Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,529 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zorvaine

Romero Hearse is available Online

an0nym0uz

Sunday? (InGame)

AlienTwo

I'm on if anyone on Psn needs a hearse.

ric-013

I'm on if anyone on Psn needs a hearse.

i do ...

psn = MrRic013

note: 0 is zero , not letter.

much thanks mate.

Edited by ric-013

BLeonard

Got one. Thanks a bunch, Alien!

Thanks to JLK too, for shooting me a friend request to help.

-Bill

OGEverywhere

Thanks jkl.

CaptainSpaceCat

May have missed the boat here... anyone still on PSN?

AlienTwo

Yup

I'm on, Psn AlienTwo

CaptainSpaceCat

Mind if I add you and do the business?

BLeonard

I am... I'm willing to help, since someone helped me...

Just shoot a friend request and once I accept, invite me to a private session.

-Bill

AlienTwo

Not at all, I'm here to help.

ric-013

Not at all, I'm here to help.

the one you got for me failed to save ... i got signed out of psn ( damn server ) i sent you another request ... if you have time id re-do this.

CaptainSpaceCat

I know I said it in game, but I'll say it again. Thanks very much for that. You're a credit to the community at a time when so many let themselves down. Honourable mention to Mr. Leonard for offering also.

Goromaia

Anybody have any luck on the 360? So far nothing, at first I tried going there repeatedly and no results. Then tried joining new sessions over and over, no results.

So far, it seems that only PS3 players are getting it.

lexustt

I know I got a few of you this morning sorry to the ones I missed afterwards. I will more than likely be on at some point tomorrow. I will post up to help out again if I see its needed again.

AlienTwo

I know I said it in game, but I'll say it again. Thanks very much for that. You're a credit to the community at a time when so many let themselves down. Honourable mention to Mr. Leonard for offering also.

Got one. Thanks a bunch, Alien!

Thanks to JLK too, for shooting me a friend request to help.

-Bill

No worries guys.

MrHollick

If anyone on Xbox has found this hearse legit and wouldn't mind driving around the block for a bit I would certainly appreciate seeing if we could get one to spawn. Just message me for an invite, must have mic, otherwise it's just impossible to communicate.

If I find one ill be glad to do the same and will post a video for all to see. It's 930 pm eastern time will be around for a while

Goromaia

If anyone on Xbox has found this hearse legit and wouldn't mind driving around the block for a bit I would certainly appreciate seeing if we could get one to spawn. Just message me for an invite, must have mic, otherwise it's just impossible to communicate.

If I find one ill be glad to do the same and will post a video for all to see. It's 930 pm eastern time will be around for a while

I've been looking for one for ages. I'll let you know if I find one as well, that way we can both get it.

EXPL0SIVE13

I've been looking for one for ages. I'll let you know if I find one as well, that way we can both get it.

Same here I will let you guys know if I find any.

Officer620

Thank you AlienTwo ;)

0_0.jpg

Cheers!

AlienTwo

Glad to spread the hearse love.

I'm beginning to think there is not a version without a coffin in the back. Has anyone seen one?

Edited by AlienTwo

Anti Warhol

Glad to spread the hearse love.

I'm beginning to think there is not a version without a coffin in the back. Has anyone seen one>

Mine doesn't have a coffin/flowers

AlienTwo

Hmmm. Yours is very unique

HellStag

Still have yet to find one on xbox. Anybody have any luck with this?

EXPL0SIVE13

Still have yet to find one on xbox. Anybody have any luck with this?

None for me.

MrHollick

Ok so I spent the last three hour in real life time circling the block and every pass spawned a new bunch of cars or a empty lot and never a hearse and never anything in the actual church lot only the bigger parking lot behind the church. No hearse after three hours of real life time makes me think this is only a dupe car.

Anyone on Xbox actual have any proof of finding it legit?

SeaWallTx

Ok so I spent the last three hour in real life time circling the block and every pass spawned a new bunch of cars or a empty lot and never a hearse and never anything in the actual church lot only the bigger parking lot behind the church. No hearse after three hours of real life time makes me think this is only a dupe car.

If you know anyone who has a hearse have them drive you there in it, it still may take a pass or two but it will appear, I just got mine yesterday, and they appear in the little "church" lot, during working hours and only on weekdays, its crazy bcus I got mine driving a stainer, but once I had my hearse they appeared all the time there, you may also notice ppl around the "church" lot that look like hearse drivers, pallbearers, or something like that in black suits, and a gardener on the grass opposite the hearse parking, I found mine a 8:23 on Monday(ingame), I am on PS3.

I don't know what kind of proof you want, tell me and I will provide it.

here are 2 pics, but if you want more proof, again tell me what would prove it to you and I WILL PROVIDE it.

"http://postimg.org/image/oqkcvrrwh/"

"http://postimg.org/image/7j58q84jz/"

OK WELL today I was tring to show a friend that it was true so me and him kept going by in my hearse but nothing would spawn then I remebered yesterday when i found it i was in an open session and today i was in an invite only. SO IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOURSELF A HEARSE TRY IT IN AN OPEN SESSION. We did and presto 2 black hearses.

Edited by SeaWallTx

chainsoar

I'd love to own one of these if there was an old-model variant or some mods to give it a kind of goth/rockabilly weirdo look.

Goromaia

If you know anyone who has a hearse have them drive you there in it, it still may take a pass or two but it will appear, I just got mine yesterday, and they appear in the little "church" lot, during working hours and only on weekdays, its crazy bcus I got mine driving a stainer, but once I had my hearse they appeared all the time there, you may also notice ppl around the "church" lot that look like hearse drivers, pallbearers, or something like that in black suits, and a gardener on the grass opposite the hearse parking, I found mine a 8:23 on Monday(ingame), I am on PS3.

here are 2 pics, but if you want more proof, again tell me what would prove it to you and I WILL PROVIDE it.

OK WELL today I was tring to show a friend that it was true so me and him kept going by in my hearse but nothing would spawn then I remebered yesterday when i found it i was in an open session and today i was in an invite only. SO IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOURSELF A HEARSE TRY IT IN AN OPEN SESSION. We did and presto 2 black hearses.

It's not really a matter of proof, but the fact that so far not a single Xbox player has found a hearse whilst many of you found it on PS3. It's 100% on ps3, but so far, not a single person has reported finding it on Xbox, at least in this thread.

SeaWallTx

It's not really a matter of proof, but the fact that so far not a single Xbox player has found a hearse whilst many of you found it on PS3. It's 100% on ps3, but so far, not a single person has reported finding it on Xbox, at least in this thread.

Oh i did not know that, could this be the 1 thicg PS3 GTAers have over XBOXers, sh*t too bad it doesn't equal the XBOXers advantages. :cry:

MantisFang

Drove over in my Sultano and nothing but crapola cars

Flew over in my Cargobobobobob and there was nothing but junk

Drove over in my pre 1.07 gifted Romero and found this:

0_0.jpg