Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,979 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

_CP_

GTA San Andreas Mobile Modding

ScatterBox

Do you guys think you could look further into the gtasa.set file? I'm on an iPod 4th generation, and I know it isn't officially supported by R*, but using iOverclock and doing some other things it's actually quite playable.. the only problem is the crashing. :/ I'd like to be able to modify the .set file to turn off some effects. That would be nice. Or maybe someone would be so kind as to make a "lo-res" pack? With lower resolution textures, and possibly lower poly models?

Yeah, I know it's a big request, but it could be useful for some iPod touch 4th gen owners out there. Most of us don't have a fountain of money to buy new devices. :) (Not saying others do.. i'm not trying to offend anyone here) but anyways, thanks.

Gummy 

Do you guys think you could look further into the gtasa.set file? I'm on an iPod 4th generation, and I know it isn't officially supported by R*, but using iOverclock and doing some other things it's actually quite playable.. the only problem is the crashing. :/ I'd like to be able to modify the .set file to turn off some effects. That would be nice. Or maybe someone would be so kind as to make a "lo-res" pack? With lower resolution textures, and possibly lower poly models?

Yeah, I know it's a big request, but it could be useful for some iPod touch 4th gen owners out there. Most of us don't have a fountain of money to buy new devices. :) (Not saying others do.. i'm not trying to offend anyone here) but anyways, thanks.

I use an iPod Touch 4, what is the iOverclock? Do you get it off App Store or Cydia?

I tested SA once on my iPod and it lags, it looks terrible and all, It crashes often too.

ScatterBox

I use an iPod Touch 4, what is the iOverclock? Do you get it off App Store or Cydia?

I tested SA once on my iPod and it lags, it looks terrible and all, It crashes often too.

I got iOverclock from cydia. I'm pretty sure it was in one of the default repos, but you could probably google it. Also, I reboot my device before I play, and I make sure no other apps are running. It runs pretty well after all of that, but after a while it starts crashing a lot. But other then that it's playable, just make sure to skip cutscenes when you do missions. :)

Edited by ScatterBox

Gummy 

I got iOverclock from cydia. I'm pretty sure it was in one of the default repos, but you could probably google it. Also, I reboot my device before I play, and I make sure no other apps are running. It runs pretty well after all of that, but after a while it starts crashing a lot. But other then that it's playable, just make sure to skip cutscenes when you do missions. :)

I can't download iOverclock from Cydia, it says something about a lib file.

Oh and does the game work on an iPhone 4?

Zachjonso

Guys, I don't have a windows computer, could you guys send me your ios modded gta.img ect. That would be amazing becuase I can't use img tool due to my having a Mac. Thanks! Email me at [email protected] Thank you so much and please email me

Dicko501

Guys, I don't have a windows computer, could you guys send me your ios modded gta.img ect. That would be amazing becuase I can't use img tool due to my having a Mac. Thanks! Email me at [email protected] Thank you so much and please email me

I would but the file is 500mb :(

C-BOW

How do you do?

I want to help, and I came here.

The introduction of dff I was successful, but the texture will be for crash uppercase.

Can I do? Resolved in any means?

For the Japanese, I'm sorry in poor English.

Graber

Edited by GraberA

Vincent Johnson

so can we listen to USER Music now?any mod for add channel for USER Music?thanks !

@_CP_

Edited by Los_Vincent

Zachjonso

Do you think you could compress the files in .zip? I really want the mods. Could you please send them to me at [email protected]?? Thank You do much!

wahgah

anyone have a clue how to enable grass in the mobile version? kinda miss it.

Dicko501

anyone have a clue how to enable grass in the mobile version? kinda miss it.

Same. The forest Floor does not look as good without grass. I have been trying to enable grass but I have found that the grass dffs are not there. I took the data from my laptop, imported the grass.txd and now I will add the dffs that are on my laptop :)

edit: no luck :(

Edited by Dicko501

_CP_

@up

3D grass is cut from mobile version.

Dicko501

@up

It should be enabled in max settings

thanhdh

I would but the file is 500mb :(

Can you upload file mod gta3.img, and gta3.txt from your device, i will share for you an acc vip to upload. fastly ^^ thanks !

mortadhaalaa

Please help me.

I done every thing correctly I used this car:

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&main_cat=116&start=0&id=58459&orderBy=

But it has textures problem pic: https://app.box.com/s/vq60xvvily55dsyzhenj

And please if you can give me memory stream fix (cleo or any thing else)

Edited by mortadhaalaa

thanhdh

irea.jpg

4mp2.jpg

@up

Have you file mod for NRG-500 and sanchez in gta sa IOS IPhone ?...Please give me your mod file, thanks : :)

ALLEN2

Hey guys they just made two updates on android for san andreas (its 1.05 now)

whats the changes? Did they make the buttons better for the nvidia shield?

Vincent Johnson

Hey guys they just made two updates on android for san andreas (its 1.05 now)

whats the changes? Did they make the buttons better for the nvidia shield?

i wanna know :V1.05 support User track audio channel? i've submit this request to Rockstar support and replied me it has benn solved...

but still no sign about this update

Adan657

nick,can you fix alpha promblem in txdf*cker???

it because, when I import more alpha texture, its like totaly trans in gta sa mobile

*sorry for my bad english

noahvt

@nick7 can you fix your website please I keep getting 404 not found get the f*ck outta here :(

gtamaxx
mortadhaalaa

Please help me.

I done every thing correctly I used this car:http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&main_cat=116&start=0&id=58459&orderBy=

4rwpCIjl.png

BQWfygil.png

5uNfTGfl.png

Did you use the same car?

Did you use import txd or import png?

Jinx.

Please help me.

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&main_cat=116&start=0&id=58459&orderBy=

Make the textures more littler in Photoshop. And no, there isn't any Stream Memory Fix for Android right now...

mortadhaalaa

Please help me.

Make the textures more littler in Photoshop. And no, there isn't any Stream Memory Fix for Android right now...

you mean its resolution ?

I resize All the textures that are more than 512*512 (using Microsoft Office Picture Manager) to make them 512*512 or lower.

an also I tried both import txd and import png

can you please try the car (from the link above)

gtamaxx

Please help me.

I done every thing correctly I used this car:http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&main_cat=116&start=0&id=58459&orderBy=

4rwpCIjl.png

BQWfygil.png

5uNfTGfl.png

Did you use the same car?

Did you use import txd or import png?

I used the png method. always reduce the size of images, I always do I reduce by half the original size. visit the website below and watch the video, the posting also some cars already optimized for download

http://www.androidgameshvga.com/2014/01/mod-carros-gta-san-andreas-mobile-android-trocar-carros-tutorial-android.html

Jinx.

Please help me.

you mean its resolution ?

I resize All the textures that are more than 512*512 (using Microsoft Office Picture Manager) to make them 512*512 or lower.

an also I tried both import txd and import png

can you please try the car (from the link above)

You need to make the textures 256*256 or under. For carbon make it 64*64

gtamaxx

just added

hOzlvUul.png

F2ePIoBl.png

i6Ch2zgl.png

Binsk

Can someone please make Special Agent Fox Mulder from the X Files for GTA San Andreas for IOS. Thanks in advance. You can find some pics on google. You can also find a 3d model from an old ps2 game by searching for fox mulder 3d. I posted a request with pics in the textures and model request area but I'm not sure if any reads those anymore. Any help would be appreciated. If you can help me please email me at [email protected]