1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] EPIC DRIFT MEET

Tmoney122600

Tmoney122600

EPIC DRIFT MEET AND COME TO SHOW OFF WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU GOT! Tomorrow around 7 or 8 PM and I have an epic spot where we can drift at it would be the best spot in GTA 5! Only for PS3 GT:JDM_K-Swap and I will be hosting when you add me message me saying "EPIC DRIFT" so I know why your sending me and friend request. I also do car meets every Weekends and do video's like this every once and a while

► 9:57► 9:57

Please subscribe,Like and Comment!. Thank you!!! Rules= No BS if you don't know what bs is look it up. No Shooting! No Beef! No Hitting! Mic are allowed! If you are a KID and want to join you must follow the rules and must act like an adult if not you will be kicked from lobbies like this! Bring your friends and CREWS! PSN ONLY GT:"JDM_K-Swap". Don't forget to like,subscribe and comment on the video here's another Link

I'll see you there Thank you and merry Christmas! Edited by Tmoney122600
Jordymac92

I'm up for the meets: PSN Jordymac92

Nedles & Diesle - I'll add you both. I'm building up a list of everyone from GTA Forum interested in Car Meets. Once I've added more or less everyone to PSN, there will always be enough players online at any given time to participate in a meet.

Nedles & Diesle - I'll add you both. I'm building up a list of everyone from GTA Forum interested in Car Meets. Once I've added more or less everyone to PSN, there will always be enough players online at any given time to participate in a meet.

I'm up add me? PSN: bradg313

Jordymac92

I'll add you tonight but I won't be available for a meet until Saturday (hopefully by this time I should have 30+ fellow GTA'ers all interested in car meets so there will always be one available for anyone on PS3.

Naughty-newman

I been trying to do a car meet for a while, im not online as much as i would like to be due to work and stuff. But whenever i am on, i love cruising about and drifting especially! Feel free to add me anyone who enjoys the same sort of thing and try invite me to this tonight!! Thanks

I'll add you tonight but I won't be available for a meet until Saturday (hopefully by this time I should have 30+ fellow GTA'ers all interested in car meets so there will always be one available for anyone on PS3.

Saturday is no problem, also I've created a crew http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/jdm_worldwide that when gets bigger I could help you invite people to future events?

Edited by bradg313
Jordymac92

Saturday is no problem, also I've created a crew http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/jdm_worldwide that when gets bigger I could help you invite people to future events?

I've just created my own Cruise for Sunday 22nd December 18:00 UK time. Check out the following link and tell your friends - http://gtaforums.com/topic/664319-ps3-official-car-meet-1/

I've just created my own Cruise for Sunday 22nd December 18:00 UK time. Check out the following link and tell your friends - http://gtaforums.com/topic/664319-ps3-official-car-meet-1/

Okay and I was planning to tell my friends anyway. What time would that be in Melbourne, Australia?