2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

<<attention>>

the_new_guy

Hey,

i'm sure u have probably seen lots of toppics like this but i just love reading tthem and i'm sure there some pretty hallerious storys that you are diying to tell.

Like when i went to my mates house and he had just got a copy so after a while he let me have a go so what i did was i stole a dirt bike drove round a bit doing endos and stuff when i came accross amm-unation.any way i stopped to rob the place with the spas i had just bought from that same shop,everything went accordin to plan i robed the guy at ammu-nation and shot him before he could sound the alarm.Any way i came out and then all of a sudden a cop car came so i hopped onto my dirt bike and headed toward the place my mate had just bought with the police rite behind me, so started a chase that lasted ages.When i did get to the place i go onto the heli-pad and get the chopper any way im hovering in the air when the cop decides to shoot me down so the choppers on fire now and bail out and land with like 50 life left.I then looked up to see the chopper coming down then i noticed its gonna hit the road blok and it does in this almighty explosion and when it clears it looks like a battle field with dead bodys every where.

tuff_luv_capo

You can't rob ammunations. Sorry.

y2kcrazyjoker
Hey,

i'm sure u have probably seen lots of toppics like this but i just love reading tthem and i'm sure there some pretty hallerious storys that you are diying to tell.

Like when i went to my mates house and he had just got a copy so after a while he let me have a go so what i did was i stole a dirt bike drove round a bit doing endos and stuff when i came accross amm-unation.any way i stopped to rob the place with the spas i had just bought from that same shop,everything went accordin to plan i robed the guy at ammu-nation and shot him before he could sound the alarm.Any way i came out and then all of a sudden a cop car came so i hopped onto my dirt bike and headed toward the place my mate had just bought with the police rite behind me, so started a chase that lasted ages.When i did get to the place i go onto the heli-pad and get the chopper any way im hovering in the air when the cop decides to shoot me down so the choppers on fire now and bail out and land with like 50 life left.I then looked up to see the chopper coming down then i noticed its gonna hit the road blok and it does in this almighty explosion and when it clears it looks like a battle field with dead bodys every where.

That's a lot of "and's."  :bored:

Hey,

Yeah I have seen alot of topics with bad grammar and horrible spelling. ;)

Anyway.... I have a funny story

I got on a motorcycle and drove off the top of the Hyman Condo, and crashed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! But seriously...

You can't rob Ammunation, you can just kill the guy and run, but it's all in the fun! :D I also like those tall steps that are downtown. Those sure are a riot! To use them as a ramp in a Perennial that is. :turn: