Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

_CP_

GTA San Andreas Mobile Modding

Recommended Posts

SigiloHQ
On 12/22/2013 at 12:21 PM, Markuza said:
APK Editing Tutorial - Updated (1.02)
 
This allows you to edit files that are located in APK. This includes main.scm, script.img and many other files. Let's start!
 
Phone:
 
1. Go to \sdcard\Android\obb\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa123"
Go to \sdcard\Android\data\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa123"
 
2. Uninstall GTA San Andreas
 
3. Go to \sdcard\Android\obb\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa123" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa"
Go to \sdcard\Android\data\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa123" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa"
 
PC:
 
4. Download required tools and extract .ZIP archive using WinRAR or similar program.
 
5. Rename "GTA San Andreas.APK" to "GTASA.APK" and put it in newly created Edit APK folder.
 
6. Run Edit.BAT. Problems? Try this.
 
7. It will say "Finished". New folder named "gtasa" is created.
 
8. Go to \gtasa\assets\ and open assets.zip.mp3 using WinRAR or similar program.
 
9. Extract all files to temporary folder and delete assets.zip.mp3
 
10. Open assetfile.txt using Notepad and change the following lines
31assetfile.txtassets.zip.mp3

to

30assetfile.txt

Save and exit.

 
11. Return to CMD window and press Enter. It will rebuild APK. GTASA_MODDED.APK is created.
 
12. Drag and drop GTASA_MODDED.APK into APK Signer and press Sign. GTASA_MODDED-signed.APK is created.
 
13. Transfer files from temporary folder to \sdcard\Android\data\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files\
 
14. Transfer GTASA_MODDED-signed.APK to phone.
 
Phone:
 
15. Install modded APK.

 

On 12/22/2013 at 12:21 PM, Markuza said:
APK Editing Tutorial - Updated (1.02)
 
This allows you to edit files that are located in APK. This includes main.scm, script.img and many other files. Let's start!
 
Phone:
 
1. Go to \sdcard\Android\obb\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa123"
Go to \sdcard\Android\data\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa123"
 
2. Uninstall GTA San Andreas
 
3. Go to \sdcard\Android\obb\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa123" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa"
Go to \sdcard\Android\data\ and rename "com.rockstargames.gtasa123" to "com.rockstargames.gtasa"
 
PC:
 
4. Download required tools and extract .ZIP archive using WinRAR or similar program.
 
5. Rename "GTA San Andreas.APK" to "GTASA.APK" and put it in newly created Edit APK folder.
 
6. Run Edit.BAT. Problems? Try this.
 
7. It will say "Finished". New folder named "gtasa" is created.
 
8. Go to \gtasa\assets\ and open assets.zip.mp3 using WinRAR or similar program.
 
9. Extract all files to temporary folder and delete assets.zip.mp3
 
10. Open assetfile.txt using Notepad and change the following lines
31assetfile.txtassets.zip.mp3

to

30assetfile.txt

Save and exit.

 
11. Return to CMD window and press Enter. It will rebuild APK. GTASA_MODDED.APK is created.
 
12. Drag and drop GTASA_MODDED.APK into APK Signer and press Sign. GTASA_MODDED-signed.APK is created.
 
13. Transfer files from temporary folder to \sdcard\Android\data\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files\
 
14. Transfer GTASA_MODDED-signed.APK to phone.
 
Phone:
 
15. Install modded APK.

¿Can anyone to upload this again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
senatejo

if I wish I want to share my mod

https://razor-mods.blogspot.com/2018/10/fuso-sg.html#more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lpgunit

Has anyone come up with a way to auto-hide the Android navigation bar in SA? It could be done by editing the DEX/Smali code but in some games you'll have to mess with the native executable or in the case of Unity, the Mono assemblies themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do Quoc Hung

I still like playing gta san andreas on PC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pimann

Hi everyone, is there a way to get rid of random crashes for users of android 7.x/8.x with special CLEO without downgrading their phones?

 

My Galaxy tab 2 with android 8.1 runs SA mobile with special CLEO by SKULL (standard CLEO is incompatible with Android 7.x/8.x) but it often crashes in west San Fierro and south Los Santos.

 

Is there a way to fix these crashes without downgrading the phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pavel_Play
On 9/28/2018 at 9:10 PM, Frank.s said:

Latest version uploaded to DropBox, tested working on 1.08

Also, make sure you're using an .apk that has the mainv1.scm + scriptv1.img deleted as well or it will crash.

 

Modified files:

 

\files\data\gta.dat
\files\data\water.dat
\files\data\maps\paths.img
\files\data\maps\testbed.ide
\files\data\maps\testbed.ipl
\files\data\script\mainv1.txt
\files\data\script\mainv1.scm
\files\data\script\scriptv1.img
\files\texdb\gta3.img
\files\texdb\gta_int.img
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.dxt.dat
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.dxt.tmb
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.dxt.toc
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.etc.dat
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.etc.tmb
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.etc.toc
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.pvr.dat
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.pvr.tmb
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.pvr.toc
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.txt
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.unc.dat
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.unc.tmb
\files\texdb\gta3\gta3.unc.toc


-------------
Frank.s 2018
-------------

 

 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5wne8ow7s14wkr/sa_mobile_map_cleaned.7z?dl=0

 

 

The SA map dffs + cols are totally removed from the gta3.img + gta_int.img, gta.txt texture archive is stripped out and also the map data files are removed too: gta.dat only loads basic props and the "testbed" ide and ipl i made for the 1 single object that i added, a concrete island for test purposes.

 

VLnXWOh.png

 

FHg1Nik.png

Can you do this with GTA 3, VC Mobile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kubikas33

I found a cool trick how to improve GTA San Andreas graphics on mobile. Of course you can modify and set highest graphics in display options in game menu, but even 100% screen resolution doesn't look clear on bigger displays like tablets. So to break that limit I looked at "gta_sa.set" file that is located in "Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files" folder. I found the address of screen resolution and draw distance values. When you set all settings to 100% the values in these addresses are 0x64 (100 in decimal) but this isn't a limit of one byte. I'm not sure what is the size of that number but it didn't work when I set those bytes to 0x0100 (256 in decimal), so I guess the limit is 0xFF (or 255 in decimal).
 

Here's how the game looks when screen resolution and draw distance set to 100% in the game menu:

JLZwJ9X.jpg

 

This screenshot was taken after setting these values to 0xFF (255 in decimal):

32odO2d.jpg

 

Draw distance:

LVppFFj.png

msN7lcQ.png

 

I didn't realize any reduce in performance.

Tested on Huawei P20;

Tested version: 1.08.

 

Offsets:

Screen resolution: 0x17;

Draw distance: 0x1B.

 

After replacing gta_sa.set file, don't change screen resolution and draw distance in display settings.

 

Download my gta_sa.set file.

Edited by kubikas33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BorbingoBoy
Posted (edited)

-snip-

 

Edited by BorbingoBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nesthor

I'm trying to make a very simple Cleo, which plays a track when the player is somewhere on the map, however I want to include an INI configuration file, Astotben programming process, however not if the same Cleo for PC Run on Android, if so, by default the opcode has an address "CLEO\config.ini", if this opcode is read by Android where you should place the INI? In a folder called CLEO? Or in the direction of always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior_Djjr
Posted (edited)

Nobody talking about new version (v2.0) here...?

Looks like there is a lot of fixes, but I never know where the change log is.

 

Unfortunately I can't install because it now needs Android 7, and my Alcatel A5 is Android 6 not compatible with any root. I would like to have at least the apk file, or at least .lib files, for studies. If someone sent me, I would appreciate it. Done.

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fath_mu
11 hours ago, Junior_Djjr said:

Nobody talking about new version (v2.0) here...?

Looks like there is a lot of fixes, but I never know where the change log is.

 

Unfortunately I can't install because it now needs Android 7, and my Alcatel A5 is Android 6 not compatible with any root. I would like to have at least the apk file, or at least .lib files, for studies. If someone sent me, I would appreciate it. Done.

Yeah, the latest version is fixed for my device android Pie (9), but i very need cleo, there is no people share the mod apk (with cleo).

I've tried to edited it, but still eror and crash.

Can you edit that apk brother?

I'am sorry for my bad english.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior_Djjr
17 hours ago, fath_mu said:

Yeah, the latest version is fixed for my device android Pie (9), but i very need cleo, there is no people share the mod apk (with cleo).

I've tried to edited it, but still eror and crash.

Can you edit that apk brother?

I'am sorry for my bad english.

And I just wanted the fixes of this new version... CLEO may not be adapted to this new version, and I also don't know how to edit an apk, I just know that it is easily open with programs like 7zip, but I don't know about Android stuffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
China·XMDS
On 4/25/2019 at 8:24 AM, Junior_Djjr said:

And I just wanted the fixes of this new version... CLEO may not be adapted to this new version, and I also don't know how to edit an apk, I just know that it is easily open with programs like 7zip, but I don't know about Android stuffs.

Do you need a so file? For example libGTASA.SO?I think I can upload it to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
China·XMDS
On 4/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, Nesthor said:

I'm trying to make a very simple Cleo, which plays a track when the player is somewhere on the map, however I want to include an INI configuration file, Astotben programming process, however not if the same Cleo for PC Run on Android, if so, by default the opcode has an address "CLEO\config.ini", if this opcode is read by Android where you should place the INI? In a folder called CLEO? Or in the direction of always

Android can't use CLEO4's Opcode, you can't directly use 0AF0-0AF5 to read and write the ini file.Android can only use the of the original Opcode+Android new Opcode:

0DD0=2,%1d% = get_label_addr %2p% ; android
0DD1=2,%1d% = get_func_addr_by_cstr_name %2d% ; android
0DD2=1,context_call_func %1d% ; android
0DD3=2,context_set_reg %1d% value %2d% ; android
0DD4=2,%1d% = context_get_reg %2d% ; android
0DD6=1,%1d% = get_game_version ; android
0DD7=1,%1d% = get_image_base ; android
0DD8=4,%1d% = read_mem_addr %2d% size %3d% add_ib %4d% ; android
0DD9=5,write_mem_addr %1d% value %2d% size %3d% add_ib %4d% protect %5d% ; android
0DDC=2,set_mutex_var %1d% to %2d% ; android
0DDD=2,%1d% = get_mutex_var %2d% ; android
0DE0=3,%1d% = get_touch_point_state %2d% mintime %3d% ; android
0DE1=5,%1d% = get_touch_slide_state from %2d% to %3d% mintime %4d% maxtime %5d% ; android
0DE2=1,%1d% = get_menu_button_state ; read opcode info before using ; android
0DE3=2,%1d% = get_menu_button_pressed mintime %2d% ; read opcode info before using ; android

 

If you want to read and write in the Android configuration ini file, you can use the function:

Use OpenFile to open the ini file

char CFileMgr::OpenFile(const char *path, const char *mode)

_ZN8CFileMgr8OpenFileEPKcS1_

 

Use ReadLine to read each line of the ini file:

char CFileMgr::ReadLine(FILESTREAM file, char *str, int num)

_ZN8CFileMgr8ReadLineEiPci

 

Use sscanf to read data:

int sscanf (const char *str, const char *format, ...);

 

Use strcasecmp to compare the key names in the ini file:

int strcasecmp (const char *s1, const char *s2);

 

Finally close the ini file:

int CFileMgr::CloseFile(FILESTREAM file)

 

 

You can use 0DD0-0DD1 to get the name of the function and get the address of the function.

Call this function with 0DD2, 0DD3 fills in the parameters, and 0DD4 accepts the return value of the function for judging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior_Djjr
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, China·XMDS said:

Do you need a so file? For example libGTASA.SO?I think I can upload it to you

I said up there that I already got it.

 

5 hours ago, China·XMDS said:

Use strcasecmp to compare the key names in the ini file:

In this case it's better to treat the file as a normal configuration file, such as the GTA SA .dat files.

There is no sense to simulate the configuration of an .ini if you are reading the files in this way, the .ini is very limited.

 

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.