1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Official Car Meet #1

Jordymac92
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A_C_E_0_1

• bradg313

• HaykArs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meet

Hey guys , I made a video about that offroad event , here it is :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNiMpNLuOg   Like the video if you enjoyed it ! And subscribe please as it really helps me kee

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, w

Tonight. Me n Solomon. Cruising car show car parks drag racing off-roading

Save me a spot broseph, no class tonight and Lady will be at work ;)

Nice il be on at 9 sol probly before. I won't have mic on coz my mrs is in and shel be yapping all night about stuff in not listening too lol

See u there homeslice

Edited by TezST

hey up everyone this weeks challenge race winner is : JordyMac92 with an awesome time of 02:47.743 gratz !

And second place to goes to HaykArs with a respectable time of 02:53.982

My time is 02:47.206 details of the next weekly race challenge will be in the next post and on the website.

hey up everyone this weeks challenge race winner is : JordyMac92 with an awesome time of 02:47.743 gratz !

And second place to goes to HaykArs with a respectable time of 02:53.982

My time is 02:47.206 details of the next weekly race challenge will be in the next post and on the website.

Nice time Jordy !

Look forward to the next track...

Weekly Challenge Race number two, is now active for 1 week

Race : Rockstar Verified - Coupe D'etat

Race Type : Standard

Class : Super - (stock Turismo R)

Traffic : off

Wanted levels : off

Catchup : off

Slipstream : off

Time to beat is 01:12.276 Turismo R

You can find my time on the leaderboards by pressing R1 in the menus before you start the race.

Times will be judged from (Best Lap) leaderboard only.

Good luck and remember you can only use the Stock non upgraded Turismo R for posting a time.

Edited by Green Goo Guy

Just did 1:15:666 lol

Yea well i expect people to beat this one to be honest because i don't like the Turismo R personally and i haven't got one / not driven it much.

But i gave it it my best shot.

I did it in this car because i knew people liked it so much.

Edited by Green Goo Guy

IMPORTANT

It´s been great fun over the last few months and had a lot of fun in the meets I have hosted/joined.

But unfortunately JMSR is no longer the crew it started out as. Where is Jordy? It would be nice if he at least said "hi" every now and then (Not trying to make offense, but this is getting a lot of members tired of the crew, not just my thoughts)

Also actually most of the crew is full of dicks, which just spoils it for everyone else.

So as I am so tired about this sh*t (and I´m NOT leaving JMSR), I started my own car meet crew, with great members (ACE, Sonsie, Aleex, Blockahwood and a few others are moving too) and invite only from the beginning so it doesnt get full of idiots.

If someone wants to join us (W.I.P)

http://es.socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hk_race_society

We can be allies or brother crews. Feel free to join.

Cheers, HaykArs and A_C_E

• Like 2

Sorry about this peeps, it's been great fun. A Crew needs an active leader and the majority of the people in the crew are spoiling it for everyone else.

Can't wait to ride with you whether you join us or stay at JMSR

Can I join up?

Again not to leave JMSR just to keep active with a regular bunch i usually cruise with...

Sure bro, we are not telling you to leave JMSR. Im not leaving it too since I love this crew but I want to move on

Send a request

IMPORTANT

It´s been great fun over the last few months and had a lot of fun in the meets I have hosted/joined.

But unfortunately JMSR is no longer the crew it started out as. Where is Jordy? It would be nice if he at least said "hi" every now and then (Not trying to make offense, but this is getting a lot of members tired of the crew, not just my thoughts)

Also actually most of the crew is full of dicks, which just spoils it for everyone else.

So as I am so tired about this sh*t (and I´m NOT leaving JMSR), I started my own car meet crew, with great members (ACE, Sonsie, Aleex, Blockahwood and a few others are moving too) and invite only from the beginning so it doesnt get full of idiots.

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meets because you did most of the killing.

IMPORTANT

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meets because you did most of the killing.

The only killing I've seen Haykars doing is to the nobs that purposely crash or shoot at others cars

IMPORTANT

The only killing I've seen Haykars doing is to the nobs that purposely crash or shoot at others cars

Just as he said

If you dont want to join then just shut up and dont tell me what to do, I dont want to start a war, u understand?

Im getting tired of hearing the same comments "haykars kills people"

If I want to start a crew, I start it, it isn´t prohibited.

Edited by HaykArs

No need to get mouthy haykars bigkatt was jus saying, n I've been to many meets where u been killing even in mine n lemons meets, I think people get bored cos u have no mic n no one knows what's happening, yea u no da map n some cool places but soon as someone accidentally crashes into u or wateva u get ya gun out straight away, it's not jus me n bigkatt dat think dis it's loads of people, UR too angry man

No need to get mouthy haykars bigkatt was jus saying, n I've been to many meets where u been killing even in mine n lemons meets, I think people get bored cos u have no mic n no one knows what's happening, yea u no da map n some cool places but soon as someone accidentally crashes into u or wateva u get ya gun out straight away, it's not jus me n bigkatt dat think dis it's loads of people, UR too angry man

I even haven´t been in a meet hosted by you and lemon.

If I get angry is because I want all the people in my meets to follow the rules. If you don´t like it, then leave. And people doesn´t seem to be so disappointed with me...

Your decision, I wanted this to go peacefully.

IMPORTANT

Just as he said

If you dont want to join then just shut up and dont tell me what to do, I dont want to start a war, u understand?

Im getting tired of hearing the same comments "haykars kills people"

If I want to start a crew, I start it, it isn´t prohibited.

I want no part of your crew at all.

If you are getting tired of hearing that you kill people maybe you should stop doing it.

The funny thing is you tell me to shut up for doing the same thing that you are doing voicing your opinion. Hypocrite!

I'm going to stop replying to you because I don't want this thread closed.

Edited by Biggkatt714
  • Like 1

I ain't starting mate jus saying, n u have been in our meets a couple times u were killin rawrie all night, the reason people don't follow rules is cos u don't have a mic, and trying to get people to join another crew will piss people off.bin a lot of effort put into JMSR even from ya self so y not keep putting effort in and we will get rid off the dicks eventually cos no matter how many crews get set up u will always get a dick along da line..

I even haven´t been in a meet hosted by you and lemon.

If I get angry is because I want all the people in my meets to follow the rules. If you don´t like it, then leave. And people doesn´t seem to be so disappointed with me...

Your decision, I wanted this to go peacefully.

I'm not trying to create a divide, but I agree with HaykArs. U don't need a mic to host a meet. As long as u follow the rules and understand how a meet is done it shouldn't matter. Also haykars only ever kills people who are meaning to kill people, and who ram people's cars on purpose. Even if you have a mic, telling someone to stop killing will just make them kill even more. If someone wants to be a dic they will, no matter what you do

I agree a bit ace but I've seen him do it lol, I'm not going on bout it ne more cos this will get out of hand I've had my say I jus hope JMSR stays alive its sad to see that people r going off making new crews.

• Like 1

AND THIS BULLsh*t ARGUING IS HOW TO GET THE THREAD LOCKED.

IM SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VIEWS ABOUT THE CREW AND THIS "ANNOUNCEMENT" IS GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT BRING CONFLICT AMONGST CREW MEMBERS.

I FEEL THAT ALL BUT A FEW JMSR MEMBERS REALLY HAVE ANY MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE WAY IT IS RUNNING AS OF NOW.

• Like 3