Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,382 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
StubbornBucket

Does anyone else know about this spot?

StubbornBucket

Fail_At_GTA

I know every single way in. There's 23 different ways in although some are just different angles.

killerj167

I know every single way in. There's 23 different ways in although some are just different angles.

thats kinda sad..

Lethal Vaccine

Why would you actually want to get in on foot? No protection, as we saw in just one minute, he's dead. I just drive right through the gate, into the one hanger which protection and a roof overhead, steal a Lazer, and I am gone without the base firing a single shot at me. Lol

I already have a Lazer for all three characters though.

Carrythxd

Wow... I only know 4 lol

But, I agree with Militia, if I had to go to Fort Zancudo I definitely wouldnt go there on foot, even on cars its dangerous, but without any cover? Naah.. :D:D

Lethal Vaccine

^^, yeah, that is how I am. I know a few, but use the same exact entrance every time I go in there. Once in a while, when I get bored, I replay the Strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor, "Target Practice." By doing this, it lets you enter the base and test drive anything you want, without obtaining any wanted level whatsoever. As I never once been inside a Titan. I did this the other day. It's pretty neat.

Carrythxd

^^, yeah, that is how I am. I know a few, but use the same exact entrance every time I go in there. Once in a while, when I get bored, I replay the Strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor, "Target Practice." By doing this, it lets you enter the base and test drive anything you want, without obtaining any wanted level whatsoever. As I never once been inside a Titan. I did this the other day. It's pretty neat.

Yeah, same here. I usually use only one way to get inside there, I find it really easy to do and its fast.

Really? Damn, I should give that a shot!

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, same here. I usually use only one way to get inside there, I find it really easy to do and its fast.

Really? Damn, I should give that a shot!

Yeah man, it'll say at the bottom of the screen "Return to Cletus" but you can just take the Dune Buggy and go straight to the base. DO NOT fire your weapon, though, or it will say Mission Failed due to making noise and "scaring away" all the animals you are hunting. You can remain on the mission inside the military base as long as you want. I already have Lazers for all three characters, and Buzzard Attack Choppers for all three characters, but I'd love a Titan, but too bad it can't be stored in any hanger of the three characters, and this trick only works as Trevor, who has the smallest hanger of the three. You CAN land the Titan at T's airfield and then fire your weapon for it to say mission failed and then you can QUICK SAVE the game with you inside the Titan, but that is the only way to "have one" right now, Rockstar f*cked up the hanger system really badly. You can get a Titan is MP, why not SP? This game is horse sh*t right about now. 1.07 killed it for me, lol

Mr Shakotan

I found this a long time ago. I have been respawned in that area plenty. Going in that way tends too draw all the red dots too that section of the army base. Helps your chances of stealing stuff a little