game, on ps3, psn, through messenger and have once on this thread, grant it i haven't apologized to everyone considering it would be hard as f*ck to track down 450+ other members.

and by the way i do have the right, that is why i am commissioner, i literally have the right to do that, that is the power given with the promotion...
and i don't have to tell people when i do things, do i normally? yes, and i did post i was going to on my phone (before i broke it) but the website is sh*t on anything other than a computer, even ask ACE he can vouch for the phone being sh*t for gtaforums.com.

TommyTightShoes

<p><p>

photo-thumb-904516.jpg?_r=1389806701TommyTightShoes

Muggy c*nt

• Members
  • England.png?3
Sent A day ago

bradg313 bradg313

• Members
  • Australia.png?3
Sent A day ago

Yeah, I did.

you need to shut up as he was who created the crew with jordy. Get a little informed before posting that's the problem haykars just because u created the crew doesn't mean u can go on like that, and just because u are a commissioner doesn't mean u can be a dick like shooting people for crashing a car then crying when they shoot u back, I was in a few meets when ace just smashed into piles of parked crew cars and nothing was said when if a low ranked member had done it u would of cried like a bitch Edited by TommyTightShoes

I'll vouch for u, I do everything on a phone. Gta Forums and Social Club websites are almost impossible to use on a phone

• Like 2

most of the time it isn't even a meet that ace crashes into, he did it before in our lobby while everyone banded together to kill as many cops and c*nts with tanks as possible.

not to mention sometimes its lag due to connection and the fact he is connected to his phone for the internet and sometimes cars don't show up on someone screen and with the way gta online is he might of hit someone in your screen but on his screen he is parked perfectly.

also i can do this i didn't kick anyone for the sake of kicking them i did it because most of the regulars and our friends have all talked about clearing out the crew for a while before this around the 60-70 page mark.

if someone repeatedly crashes on purpose and after warning they continue then they get shot, its the same in all other meet crews and cruises, not to mention most of the time when i kill another member its by accident and i apologize, on the rare occasions i do shoot someone is because the f*ck up a meet. No one is crying it just pisses hosts off, you have no idea because you have not hosted and successful meets, do a full server meet with random people then come f*cking talk to us.

also two more things;

1. you will not win this fight.
2. ace where did you go? i had the next 6 hours with nothing to do.

hey brad, just reading this, and gotta say,

you had the power to do these things as a commissioner, and you are entitled to kick players without asking for permission from anyone,

but by kicking every member i would say you abused your power, my main reason to think that is cos i was working hard to help JMSR, doing meets, telling genuinly well behaved players to join the crew, then i get kicked from the crew, this would be fine if the crew was shutting down completely, but to then keep the crew going is like saying, ''we dont want you''

so is that how it was meant to be taken?

to be honest i dont even know if it really was you, i think your just taking the blame for some reason,

but in the end it doesnt look good for anyone joining JMSR, is this somthing that is gonna happen again?

not having a dig at you man, its just a game in the end, and proof is in the pudding that new crews can be formed fairly easily, i just wanted to address a couple points,

i genuinly hope JMSR keeps going and this doesnt happen to any of your future members,

running a crew myself, i know the correct way to do it would have been to dedicate time to finding out who needed kicked and who diddnt,

anyway, sorry for sticking my nose in but its human nature to read sh*t and want to then put your pennys in

See the way roboman just brought this up is the correctly..

I do agree that i abused my power, not denying that part.
Im aware of the other crew and the ones your apart of as ive joined each of them because i would to keep in contact with most members. :)

the timing is what f*cked me up though, because if someone from JMSR makes a new crew i see it as an opportunity to build a fan base for each crew and to have another alliance.

I do plan to keep it running.

thanks mate, good luck and catch up soon yeah?

cheers

-TheTrendyGamer

Fuc ur friend, what about me? :(

Im online

all good man,

no real hard feelings here,

it was obviously pretty sh*t the day i realised i was kicked, but due to the fact JMSR was getting messy at the meets i can understand your reasons,

yeah man, hope to see you at a meet at some point

TommyTightShoes

most of the time it isn't even a meet that ace crashes into, he did it before in our lobby while everyone banded together to kill as many cops and c*nts with tanks as possible.

not to mention sometimes its lag due to connection and the fact he is connected to his phone for the internet and sometimes cars don't show up on someone screen and with the way gta online is he might of hit someone in your screen but on his screen he is parked perfectly.

also i can do this i didn't kick anyone for the sake of kicking them i did it because most of the regulars and our friends have all talked about clearing out the crew for a while before this around the 60-70 page mark.

if someone repeatedly crashes on purpose and after warning they continue then they get shot, its the same in all other meet crews and cruises, not to mention most of the time when i kill another member its by accident and i apologize, on the rare occasions i do shoot someone is because the f*ck up a meet. No one is crying it just pisses hosts off, you have no idea because you have not hosted and successful meets, do a full server meet with random people then come f*cking talk to us.

also two more things;

1. you will not win this fight.

2. ace where did you go? i had the next 6 hours with nothing to do.

I wasnt after a fight I was after an explanation and needed to know who deleted everyone, and now uve admitted it...THAT IS ALL.

Just to stick my oar in guys, I think it's probably for the best now if everyone just let's this drop. It's not going to change anything. All that will happen is it will damage the growth of all 3 crews. Attracting new members to JMSR STRR or HKRS will be harder if you just keep bickering back and forth. Time to suck it up and move on :)

• Like 5

Just to stick my oar in guys, I think it's probably for the best now if everyone just let's this drop. It's not going to change anything. All that will happen is it will damage the growth of all 3 crews. Attracting new members to JMSR STRR or HKRS will be harder if you just keep bickering back and forth. Time to suck it up and move on :)

SALUTE!!!