Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,745 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

NiceGuyShaz

Official Billionaire Discussion Topic.

Car Collector

The 391k apartment I believe, has a nice view.

My favorite ride is the carbonnizare or however you spell it, not expensive but super smooth.

I spend my (hard earned(lmfao)) cash on perfecting my garage, and I'm never satisfied, so I keep buying and replacing vehicles. because I can.

Now trying to level up to lvl 70 (only thing I didn't glitch is my rank) to buy the tank.

There is a new glitch to get tank and cargobob at any level. Yaya!!

Synophrys

My favorite ride is the carbonnizare or however you spell it, not expensive but super smooth.

I spend my (hard earned(lmfao)) cash on perfecting my garage, and I'm never satisfied, so I keep buying and replacing vehicles. because I can.

Now trying to level up to lvl 70 (only thing I didn't glitch is my rank) to buy the tank.

I don't want to store it in my garage though, (if thats the method you're referring to)

Furry_Monkey

I don't want to store it in my garage though, (if thats the method you're referring to)

It doesn't. You can have the cargobob and tank and just call pegasus to have them delivered "nearby".

Synophrys

It doesn't. You can have the cargobob and tank and just call pegasus to have them delivered "nearby".

Really? Can you link a video or something? That would be neat!

Synophrys

Really? Can you link a video or something? That would be neat!

Found it myself, thanks for the tip!

serpentoflight

They troll lobbies running around in free roam bc they have nothing left to work for in there chrome adder thinking ppl are jealous.

But you are jealous.

Yes he is jealous, it is amusing.

NiceGuyShaz

Need money bad. Can I earn from you. My pen name is ripper1977. I play at night almost every night. Can you front me a few mil?

I Do Need a Drive/Bodyguard. You xbox or psn?

Furry_Monkey

Found it myself, thanks for the tip!

No worries. Now don't get into trouble with your tank or I'll drop you in the sea ;)

s1ckmad3

can you provide link to that glitch mah good sir lol

caddymanlnl

if any of you billionaires want to give away some cash, cars, or mods I ain't to proud to ask :D

ill be on xbox around 5-6 est DELAbeWARE

.Polar_Bear.

Take your pic!

0_0.jpg

I actually think this looks pretty cool, suits the surroundings.

You'd be a bachelor after you fix the face.

Sorry, went skydiving without a parachute into that lake in Sandy Shores.

NukedPratorian

Yeah, because once someone knows your GTA Forums username and how much you have in your bank account, you're a prime target for theft, somehow.

That is definitely possible... Your password for here could be in the same document or password manager as your bank account/paypal etc...

I don't know man. That's a pretty thin argument. I'm not looking for personal information here, I'm just wondering what all these "big ballas" are working with in real life.

If you have nothing in real life its ok. I was just wondering.

Most people with a lot of money in real life wouldn't feel the need to brag about virtual money. They are most likely off having fun with real money. They are not wasting time cheating to get fake money in a game so they can feel special on a forum.

blk95ta

woohoo. i'm in the club, well i was. now i only have a paltry $993Million LOL. i decided to buy all the stuff off the web after the gift :)

i had ~ $10m before the gift so i spent ~ $20M on stuff

jbarb78

I love how you chumps think people who don't have your bankroll are jealous, I find that sentiment particularly amusing. The only thing I might be a tad jealous of is the apparent abundance of free time you seem to have to play video games and brag about virtual wealth, as I'm too busy acquiring it in real life. Enjoy it while you can!

Joonas08Joonas

If only I was a billionaire.. I'm broke. Only 7k :/

who-dat

OP is a moron.

The topic of this thread is about how big your in-game bank account is, f*cking lame.

Great sh*tty, f*cking, useless, asinine, childish topic OP. You f*cking moron.

And before OP says "poor bitch, stay on topic", I've got 3.2bil, shared a bil with a friend, meaning I had over 4bil a couple of days ago.

OP is an asshat.

Dottie

all you whiners stop. its a video game. take your complaints elsewhere. If ur jelly of everyone elses billions, well that's too bad

Edited by Winning001

Dottie

Off topic BUT REALLY IMPORTANT. the glitch to buy the cargobob online WORKS ON THE CARBON RS. repeat the process on legendary motorsport but change the end of the url to 30 instead of whatever # it had previously and pick ORDER NOW. BAM free carbon RS (just call your mechanic for it and customize to your liking. Doesn't work on the Hotknife or CE sports car becuse you cant pick the colour of it

Edited by Winning001

Liam2349

This is such a dumb thread...

Dottie

it really is...

Biohazard Abyss

viperxb772.jpg

lol

E•MO•TION

I live on the streets of LS, ride the subway, and spend my money on activity entry fees.

Edited by 2281

THEFAM_MCMJ

Nope, bought it myself :D

jim_carey_lol_gif.gif

Lol

Ninja_Gear

They troll lobbies running around in free roam bc they have nothing left to work for in there chrome adder thinking ppl are jealous.

You sound jealous and mad. You mad?

iTz-JoNeSy

Here is this thread in one word = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not a word, but you get my point. A moderator should also remain it "official thread for the jobless bums who think cyber moneyz matter". To even sit there on your stinking fat bums reselling a car over... and over.... and over... is just..... f*cked up beyond the beautiful stars.

NiceGuyShaz

I love how you chumps think people who don't have your bankroll are jealous, I find that sentiment particularly amusing. The only thing I might be a tad jealous of is the apparent abundance of free time you seem to have to play video games and brag about virtual wealth, as I'm too busy acquiring it in real life. Enjoy it while you can!

OP is a moron.

The topic of this thread is about how big your in-game bank account is, f*cking lame.

And before OP says "poor bitch, stay on topic", I've got 3.2bil, shared a bil with a friend, meaning I had over 4bil a couple of days ago.

OP is an asshat.

Here is this thread in one word = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not a word, but you get my point. A moderator should also remain it "official thread for the jobless bums who think cyber moneyz matter". To even sit there on your stinking fat bums reselling a car over... and over.... and over... is just..... f*cked up beyond the beautiful stars.

tumblr_m91lkiWJrM1qfy7z6.png

iTz-JoNeSy

OP is a moron.

OP is an asshat.

Exactly. A bitch disturbance. You ever had a bitch? They do tend to disturb your gaming. They also stop you from sitting on your ass 24/7 doing pointless crap like glitching money on an already declining video game for an older generation console. I think a boy with a girls name just got smoked on the gta forums.

NiceGuyShaz

OP is a moron.

OP is an asshat.

Exactly. A bitch disturbance. You ever had a bitch? They do tend to disturb your gaming. They also stop you from sitting on your ass 24/7 doing pointless crap like glitching money on an already declining video game for an older generation console. I think a boy with a girls name just got smoked on the gta forums.

a42.jpg

Saikou

That escalated quickly.