1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Official Car Meet #1

Jordymac92
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A_C_E_0_1

• bradg313

• HaykArs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meet

Hey guys , I made a video about that offroad event , here it is :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNiMpNLuOg   Like the video if you enjoyed it ! And subscribe please as it really helps me kee

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, w

I agree a bit ace but I've seen him do it lol, I'm not going on bout it ne more cos this will get out of hand I've had my say I jus hope JMSR stays alive its sad to see that people r going off making new crews.

AND THIS BULLsh*t ARGUING IS HOW TO GET THE THREAD LOCKED.

IM SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VIEWS ABOUT THE CREW AND THIS "ANNOUNCEMENT" IS GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT BRING CONFLICT AMONGST CREW MEMBERS.

I FEEL THAT ALL BUT A FEW JMSR MEMBERS REALLY HAVE ANY MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE WAY IT IS RUNNING AS OF NOW.

I repeat for the last time. I started peacefully, saying I´m not even leaving JMSR, offering an alliance in the future... and you guys come like this? What´s wrong with you?

Thought there was respect in here

I think it should be made clear that no one from what I've seen is actually leaving the crew, they're just joining upto another crew where the players that are 'ruining' the meets arranged on here aren't invited.

I'll still be an active member with both crews.

Put your

Fsahion%20Handbags%20Wholesale6.jpg

Away ladies and calm down.

People need to remember, GTA is a game. We also have this small thing called 'real life' that gets in the way of game time or minor things like a 'job' that can reduce game time. Im not taking any 'sides' in this BS, but to be fair, i've seen Jordy online a few times recently and the meets have been getting far better of late. Tez and Soloman have been hosting some belters. In any crew, clan or group there will be a few bellends, it's just a case of weeding them out and getting rid. I think I know most of the reason behind this, Haykars was shot down by Jordy on Social club the other day over a member. If that is the case, well all I say is man up and grow a pair. Post's like that one are school yard stuff.

/rant

• Like 4

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

when i get home in 6 hours ALL active official JMSR hosts/commissioners and crew friends will have a meeting about the new crew and many other things regarding the new movements, we will have a CIVILISED discussion on this topic.

no further information at this time.

Put your

Fsahion%20Handbags%20Wholesale6.jpg

Away ladies and calm down.

People need to remember, GTA is a game. We also have this small thing called 'real life' that gets in the way of game time or minor things like a 'job' that can reduce game time. Im not taking any 'sides' in this BS, but to be fair, i've seen Jordy online a few times recently and the meets have been getting far better of late. Tez and Soloman have been hosting some belters. In any crew, clan or group there will be a few bellends, it's just a case of weeding them out and getting rid. I think I know most of the reason behind this, Haykars was shot down by Jordy on Social club the other day over a member. If that is the case, well all I say is man up and grow a pair. Post's like that one are school yard stuff.

/rant

It isn´t because of me "getting shot down" by Jordy. A bunch of members of JMSR are getting tired of this, not just me.

You know what? I´m getting tired of this. Didn´t expect this reaction . If you don´t want to join us and be allies, it´s okay, but don´t come and start to talk about why we started a new crew if you don´t even know the main reason

This isn't about any stupid comment that was made by Jordy. But if you are going to bring that up, what's the fucing point in promoting people to commissioner and then telling them there not allowed to boot people. How are you supposed to make the crew better and get rid of of the dics if you have to ask permission first, of someone who isn't active and really doesn't seem to show that much interest in JMSR anymore. It just doesn't work and is not an efficient way to run a crew. Also shows that even tho Jordy promoted all of us, he still doesn't trust us

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!when i get home in 6 hours ALL active official JMSR hosts/commissioners and crew friends will have a meeting about the new crew and many other things regarding the new movements, we will have a CIVILISED discussion on this topic.

Don't know if you include me mate but I will be asleep then sorry.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!when i get home in 6 hours ALL active official JMSR hosts/commissioners and crew friends will have a meeting about the new crew and many other things regarding the new movements, we will have a CIVILISED discussion on this topic.

Me too, won´t be back until 15:00 GMT

Me too, won´t be back until 15:00 GMTI will also be asleep

This isn't about any stupid comment that was made by Jordy. But if you are going to bring that up, what's the fucing point in promoting people to commissioner and then telling them there not allowed to boot people. How are you supposed to make the crew better and get rid of of the dics if you have to ask permission first, of someone who isn't active and really doesn't seem to show that much interest in JMSR anymore. It just doesn't work and is not an efficient way to run a crew. Also shows that even tho Jordy promoted all of us, he still doesn't trust us

Well if I read it wrong, then I made a mistake. In parts I do agree with the hierarchy situation, if you promote someone that indicates trust, with which you must trust the choices they make.

Like I said, I can see the points raised by Haykars, and to an extent I do agree. I have no issues with people running other crews the way they want, it's how things progress. I wish you guys all the luck.

• Like 2

wow,

that was all fun to read,

ive not got an issue with JMSR so i'll be chilling just now, cant really be bothered having 2 crews to keep switching between,

yeah, there are nippy players in JMSR, but the plan is to flush them out,

meets im at are mostly cool,

still good luck! and I hope most of you still stay with JMSR too, you may end up back here full time, who know,

as said people, its a game, but there is a degree of seriousness involved

any way, im away online!

Yea same here. I attend some nice meets and I like it. But I really hope this doesn't turn in to war..

Hopefully JMSR doesn't collapse.

Just like Roboman, I'm pretty much always online so just keep hosting those meets and sending the invites ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys. I'm more of a passive member of the crew, and i don't talk that much. But i've attended to some of the meets, and i think it's awesome no matter who's hosting. I'm very impressed and grateful with all of you in the crew, especially the ones hosting meets for all of us. Haykars has done a great job doing this, and I totally get why he's a bit pissed of. Anyways, I thought I would just make a comment about this now, since there's going to be some changes. No matter what happens, I love the work you do, and I'm more than happy as long there are meets to attend to. And good luck to you Haykars!:-)

• Like 2

I'm still willing to join jmsr crew if I get an invite, I'm a great player and I've been to a few roboman meets, and plan to go to gunslingers this Sunday!

• Like 2

Bryan make a request on rockstar social club mate

Guys this thread is over 100 pages long lets not ruin it. Haykers is making a new crew some of us will join some of us won't. Some of us agree some of us don't.im sure both sides have strong opinions but Lets just leave it at that for the sake of everyone.

• Like 2

Haykars, I'm joining your crew.

Also, Haykars is only killing people who are being diqs on our meets. Great job, bro.

Had a nice time in JMSR. Looking forward to this new crew. Hopefully it'll be less diqs and more organized meets!

I think the concept of *Rome wasn't built in a day* plays true with this crew, and we were flying very high with events coming out of the woodwork constantly everyday. I think the new events and races that some people have/had made are a very nice addition to have a laugh and have some fun with but, the core purpose of this crew is to have civilized car meets. So we can enjoy each others cars and have a chill time cruising around. I don't think any of us regular guys want to have to keep dealing with kids killing people or blowing up cars all the time. Yes of course there's no getting away from that when anyone can just come on here and expect to be added, i see now why other crews have a *test* of new people to if they really want to follow the rules and respect people & cars. Talking about rules though, seriously how many people have passive mode on in these meets? when im in meets its like 2 people at the most and then later on they turn it off. If people cant follow the rules then ... (and i don't want to sound harsh but what choice do we have) they should be kicked. If people cant have a chilled relaxed time without killing each other and blowing cars up then there's sadly no hope for this ever working.

• Like 1

I think the concept of *Rome wasn't built in a day* plays true with this crew, and we were flying very high with events coming out of the woodwork constantly everyday. I think the new events and races that some people have/had made are a very nice addition to have a laugh and have some fun with but, the core purpose of this crew is to have civilized car meets. So we can enjoy each others cars and have a chill time cruising around. I don't think any of us regular guys want to have to keep dealing with kids killing people or blowing up cars all the time. Yes of course there's no getting away from that when anyone can just come on here and expect to be added, i see now why other crews have a *test* of new people to if they really want to follow the rules and respect people & cars. Talking about rules though, seriously how many people have passive mode on in these meets? when im in meets its like 2 people at the most and then later on they turn it off. If people cant follow the rules then ... (and i don't want to sound harsh but what choice do we have) they should be kicked. If people cant have a chilled relaxed time without killing each other and blowing cars up then there's sadly no hope for this ever working.

Very well put GGG. Most of the time i have a blast, sometimes there is that one person trying to throw a wrench into things. It is getting better though!

• Like 1

I Think Its A Good Idea TO Have Two Crews There For We can set up crew lobbys JMSR Nd HKRS Still a team thing nd this is still a GAME att the end of the night guys

Edited by MoneyFb09
  • Like 2

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF IRRELEVANT POWER/AUTHORITY ISSUES LOL. I HAVE A FEELING ITLL ALL WORK IT SELF OUT FOR THE BETTER AT THE END OF IT ALL.

I Think Its A Good Idea TO Have Two Crews There For We can set up crew lobbys JMSR Nd HKRS Still a team thing nd this is still a GAME att the end of the night guys

TWO ALLIGNED CREWS WOULD BE DOPE. JUST ANOTHER AVENUE TO ADD TO THE OVERALL CAR MEET EXPERIENCE.

• Like 1

Bryan make a request on rockstar social club mate

Guys this thread is over 100 pages long lets not ruin it. Haykers is making a new crew some of us will join some of us won't. Some of us agree some of us don't.im sure both sides have strong opinions but Lets just leave it at that for the sake of everyone.

invite has been requested ;D
  • Like 1

Hi guys had fun again last night who ever was hosting (not sure exactly who it was)but kept getting kicked or signed out from you'lls gathering :( but was fun while it lasted thanks again though-

Tezst N sol guys just a thought for you to consider a FUN activity - i found this football field wa you guys should be able to host a nice car show kinda thing or have a FIGHT NIGHT ONE ON ONE ACTION BABY, PARK THE CARS IN A CIRCLE FORMING A RING KINDA THING TWO GUYS GO AT IT STOCK UP WITH SNACKS N WHAT NOT AND WINNER STAYS ON PURE FIST FIGHT. OR HAVE A HOOK UP AT LS CUSTOMS THEN PUSH OFF TO A UNDERGROUND CAR PARK AND AGAIN PARK MAKING A RING AND HAVE UNDERGROUND FIGHT NIGHTS WILL BE SICK IN MY OPINION. PPL DRINKING SMOKING CARS WITH THEM LIGHTS ON FOCUSED ON THE FIGHT SHOULD BE PURE FUN with the exception there are no bad loser going ape sh*t and blowing up stuff again jst a thought to spice up things abit nothing serious

Pls dont be hating :) just a thought boys

Edited by luna-tec
  • Like 2

Hi guys had fun again last night who ever was hosting (not sure exactly who it was)but kept getting kicked or signed out from you'lls gathering :( but was fun while it lasted thanks again though-

Tezst N sol guys just a thought for you to consider a FUN activity - i found this football field wa you guys should be able to host a nice car show kinda thing or have a FIGHT NIGHT ONE ON ONE ACTION BABY, PARK THE CARS IN A CIRCLE FORMING A RING KINDA THING TWO GUYS GO AT IT STOCK UP WITH SNACKS N WHAT NOT AND WINNER STAYS ON PURE FIST FIGHT. OR HAVE A HOOK UP AT LS CUSTOMS THEN PUSH OFF TO A UNDERGROUND CAR PARK AND AGAIN PARK MAKING A RING AND HAVE UNDERGROUND FIGHT NIGHTS WILL BE SICK IN MY OPINION. PPL DRINKING SMOKING CARS WITH THEM LIGHTS ON FOCUSED ON THE FIGHT SHOULD BE PURE FUN with the exception there are no bad loser going ape sh*t and blowing up stuff again jst a thought to spice up things abit nothing serious

Pls dont be hating :) just a thought boys

I have been doing that in my meets for the last 1 month...

UNNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT

VERY IMPORTANT

I couldn't give a sh*t and I personally will NOT be attending any future joint meets between haykers new crew and this one, I'm sure there's lots of people who want to host meets and the crew will go on and get stronger, in a couple of days all will be forgotten, I also think everyone with a high rank who is in the other crew should step down and should have no high rank in this crew and no input into this one whilst actively promoting another very similar crew, its very bad for this crew and should be sorted quickly. Good luck, Good Day and Good Riddance.

• Like 3

Got to say the above is all true but at the end of the day its a game we all love & there is always going to be people who want to ruin other peoples fun , i say if people want to leave let them go JSMR will still be here think we were the first and will be the last some good people doing a lot of great things

• Like 2

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, why the hell would people be in a crew with each other if they diddnt really like each other, and im not saying, hate each other, thats a strong word, but i do see an outcome coming from this in the next couple of weeks, it wont be the fall of JMSR, but definate changes, as i say, im chilling, going to watch it un fold,

in the long run my loyalty sits with Soloman and Lemon, probably my best of buddys on here, what ever they do i'll probably go with that, its not that i like there cars and i want to be in there gang etc.. its cos they both conduct them selves as players at meets should, just like many of the other players i play with that i havent went into naming, in the end, if you play with behaved players, thats only going to attract more behaved players, but i agree, we need to keep control of the bad/troublsome players, hence, why i want some control, to invite and kick, if i think sombody needs kicked from a crew it means they have several times proved they need kicked, i strongly feel i dont need to check with anyone, im an adult and can tell, yes, anyone could say that/claim that, but i actually think im proving it with my meets,

anyway, as i keep saying, im happy chilling, but agree the bad players are starting to annoy me here and there, but also as said, rome wasnt built in a day,

i also want to say, i know i seem like im getting too involved for only being a member for about a month, but in my month i would like to think ive done quite alot to justify my opinion,

in the end... i never used to do meets, i just played the game, since finding JMSR its the other way, i hardly play the game as i enjoy the meets so much, so i clearly want things to continue,

anyway, i think im going to plan a meet for tonight, BUSINESS AS USUAL, haha

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, why the hell would people be in a crew with each other if they diddnt really like each other, and im not saying, hate each other, thats a strong word, but i do see an outcome coming from this in the next couple of weeks, it wont be the fall of JMSR, but definate changes, as i say, im chilling, going to watch it un fold,

in the long run my loyalty sits with Soloman and Lemon, probably my best of buddys on here, what ever they do i'll probably go with that, its not that i like there cars and i want to be in there gang etc.. its cos they both conduct them selves as players at meets should, just like many of the other players i play with that i havent went into naming, in the end, if you play with behaved players, thats only going to attract more behaved players, but i agree, we need to keep control of the bad/troublsome players, hence, why i want some control, to invite and kick, if i think sombody needs kicked from a crew it means they have several times proved they need kicked, i strongly feel i dont need to check with anyone, im an adult and can tell, yes, anyone could say that/claim that, but i actually think im proving it with my meets,

anyway, as i keep saying, im happy chilling, but agree the bad players are starting to annoy me here and there, but also as said, rome wasnt built in a day,

i also want to say, i know i seem like im getting too involved for only being a member for about a month, but in my month i would like to think ive done quite alot to justify my opinion,

in the end... i never used to do meets, i just played the game, since finding JMSR its the other way, i hardly play the game as i enjoy the meets so much, so i clearly want things to continue,

anyway, i think im going to plan a meet for tonight, BUSINESS AS USUAL, haha

drop me an invite pls psn luna-tec

• Like 1

UNNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT

VERY IMPORTANT

I couldn't give a sh*t and I personally will NOT be attending any future joint meets between haykers new crew and this one, I'm sure there's lots of people who want to host meets and the crew will go on and get stronger, in a couple of days all will be forgotten, I also think everyone with a high rank who is in the other crew should step down and should have no high rank in this crew and no input into this one whilst actively promoting another very similar crew, its very bad for this crew and should be sorted quickly. Good luck, Good Day and Good Riddance.

Edited by HaykArs