Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,918 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

_CP_

GTA San Andreas Mobile Modding

Zeroxorise urich

Gta sparow : there a bad news if txd f*cker on android is imposible why because there no such a files like pc exmple=turismo.dff turismo.txd while in android turismo.dff and texture that u must replace

yeshayh

Hi guys, I have been trying to delete the entire map and make the game work but this crash, I use map cleaner and try different ways but it does not work, will it be possible to do this or definitely not, any help? Thanks in advance

Jdogg4089

I tried converting wav files from pc to android and it crashes my game. Same length amd everything

OrionSR

Has anyone made any progress on SA mobile's problems spawning ambulances and firetrucks as emergency response vehicles. If I use cleo to spawn them in a remote area with the emergency vehicle opcode (085A) I can see the ambulances and firetrucks spawn in the distance, but they always disappear after 1 second.

CrAiG_92

Hi all!

Burning question regarding Radio Song Restoration. I've used Nick7's audio files and as noted on v1.08. It fails.

I also downloaded a GTA V Radio mod... those files imported to the data\files directory work flawlessly!? How can this be?

By using the GTA V idx file with Nick7's OBW files, the restored songs do work as they should... Just out of order! Please help!

Monkeywrench1988

hey guys im kinda new in modding(cars) and have try it on pc using sami but now im try to mod some cars in my ipad 2 same game GTA SA but it seems that when i open the gta3.img i cant manage to find the .txd files. can i ask some instruction to locate them would really appriciate it guys.. cheers in advance

China·XMDS

Can someone test this CLEO code for me please (gta sa v1.08):

{$CLEO.csa}0000:0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50558C value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x5053B0 value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x5052DA value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50544A value 0 size 2 add_ib 0 protect 1     0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50544C value 0xFF size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x505006 value 0x25 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x505488 value 0x25 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  004E: end thread
???

It should create max 30 military jets while the player flies an aircraft at 6 wanted stars.

The jets should not be aggressive - they should just occupy the airspace around the player's aircraft.

add_ib 1

Jack

add_ib 1

Have you tried it yourself? Does it work?

I would have done it by myself but I don't have the android device and I was trying all kinds of emulators to install gta sa (vc or III) but I failed every time.

Eventualy it became bored so I let it go.

Edited by Jack

Monkeywrench1988

hey guys im new to moding but i manage to spawn androm in SF airport by changing name in the vehicle.ide file now im just wandering how to put commands on it ( opening the cargo door) any chance anyone knows how to add it on?? im on ios ipad 2 jailbroken will try to edit dff file..

a few question:
is the commands of vehicle like dumper where you got Up and down button control attach to dumper.dff file or is it a script file?(if so where can i locate this file?? maybe i could copy and try to convert it to give the andro a command control..)

Edited by Monkeywrench1988

ngovandang1997

Will someone create a tool to write and complie CLEO/SCM directly on Mobile?

.GreenGoo

Can someone tell me where I can find some great topics based about SCM coding for GTA SA? I'll appreciate your help if you show me something useful.

Edited by .GreenGoo

backuptree44

Hello all. I'm using the play store version of Cleo on Android 8.01 on a Pixel XL. I did everything the instructions said but the Cleo intro splash does not appear once the game starts. The funny thing is that I did install some mods before I started the new game and the funny thing is that some of the auto mods are running. For instance I can now take the dually pickup truck to transfender and mod it. Also, CJ now has a Marty Mcfly tpe of slide animation when hes running and I stop him short.

This makes me believe that Cleo works but maybe the filepaths have changed in Oreo. Are there any plans to update the mod?

wati wati

Can someone test this CLEO code for me please (gta sa v1.08):

{$CLEO.csa}0000:0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50558C value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x5053B0 value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x5052DA value 30 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1    0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50544A value 0 size 2 add_ib 0 protect 1     0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x50544C value 0xFF size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x505006 value 0x25 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  0DD9: write_mem_addr 0x505488 value 0x25 size 1 add_ib 0 protect 1  004E: end thread

???

It should create max 30 military jets while the player flies an aircraft at 6 wanted stars.

The jets should not be aggressive - they should just occupy the airspace around the player's aircraft.

Hi! I'm new to cleo scripting. How do I compile your code? It just gave me an error?

JLbkzot.jpg

Edited by wati wati

Monkeywrench1988

hey guys manage to replace nevada on SF airport on gta sa but cannot figure out how to add a command/ control to open the back, anyways there are some missing action button on the game itself when you go on a plane, also manage to put in the vege and road hd texture on the game but can't seem to find any tall grass.. does anyone know how to make them appear?

im using ipad 2 jailbreak cheers

can someone also tell me how to post pictures here?

update: manged to add up missing trees grass and bushes on the game. buy putting original dff files from gta.img to mobile one.. that seems to miss about 10mb.. now the game still runs smooth and has more grass only problem is that they dont look realistic even after installing grass hd mod

picture link:https://gtastuff1989.tumblr.com/

Edited by Monkeywrench1988

Redmed425

Can anyone help me with the Health bar? I want to bring back the ps2 health bar but I can't find the texture of it anywhere.

keithx004

hi does anyone knows how to add vehicles on android?

not to replace???

denis1379
Posted (edited)

Can anyone help me with the Health bar? I want to bring back the ps2 health bar but I can't find the texture of it anywhere.

Use texture from LCS PS2 Hud Its similar

Edited by denis1379

Redmed425

That's not the Problem, I have the Ps2 health bar but can't find the Mobile health bar anywhere in the files.

denis1379
Posted (edited)

That's not the Problem, I have the Ps2 health bar but can't find the Mobile health bar anywhere in the files.Cos hardcoded as like it on PC Edited by denis1379

Redmed425

That's not the Problem, I have the Ps2 health bar but can't find the Mobile health bar anywhere in the files.Cos hardcoded as like it on PCWhat about the car reflections? Are there any ways how I can change them to Ps2 reflections on Android?

B0L4S
On 3/25/2018 at 3:40 AM, keithx004 said:

hi does anyone knows how to add vehicles on android?

not to replace???

I really want to know too,,,