1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Official Car Meet #1

Jordymac92
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A_C_E_0_1

• bradg313

• HaykArs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm confused if you are tired of the sh*t and most of the crew are dicks, why stay in it? Jordy has been at the last two meets I've attended with solo and lemon. Either way I stopped joining your meet

Hey guys , I made a video about that offroad event , here it is :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNiMpNLuOg   Like the video if you enjoyed it ! And subscribe please as it really helps me kee

i hope this is my last on it: to people thinking of joining JMSR this all looks very bad, clearly members who dont like each other very much, so in the end i agree if people want to join a new crew, w

hey guys check out the website / forums for more info on my weekly race challenges :)

They are now active again. http://jmstreetracing.weebly.com/forum.html#/20140319/green-goos-weekly-race-challenge-3775308/

Weekly Challenge Race number one, is now active for 1 week
Race : Rockstar Verified - High Road
Race Type : Standard
Class : Sports - (stock Benefactor Felzer)
Traffic off
Wanted levels off
Catchup off
Time to beat is 02:47.206 Feltzer
You can find my time on the leaderboards by pressing R1 in the menus before you start the race.
Times will be judged from (Best Lap) leaderboard only.
Good luck and remember you can only use the Stock non upgraded Feltzer for posting a time.
Edited by Green Goo Guy
  • Like 2

hey guys check out the website / forums for more info on my weekly race challenges :)

They are now active again. http://jmstreetracing.weebly.com/forum.html#/20140319/green-goos-weekly-race-challenge-3775308/

Weekly Challenge Race number one, is now active for 1 week
Race : Rockstar Verified - High Road
Race Type : Standard
Class : Sports - (stock Benefactor Felzer)
Traffic off
Wanted levels off
Catchup off
Time to beat is 02:47.206 Feltzer
You can find my time on the leaderboards by pressing R1 in the menus before you start the race.
Times will be judged from (Best Lap) leaderboard only.
Good luck and remember you can only use the Stock non upgraded Feltzer for posting a time.

I'm nailing this tonight! :D see you guys later.

Haykars I can't do that tommorow as I will be at work until 5:30pm :( we will have to try some other time. Maybe Friday next week as you already have a meet this Friday.

Sweeeeeet Block I'm gona send u a couple of things now maybe we can be a joint post on here of all the events and get a list going

In fact give me a couple of hours and il send them to u probly on my laptop

I started a content creater topic on the website, post your courses on there dude

http://jmstreetracing.weebly.com/forum.html#/20140319/jmsr-creator-content-3775257/

Is there anyone who knows any drift routes/tracks that would wanna co host in one of mine and lemons meets????

Bro, I have an idea for something drift related.. saw it in a movie ;) I'm going to try it out and get back with you.

PS: Chili posted a link for a drift course he made I think.. Haven't tried it yet.

Edited by Blockahwood
  • Like 2

Is there anyone who knows any drift routes/tracks that would wanna co host in one of mine and lemons meets????

Bro, I have an idea for something drift related.. saw it in a movie ;) I'm going to try it out and get back with you.

PS: Chili posted a link for a drift course he made I think.. Haven't tried it yet.

It's just a point to point round the docks, it can be used for drifts. It still needs some work really, just posted it for comments and tips :)

I remember some of the routes on Aleexs meet if he can't make it to the meet. And chilis things look good too! Right il post up my offroad things in a sec

Sorry when is this meet?

Ace as far as I know bro I don't think he is as we're joking blockahwood tonight in his meet

I'm not hosting anything until Sunday? I was just saying I may have an idea for something drift related.

Right guys will be doing the offroad tomorrow if anyone faces it. Should of done it tonight when everyone was online sorry but was trying some other stuff with roboman in his meet. I'm thinking doing the sultan ones tomorrow the high speed ones are fun smashing the crap out of each other 100ft in the air lol.

Think he just ment in general Aleex for drifting lol :)

Well done on getting across money lol

Right guys will be doing the offroad tomorrow if anyone faces it. Should of done it tonight when everyone was online sorry but was trying some other stuff with roboman in his meet. I'm thinking doing the sultan ones tomorrow the high speed ones are fun smashing the crap out of each other 100ft in the air lol.

Think he just ment in general Aleex for drifting lol :)

Well done on getting across money lol

i Gotta Bookmark that track because i deff got across once but the ramps in the water started to spread apart making it impossible to pass ... plus i got my custom sandking now (thanks to you) i can really conquer that track with no help lol

the wedding meet will be done on saturday (uk) around about 10-11pm (uk), 10am (aus), 4am (u.s), depending on your guys preferences..

I think u fuced up again. It should be 4pm for USA

the wedding meet will be done on saturday (uk) around about 10-11pm (uk), 10am (aus), 4am (u.s), depending on your guys preferences..

I think u fuced up again. It should be 4pm for USA

yeah sorry i keep forgetting it should be afternoon there.

thought i'd just throw this out there - the next cruise we should do a drive around the whole map sticking to the freeways also u guys should do freeway pulls lining up 2 cars at a time blocking out the traffic behind us its mad fun did it a few times now with a few friends had super fun cos it was on the move instead of the usual stop start drags