Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,082 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Indi

Better Call Saul!

Metalz

"It's show time"

Tacymist

I feel kind of relieved, but at the same time disappointed

that Tuco was talked out of killing those two kids. I was kinda hoping things would take a brutal and dark turn.

Mr. Scratch

I love how he kept making up excuses to torture them.

"Colombian necktie!"

Jonesizzle

Pretty sure Tuco's grandma is the same lady who played Tony Montana's mother in 'Scarface'. Seriously, all they need is Elvira, Frank, Sosa and Tony himself to bring the major cast to the Breaking Bad universe.... could never see Al Pacino or Michelle Phifer doing that.

Johan

I feel kind of relieved, but at the same time disappointed

that Tuco was talked out of killing those two kids. I was kinda hoping things would take a brutal and dark turn.

After the ending of episode 2

I wouldn't be surprised if they all met again together, and maybe things would end up differently

Breaking Bad

Not had the time to watch this all yet, but the opening scene absolutely broke my heart. :(

Tikhung

Anyone else expected Nacho to say "It's all good, man" at the end of the second episode?

Zoobz

Admittedly I didn't have high hopes for this when I first heard about it after Breaking Bad finished.

But after watching the first two episodes it's really good so far.

Money Over Bullshit

Admittedly I didn't have high hopes for this when I first heard about it after Breaking Bad finished.

But after watching the first two episodes it's really good so far.

My thoughts exactly :^:

mr quick

I very much liked it. Can't wait til Tuesday :alien:

GTA_stu

In BB I always got the sense Mike was a career criminal who'd been in the game for ages, so I don't get the security barrier job thing at all. Why would he be doing that if he's supposed to be a seasoned professional, just strikes me as a bit strange.

Craig Kostelecky

In BB I always got the sense Mike was a career criminal who'd been in the game for ages, so I don't get the security barrier job thing at all. Why would he be doing that if he's supposed to be a seasoned professional, just strikes me as a bit strange.

Maybe we'll get to witness Mike "break bad" as well. We're kind of seeing that with Jimmy/Saul. Might be the running theme of the show.

Glass Cloud

I know I'll get hate for this cause how dare I have such an opinion. But I couldn't make it through the first episode. It was just the same exact formula as breaking bad. Which was fine for that cause there was enough dramatic action. But having a five minute intro with the same sort of music as bb and with a long stretch of boring dialog building up to nothing just doesn't work for this. For the direction they are going. Obviously they are trying to milk the BB cow for all it's worth but I wish they did something different. Not that I have any high expectations for this to begin with.

Mr.Nedich

Pretty sure Tuco's grandma is the same lady who played Tony Montana's mother in 'Scarface'. Seriously, all they need is Elvira, Frank, Sosa and Tony himself to bring the major cast to the Breaking Bad universe.... could never see Al Pacino or Michelle Phifer doing that.

Wow, how bizarre. I never realised that. According to IMDB it's the same woman (Miriam Colon). That's a good eye on you.

@GlassCloud- The first episode is a bit slow paced, but it's the set up. I went away from Episode 1 unimpressed but I enjoyed it immensely and was grateful BCS wasn't a really garbage prequel as I was worried of. But two episodes in, I'm enjoying it immensely. Try giving Episode 2 a shot, it's MUCH more intense than Episode 1.

Also, can anyone explain the 'grounded' thing to me? I don't know if the show said it and I just missed it, but what is Chuck's condition exactly?

Edited by Mr.Nedich

Spaghetti Cat

Obviously they are trying to milk the BB cow for all it's worth but I wish they did something different.

well-played-sir-well-played-16-photos-17

Rico44

So, when is the next episode coming out?

Craig Kostelecky

Also, can anyone explain the 'grounded' thing to me? I don't know if the show said it and I just missed it, but what is Chuck's condition exactly?

They have never explicitly explained any of that, but there's strong speculation that Chuck believes all electronic devices cause him pain or make him feel sick. It's called Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. And pretty much everyone who has that is really just mentally delusional. The "space blanket" strongly hinted at Chuck having some mental issues, rather than anything medical.

And grounding yourself discharges the static electricity that the body carries.

@Rico: new episodes air in the U.S. Monday nights. Other countries may vary, but I do not think any air before the U.S. one does.

Edited by Craig Kostelecky

krashr
the first episode was definitely a slow burn, ep 2 had a bit more going on. like many others i was hesitant about this spin-off, but i like what i've seen so far

SimsDaniel916

https://www.istunt.com/users/view/1324 this guy was/is the stunt double for Steven Ogg in Better Call Saul,so f*cking awesome

Steven Ogg is in Better Call Saul??

Mr. Scratch

Well the guy who voiced Vaas in Far Cry 3 is in the show so it wouldn't surprise me if the O.G.G. was in too.

Breaking Bad

Well the guy who voiced Vaas in Far Cry 3 is in the show so it wouldn't surprise me if the O.G.G. was in too.

He was in Orphan Black too (I think). Great bloody show.

SingingEwe954

Just watched the first 2 episodes today. I'm kind of interested to see when the characters from Breaking Bad come, I read that Gus and Hank, along with Mike and Tuco who we've already seen, but I also read that Walter and Jesse will even be on it and that should be interesting

darthYENIK

I'm guessing they're going to tell the Breaking Bad story from Saul's angle. So we'll see the parts where Saul's story merges with Walter's, and then when Saul's story breaks away and he has to move away. At which I'd love to see Jesse at some point post-Breaking Bad. A lot of people wanted to see how he lived after Walter saved him, and this is the chance. Although, I doubt it'll happen until late in the series.

Vanilla Shake

Yeah, Breaking Bad took place from September 2009 to September 2011. Better Call Saul starts in 2002, so we've got a ways to go until any real possibility of a Walt/Jesse appearance.

Mr. Scratch

Umm, didn't it take place in 2008?

Tikhung

Umm, didn't it take place in 2008?

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

The entire series takes exactly 2 years which is pretty mind-blowing for me, considering how from the Pilot to the 4th episode of Season 5 is only a year, and the rest is another one year.

Edited by Tikhung

J-B

Yeah, Breaking Bad took place from September 2009 to September 2011. Better Call Saul starts in 2002, so we've got a ways to go until any real possibility of a Walt/Jesse appearance.

The less of the primary BB characters we see the better. I wanna see them expand the secondary characters and background atmosphere of the BB world.