4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

[ANDROID] CLEO ANDROID

Alexander Blade
inf ammo/no reload cheat

There was none in original game , it was achieved using full game progress , should I add this to the stats script ? And probably I need to do script autoinstall .

PS: I've added two additional opcodes for detecting timed touches (in order not to rely on script timers) and timed touch slides , also I was about to add the check of left hardware button but it seems like pressing hardware buttons and touchscreen simultaneously isn't possible because other one gets disabled , can someone confirm this with own device (just press left button and try to do something with touchscreen) ? Also I don't know how this will be on devices with onscreen left button .

Dimetrius

thx

Edited by Alexander Blade

BunnyPig

Doesn't work for me neither, I have a Samsung galaxy note 3. But why not just use the menu hardware key? All phones got it and it's not used by rockstar, if you want multi-selection then just have a menu and then submenus for stuff like trainer and spawner. Just a suggestion, looking forward for the update!

PS I would like that no reload hack in stats! Sounds amazing to just have without activating!

Edited by BunnyPig

Alexander Blade

What doesn't work for you ? Please be more concrete .

BunnyPig

What doesn't work for you ? Please be more concrete .

The touch problem you had? That you're not able to use the "left" button and another on the touch screen?

leftas

No matter if I use first hardware buttons or touchscreen, hardware buttons gets disabled but volume buttons not...

Phone Samsung galaxy s2

Edited by leftas

Alexander Blade

I did the feature as suggested by @BunnyPig - I had added additional type of scripts - *.csi (invokable) , you can access that scripts via menu button , because all that simultaneous touches , slides etc are not enough if user will have many scripts installed .

themarin121

How to install pc scripts with .cs extension on mobile cleo

Alexander Blade

themarin121

if script doesn't use any of CLEO PC opcodes you can rename it to *.csa otherwise game will crash .

themarin121

themarin121

if script doesn't use any of CLEO PC opcodes you can rename it to *.csa otherwise game will crash .

thanks i installed enterable houses mod and it worked

wSX4izC.png

Heisenberg666

themarin121

If it's scripts only, renaming it to .csa works but what if a mod has a .txd file in it like the speedometer mods, is it possible to make it work?

fastman92

themarin121

If it's scripts only, renaming it to .csa works but what if a mod has a .txd file in it like the speedometer mods, is it possible to make it work?

Then put a TXD to appropriate directory.

On PC version it is models\txd in GTA SA, txd in GTA VC.

Just find where the equivalent directory exists in mobile GTA.

Heisenberg666

themarin121

Then put a TXD to appropriate directory.

On PC version it is models\txd in GTA SA, txd in GTA VC.

Just find where the equivalent directory exists in mobile GTA.

Is it files/texdb/txd? If so then doesn't do anything. Edited by Marck527

TheOddGamerYT

Hey guys, i have some problems with the installing of the CLEO. So i have installed the app, blabla, superuser, and pressed install on SA. Than i put the scripts into Android/data/rockstargames.....

Than i started San Andreas, but nothing happens. Does i make something false or what? Or forget? I tryed the press combinations ingame like in video but wont works. Could someone help me please? :)

BunnyPig

Hey guys, i have some problems with the installing of the CLEO. So i have installed the app, blabla, superuser, and pressed install on SA. Than i put the scripts into Android/data/rockstargames.....

Than i started San Andreas, but nothing happens. Does i make something false or what? Or forget? I tryed the press combinations ingame like in video but wont works. Could someone help me please? :)

Make sure you didn't put the Scripts folder in the rockstargames folder, it should be just the files in the script folder. Then check so it said "Installation successful" and nothing else, I had to install it like 3 times before it said it actually installed it. Then start your game and make sure you press both Center-Top and Center-Bottom for a couple of seconds (sometimes it takes even longer)

TheOddGamerYT

Make sure you didn't put the Scripts folder in the rockstargames folder, it should be just the files in the script folder. Then check so it said "Installation successful" and nothing else, I had to install it like 3 times before it said it actually installed it. Then start your game and make sure you press both Center-Top and Center-Bottom for a couple of seconds (sometimes it takes even longer)Ok, thanks for the tip, will try it :)

BunnyPig

Do you have any information for us about the release of the new update? Sounds like it's going to be awesome!

SweetSmasher

This may be a very stupid question (noob here) but where can I find already converted scripts, I dont know how to convert scripts.

testdoank123

inf ammo/no reload cheat

There was none in original game"fullclip" code like in pc version?

Alexander Blade

SweetSmasher

There is none for now , people don't wanna mess up with mobile modding .

testdoank123

okay

Hazama555

Sorry for bad english

Some of PC script with additional ifp is work with gamekeyboard, i just rename .cs to .csa

And most of PC script is activated automatically and continously like off,on,off,on,off,on,....

And some of them is crash. I think it is be

Hazama555

Sorry for bad english

Some of PC script with additional ifp is work with gamekeyboard, i just rename .cs to .csa

And most of PC script is activated automatically and continously like off,on,off,on,off,on,....

And some of them make the game crash after 5 second. I think it is because the script is continously activated. alexander blade, can you fix this and make its work with game keyboardh? i think it will be more easily to use with onscreen gamekeyboard

Alexander Blade

Game keyboard usually makes the game crash due to the top app switch , I've seen a lot of this with VC , also PC scripts have MUCH more incompatibilities than just a keys . Sooner or later people will port lots of the scripts :)

PS: I've added all missing cheats to the cheat script , also almost finished with invokable scripts , wait for CLEO Android update after the NY .

Edited by Alexander Blade

TheOddGamerYT

Game keyboard usually makes the game crash due to the top app switch , I've seen a lot of this with VC , also PC scripts have MUCH more incompatibilities than just a keys . Sooner or later people will port lots of the scripts :)

PS: I've added all missing cheats to the cheat script , also almost finished with invokable scripts , wait for CLEO Android update after the NY .

hey, could you help me with my problem? I posted the video up :(

Heisenberg666

Its private....

TheOddGamerYT

Its private....Oops sorry, fixed it now :)

Hope you guys can help me

Heisenberg666

Its private....Oops sorry, fixed it now :)

Hope you guys can help me

Hmm don't know. I can't see your touches properly. Watch Alexander's video demo showing exactly where to place your fingers.

infernoxzx

Hi!Please help in this script, I did not get to assign the correct activation key, assigned as the instructions, but after the launch of the game action script is triggered automatically and will disappear from the screen, then the game like freezes.

// This file was decompiled using SASCM.ini published by GTAG (http://gtag.gtagaming.com/opcode-database) on 14.6.2013
{$CLEO .cs}

//-------------MAIN---------------
0001: wait 0 ms
038B: load_requested_models
04ED: load_animation "BLOWJOBZ"

:NONAME_22
00D6: if and
80DF: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined
04EE: animation "BLOWJOBZ" loaded
0AB0: key_pressed 3 5
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_22
01C2: remove_references_to_actor $BJGIRL // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
00A0: store_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR position_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
0007: [email protected] = 5.0
073F: get_actor_in_sphere [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] radius [email protected] with_pedtype_civilian 1 gang 1 criminal/prostitute 1 handle_as $BJGIRL
00D6: if
8038: not $BJGIRL == -1
03A3: actor $BJGIRL male
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_160
0002: jump @NONAME_22

:NONAME_160
8118: not actor $BJGIRL dead
0639: AS_actor $BJGIRL rotate_to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR
00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'BJ_CJ' time 4000 flag 1
0001: wait 3010 ms
010A: player $PLAYER_CHAR money > 100
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_1157
00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'BJ_G' time 3000 flag 1
0631: put_actor $BJGIRL in_group $PLAYER_GROUP
07CB: set_actor $BJGIRL supporting_fire 0

:NONAME_266
8118: not actor $BJGIRL dead
00D6: if and
00F3: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_actor $BJGIRL radius 3.0 3.0 sphere 0 on_foot
0AB0: key_pressed 3 5
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_266
01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR can_move 0
06AB: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR all_weapons_hidden 1
06AB: set_actor $BJGIRL all_weapons_hidden 1
03BF: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR ignored_by_everyone 1
0639: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR rotate_to_actor $BJGIRL
0619: enable_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR collision_detection 0
0619: enable_actor $BJGIRL collision_detection 0
04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 1.0 0.0
02CE: [email protected] = ground_z_at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
00A1: put_actor $BJGIRL at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
0172: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR Z_angle
000B: [email protected] += 180.0
0031: [email protected] >= 360.0
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_485
000F: [email protected] -= 360.0

:NONAME_485
0173: set_actor $BJGIRL Z_angle_to [email protected]
04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 3.0 -1.0 0.5
04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.5
06BD: no_obstacles_between [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] solid 1 car 1 actor 0 object 1 particle 0
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_1044
015F: set_camera_position [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] rotation 0.0 0.0 0.0
0160: set_camera_point_at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] switchstyle 2
05B9: AS_actor $BJGIRL stay_idle -1 ms
0615: define_AS_pack_begin [email protected]
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_START_W" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 0 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 1 time 0
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_LOOP_W" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 1 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 1 time 30000
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_END_W" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 0 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 0 time 0
0616: define_AS_pack_end [email protected]
0615: define_AS_pack_begin [email protected]
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_START_P" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 0 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 1 time 0
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_LOOP_P" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 1 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 1 time 30000
0605: actor -1 perform_animation "BJ_STAND_END_P" IFP "BLOWJOBZ" framedelta 4.0 loop 0 lockX 0 lockY 0 lockF 0 time 0
0616: define_AS_pack_end [email protected]
0618: assign_actor $BJGIRL to_AS_pack [email protected]
0618: assign_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR to_AS_pack [email protected]

:NONAME_956
0611: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR performing_animation "BJ_STAND_END_P"
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_956
0613: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR animation "BJ_STAND_END_P" time
0043: [email protected] == 1.0
004D: jump_if_false @NONAME_956
0002: jump @NONAME_1044

:NONAME_1044
04EF: release_animation "BLOWJOBZ"
06AB: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR all_weapons_hidden 0
06AB: set_actor $BJGIRL all_weapons_hidden 0
0619: enable_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR collision_detection 1
0619: enable_actor $BJGIRL collision_detection 1
01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR can_move 1
03BF: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR ignored_by_everyone 0
0373: set_camera_directly_behind_player
02EB: restore_camera_with_jumpcut
0632: release_group $PLAYER_GROUP
0006: [email protected] = 0
0006: [email protected] = 100
0062: [email protected] -= [email protected] // (int)
0109: player $PLAYER_CHAR money = [email protected]
01B2: give_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR weapon 10 ammo 1 // Load the weapon model before using this

:NONAME_1157
00BC: show_text_highpriority GXT 'BJ_G_1' time 4000 flag 1

P.S. Please somebody make this script

Edited by infernoxzx

TheOddGamerYT

Hey guys, i tested everything! I installed everything, made the touch combinations, nothing works. I have a rooted galaxy S3 and GTA San Andreas 1.0.2.