2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

San andreas in the making?

Genki

i dont know, just a hunch, if any of you remeber from the very first one they had , liberty city, vice city, and san andreas, sometimes you hear them mention san andreas on the radio in Vice city , so maybe a year or more from now, well all be playin GTA: San Andreas,  btw its supposed to be like san fransico if you didnt know, so anybody else have the same hunch as me?

Frank Castiglione

Oss Genki! Genki desu ka?

I didn't think san andreas was a city, i thought it was a fault line.  Although I have heard some rumors or GTA San Fran...

Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.

San Andreas was my favourite city in the first game, it would be very cool if they made it the next installment in the series.

Frank Castiglione

Ok, i got you.

You do know what Genki means, right?  It's a mood, like happy or sad.  It's one of those Thank God Its Friday, I'm Really Happy and Perkey type things kinda like the pyscho girl on all the meds on KCPR.

I ain't japanese neither, but i do love the girls there. :devil:

Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.

I didn't think san andreas was a city, i thought it was a fault line.  Although I have heard some rumors or GTA San Fran...

Liberty City isnt a real city either. Nor is Vice City. they are modeled on New York And miami respectively. R* just make up and cleverly rename the cities (Liberty for new york as in the statue; Vice city for miami as in the old cop show; San andreas as in the fault line near Frisco)

There will be no san andreas, because GTA VC was made/released only because the R* wanted to go back to 80's, and they cant do the same game twice, again happening in 80s

FL|P3R......u...are........retarded. yes they can and most likely will put GTA 4 in San Andreas it will be set in now and will not be GTA San Anderas it will be GTA 4 i can almost garentee that. and yes we al caught on to the citys from GTA 1 already.

There will be no san andreas, because GTA VC was made/released only because the R* wanted to go back to 80's, and they cant do the same game twice, again happening in 80s

errrrr im sorry i dont follow your logic. GTA VC was not just made because they wanted to go back to the 80's, maybe gee hmm lets think, they made it because they wanted more money perhaps? Then once they decided to make it they went, hey lets make it in the 80's

errrrr im sorry i dont follow your logic. GTA VC was not just made because they wanted to go back to the 80's, maybe gee hmm lets think, they made it because they wanted more money perhaps? Then once they decided to make it they went, hey lets make it in the 80's

I think you are wrong about the whole thing.But the one thing you said that ticked me off is that Rockstar made this game for the money.If ANYONE is in the buisness just because they like to make games it's R*.I'm so f*cking tired of buying/renting games and playing them for 5 min.,just to put back in god ol' GTA3 and saying "Damn,why did I even think for a second I could sit down and play something else".I'm not puting you down,but R* is'nt just in it for the money,the games they put out should tell you that!

whos a retard...Did I say that there will be no more gta games???

I never said that because I'm shore that gta4 will be released in future. And if they would be doin' this game only because of $$$, then gta vc wouldnt be as great as it is. This game is made wit heart :)

Yeah GTA4 is already in the making scheduled for a late 2003 release.  Rockstar stated this at the same time they released the first tidbit about GTA: Miami(what it was called back then).

But considering the trend, I could see GTA4 in San Andraes.  That would actually be really cool especially since San Fran has alot of those streets with hills and jumps.  Would be a perfect city for motorcycle insane jumps all over the place.

The san andreas fault was just mentioned on tv... Their monitoring it after that big earthquake in whereever. LOl.

MajesticManga

I have thought the exzct same thing... it would be very cool and i think they might or bring out a new game! (lets hope)

GTA: SA or GTA5: SA would be cool, maybe they could set in the future...I'm not saying its a good idea, they already did it with 2, but the 3d may work better. Maybe not. Either way I'm sure it'll kick butt.

San Andres is near san deigo

In fact, it is where Bill and Ted's Xelent adventure is located!

Ironically, that is an 80's movie!

San andres fault is the Southern California fault line where the famous 90's earthquake

The northridge earthquke

Was made. It was a 6.25 rumble!

y2kcrazyjoker

Great thing about (if they make) GTA: SA would be they'd have an excellent reason to have half the city quartered off in the beginning: earthquake damage! :)

Southern Cali would be a great place because youve got everything:

The Ghetto - Compton

The Crappy side of town - LA, N. Hollywood

Rich people land - Calabasas

The beach - Malibu

I'm sure you could reduce all of that down into one game.