1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

[ANDROID] CLEO ANDROID

Haziq91

CLEO ANDROID BETA

Read everything before trying !

Tested only on Android 4.0, 4.2 and 4.3 !

Installation

- You must have rooted phone (SU installed)

- GTA3 v1.4, GTAVC v1.3, GTASA v1.0.2 and GTASA v1.0.3 are supported

- Install "cleo.apk"

- Launch an installed "Cleo" app and when root request dialog occures grant an access

- Press "Check" in order to check possibility of installation

- If check succeeded then you can try to press "Install"

- If install succeeded try launching the game

- For GTA3 and GTAVC Standard "Touch to continue" label should be replaced with cleo build info

- On some devices after reboot cleo library (not the app) must be installed again

Script installation

Cleo looks for the scripts in the folder which is one level up from game saves dir.

For me saves are located at:

> /storage/sdcadrd0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtavc OR com.rockstar.gta3/files/

Cleo scripts and accompanied files (fxt) must be copied to:

> /storage/sdcadrd0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtavc OR com.rockstar.gta3/

See the screenshots in the "pic" folder of the distrib.

Cleo script extension is "csa", you can compile and decompile it with Sanny Builder like it is for PC with "cs" scripts.

Example script controls

You will find this scripts in the distrib - car spawner, all weapons, player's health regen.

# see videos below

> Touch points are explained in the section below this one

In order to invoke car spawner simultaneously touch for few seconds screen center-top and center-bottom, change car with left-center and right-center, select with center-center, car spawner can be closed using the same touch combination as for activation.

For activating and decativating all weapons script touch center-center and center-bottom simultaneously for few seconds.

Script internals

Cleo touch detection can be checked using

> 00E1: key_pressed 3 %touch_point%

> 80E1: not key_pressed 3 %touch_point%

Touch point is a number 1 to 9, screen is divided into 9 parts like this

1 4 7

2 5 8

3 6 9

The way touch points must be named in your scripts decsription:

1 - left-top

2 - left-center

3 - left-bottom

4 - center-top

5 - center-center

6 - center-bottom

7 - right-top

8 - right-center

9 - right-bottom

Decompile example scripts in order to see by yourself how timed touch is being detected. Source of GTASA scripts are included, also you can use end_thread and end_custom_thread as well.

Cleo Android provides additional opcodes for GTA3, GTAVC and GTASA, if you want to use them you must add this lines to the corresponding scm.ini in Sanny Builder. See GTASA script sources for basic examples.

; see readme for additional opcode info

0DD0=2,%1d% = get_label_addr %2d% ; android0DD1=2,%1d% = get_func_addr_by_cstr_name %2d% ; android0DD2=1,context_call_func %1d% ; android0DD3=2,context_set_reg %1d% value %2d% ; android0DD4=2,%1d% = context_get_reg %2d% ; android0DD6=1,%1d% = get_game_version ; android0DD7=1,%1d% = get_image_base ; android0DD8=4,%1d% = read_mem_addr %2d% size %3d% add_ib %4d% ; android0DD9=5,write_mem_addr %1d% value %2d% size %3d% add_ib %4d% protect %5d% ; android0DDC=2,set_mutex_var %1d% to %2d% ; android0DDD=2,%1d% = get_mutex_var %2d% ; android

All PC cleo scripts must be manually checked for compatibility before using with Android version !

Videos

CLEO SA, Entering cheats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnDxyONA00

CLEO SA, Car spawner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmH_thMZF9g

CLEO VC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5Q4ZfdwVg

Download

If you have rooted phone you should know what to do if apk can't be verified while installing.

cleo_android_27_Dec_13.zip

hello... i was wondering if i can add own code into this mod?? i dont mean to disrespect your masterpiece but there's a lot of missing code.. infinite ammo, flying car, if can, can you tell me how, or perhaps you will update this soon with more code please?? thank you..

BunnyPig

@haziq

Please read the thread before posting this, it's been answered before and he has updated the cheat menu and will update after New Year.

Alexander Blade

TheOddgamer98

Make screenshot of the output showed on pressing Check button in applet .

mradermaxlol

Works great with GTA SA 1.02 on my Nexus 7 (2012) with SlimKat 4.4.2. Thanx, Mr. Blade!

TheOddGamerYT

Wow, finnaly works with me! Nice app dude :D

Deji

Shame I'd have to root my brand new Xperia to try this out :p Having SA on mobile feels more special, because you can pull it out and play it any time and constantly make progress (having it close is the number one reason to re-play a game, eh?). The PC version obviously makes the best development environment, but it would be nice if any mod will be able to be developed on the PC and then ported with few problems. Mods will be more fun played on the bus.

TheOddGamerYT

Does someone know, which scripts are working on CLEO Android? If yes, can someone give the links?

Haziq91

@haziq

Please read the thread before posting this, it's been answered before and he has updated the cheat menu and will update after New Year.

oh really?? thanks for telling me.. i guess i was too rushing and missed that one thanks... just please don get mad at me... :)

yodaco

hi. firstly thanks so much for cleo android. works very well and cheats are very handy. the only trouble i have is that its not possible to invoke the cleo cheats or car spawn without using the touch screen commands.

the reason being that i mostly play gtasa mobile using a ps3 gamepad via bluetooth and via mhl dock ont the tv from both my s2 and n7000.

is it possible to add an on screen button or key command to envoke the script?

i have tried using the sixaxis apps touch screen emulation to set gamepad keys to envoke the script but without success and also that the keys used to emulate the touch are not able to be used as in game keys.

if there was an on screen button i atleast could use the mouse to touch the button and invoke the script.

im open to making the mod myself but its been about 5 years since i last even used cleo for sa pc.

so i really need some help

thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been asked but i searched and found no answers related to my problem

BunnyPig

What's up with people and ignoring everything?

@yodaco

Learn to read! This has been discussed for 3 pages now (almost)! If you read like 7 posts before you'll find your answer!

Alexander Blade

yodaco

Hi , sorry but I'm not planning to do anything with gamepads . Script invoke will use menu button to show/hide the gui but selection requires touchscreen access .

yodaco

What's up with people and ignoring everything?

@yodaco

Learn to read! This has been discussed for 3 pages now (almost)! If you read like 7 posts before you'll find your answer!

ohhhhh nooooooo.

while i am unable to use the forum search function for some reason unknown to me. i have spent some time reading through this entire post and have a good idea what other problems people are having with the touch script but they are not quite the same problem as mine and therefore dont really seem to answer my question. although the idea of instead using a hardware key has briefly been discussed i still have the trouble of the key either invoking the script or controlling its current in game function but i cant make it do both.

i think the only solution is to instead use only one touch point to invoke the script and that way i can use the mouse to click that one point.

i am now about to dig into the script and see if i can make it happen and will report back my results.

p.s

sorry if indeed i am truely am blind an cannot see the answer here already....but i have been looking...honest

and just to clarify its all about not really being able to use the phones own hw buttons to invoke the script as when its docked to mhl it doesnt like being moved or touched. hence my problem

yodaco

SOLVED IT!

i did edit the script to use one point instead of two to invoke but without any joy. maybe my editing was incorrect is most likely the reason why not.

but i did discover that sixaxis enablers touch profile creator can be cycled via a chosen key to allow multiple profiles to be used. i also discovered that the touch profile creator makes profiles for landscape differently to portrait. i.e that the profile will be upside down.

so taking that into account i used the select key as my touch key and placed two instances of select key touch in the according screen locations to invoke the cheats script. holding select for a few seconds now invokes the cheats menu.

i also made another touch profile to invoke the car spawner using select.

then in sixaxis enabler i added a profile switching key. in my case i used L3 as it doesnt have much use in sa mobile for me. that key switches through 3 profiles..1 is empty so that if select key is needed for any reason it can be used in game.

otherwise L3 cycles through the car spawn or cheats touch profiles

its important to enable mouse emulation in sixaxis enabler and to use R3 as the swiching key as it also seems pretty useless in gtasa mobile

now i can use the mouse to tap the according area to use the cheat menu and car spawner.

i can share my sixaxis enabler profiles if anyone needs them.

yodaco

yodaco

Hi , sorry but I'm not planning to do anything with gamepads . Script invoke will use menu button to show/hide the gui but selection requires touchscreen access .

thanks for your reply. not to worry as the solution uses the sixaxis tool needed to use that gamepad anyway.

but thanks so much for making gta sa mobile worth playing.

yodaco

in action

Alexander Blade

yodaco

Nice vid !

PS: Tablets have no menu button , so additionally script menu can be triggered via center slide from top to bottom .

Edited by Alexander Blade

BunnyPig

yodaco

Nice vid !

PS: Tablets have no menu button , so additionally script menu can be triggered via center slide from top to bottom .

Got any news for the new update? What new features besides more cheats and another trigger button will be added? Any fixes?

Alexander Blade

What should I fix when everything works the way it should :) I'm using new way of touch detection and all example scripts are rewritten in order not to involve simultaneous touches and script timers . Combine this with scripts menu and you will get pretty user-friendly UI .

BunnyPig

What should I fix when everything works the way it should :) I'm using new way of touch detection and all example scripts are rewritten in order not to involve simultaneous touches and script timers . Combine this with scripts menu and you will get pretty user-friendly UI .

Sounds awesome dude! Thought all my random crashes had to do with this mod but if you haven't experienced anything it must be something with my phone. Thank you for the news! :-D is it close for release?

Mrcrezebonz

Alex, please help me man. I try activate the cleo with touch center-bottom center-top. Not working at all. Sometimes it works and mostly doesnt. Why?? I held for a long time. Help! :(

Mrcrezebonz

Ohohhh. I found a solution. I kept on movin my fingers in that position and it opened. Hmmm sorry for previous post

Alexander Blade

Sounds awesome dude! Thought all my random crashes had to do with this mod but if you haven't experienced anything it must be something with my phone. Thank you for the news! :-D is it close for release?

Game is very buggy by itself , it's almost impossible to complete some missions on some devices as people at 4pda.ru forum wrote . If CLEO has bugs which can cause random crashes then a lot of users should experience this with CLEO installed , but we haven't seen much around . If you have some scripts that are not from the CLEO distrib then probably thats the reason for your crashes .

BunnyPig

Game is very buggy by itself , it's almost impossible to complete some missions on some devices as people at 4pda.ru forum wrote . If CLEO has bugs which can cause random crashes then a lot of users should experience this with CLEO installed , but we haven't seen much around . If you have some scripts that are not from the CLEO distrib then probably thats the reason for your crashes .

Alright man, thanks for the info. I only got your cheat script installed and carspawner. That is more than enough for me. If you don't mind me asking (you're very quiet about the upcoming update xD) how many more cheats will be coming?

Alexander Blade

I've added what was missing , all that blank lines in cheat menu now are filled .

Mrcrezebonz

Heyy. Just wanted to say thanks so much for this app. Its so good!

I was just wondering if you were planning to add more stuff like the cars can fly cheatcode? Thats my favorite cheat haha :)

Alexander Blade

Mrcrezebonz

All PC cheats including this one will be available in the ongoing release .

Edited by Alexander Blade

TheOddGamerYT

Mrcrezebonz

All PC cheats including this one will be available in the ongoing release .

Any Informations for the Release? Cant wait for the cars fly aways Cheat :D

boludoz

Please, upload cleo version without VER_CHECK, I have problems with 1.03 v. Or upload manual installation, please. Sorry my english, is bad.

nolihowell

how about android 4.4.2 on nexus 5 no support yet doesnt work

Alexander Blade

boludoz , nolihowell

I never had an ability to read minds over the web . I need screenshots of whatever Check button output you have , same for Install one .