2. Site Suggestions

GunWrath

[XBOX] Vehicle Requests/Duping

iTechGuy668

Need Tornado,

Not mariachi.

Have franklins buffalo ft

Sugar Free Nos

Hey guys, I have finally finished my garage with a big help from Budleaf and from Jettehwolf. I'm very happy with how my garage turned out and I'm willing to dupe any vehicle that you need.

Here's what I've got:

1.K1FFL0M Bison 6.Teddy Bodhi
2.K1FFL0M Buffalo (standard version) 7.Buffalo Mk 2 (Franklins version; does NOT have his custom plate)
3.K1FFL0M Gauntlet 8.Zombie Asea (Plate reads: "ST1CK3RS")
4.K1FFL0M Manana (Roofless) 9.Voodoo
5.K1FFL0M Dunebuggy (FM, BP) 10.Western Daemon

All vehicles other than the K1FFL0M vehicles and the Asea have my personal plate (SUGRLESS) on it. If you wish to remove it, you will need a personal plate of your own which can be created through the "IFruit" app on your Apple or Android device.

If you would like a "High-end" vehicle that can be purchased from a website duped for you, tell me which one you would like and what space you would like it to be in within your garage. I will then purchase it for my second character, fully upgrade it, then I will dupe it to you.

Again, a big thanks to Budleaf and Jet. My garage wouldn't be as it is without you guys, and I'm extremely happy with every car that I have, no matter how "rare" it is or whether or not other people like it.

If you would like a vehicle duped for you, you can PM me here on GTA: Forums or send me a message via XBL and I will get back to you ASAP. I'll be on XBL from around 9:30PM EST to late in the night, so if you want to get in touch with me quickly just message me on there.

Also, can't wait to see if you get any interesting results, Argo. Who know's, maybe you'll figure out how to get that Stratum you've been talking about forever, lol.

Quesidillas

Need Tornado,

Not mariachi.

Have franklins buffalo ft

What is your gamertag i have tornado

iiWoodstocK

The Sadler with the cage thing and bullbar is like a "bumper variation" just like the unmarked police car' bullbar. It's just the right combination using a car with a lot of bumper mods and edit in the save editor. The penumbra and the elegy both have a lot of bumper mods to be the save edited car.

NemjitK

Gamertag: KaoticShout

Cars I have:

1: Dubsta 2 --------- Chrome Modded Dune Buggy
2: Primo --------- Zombie Buffalo

3: Bodhi with teddy ----- Intruder

4: Zombie Buffalo ------- Mariachi Tornado
5: Youga --------- KRYST4L Sentinel

1: Stickerbomb --------- Nemesis
2: Roofless Kalahari --- Chrome Paradise
3: Rancher XL ---------
4: Chrome Sanchez ---

5: ATV (Undupable) --- Chrome Hearse

I'm looking for some rares/modded cars that I don't have yet. If anyone would be willing to bring in a modded ATV for me that would be amazing. Just send me a message on XBL for trades/dupes :)

Credits to Moke for bringing in the custom lifeguard atv! Mucho gracias!

Edited by NemjitK

Moke

I have a couple spare un-trackered ZOMBIE atv lifeguards, if your quick feel free to grab one

MSG on Xbox

gt= Dr Moke

Spuds725

This will be the final home for all modding/duping discussions and requests. This is a new thread, so all off-topic posts from earlier are cleared. Let's try this again and make this the one stop shop.

Some of the more mature and respectable members of the earlier topics is why this topic is here. Some of you have friends, so here is your home to mingle and chat once again.

Rules:

No Spam

No Advertising

No Flaming

No Tow Trucks (Big or Small)

Keep this on topic or this will be locked or members will be subject to further punishment ranging from Warnings and up to Temporary Bans.

Request Formats:

Offering;

Have: (List of Cars)

XBL: (Name your XBL or simply put PM me)

GS or BS: (Good Sport or Bad Sport)

Rules: (Such as Must Have Mic, etc.)

Requesting:

Want: (List of Cars)

Hey guys, since our only method of duping is the apartment swap this is probably going to be very useful to keep in mind:

BACK OF GARAGE

___1________6___

___2________7___

___3________8___

___4________9___

___5________10__

FRONT OF GARAGE

This should probably go in the original post GunWrath and people should specify which position(s) you want the requested car in when making a request. Like (car name)(#)

Edit: And since I'm at it, the mechanic list (assuming you have 10 cars) and Mors Mutual Insurance list is:

Behavior

Behave in this thread, this means no arguing, no going off topic, no spamming.. you know the drill. Any unwanted posts or any type of derailment will cause your post to be removed without warning or possible lock of this thread until situations calm down. Let's keep it mature.. make this your one stop shop to find friends, help each other and keep the community at peace.

Quoting

We all know it's easy to quote someone with a quick reply. That's fine, but if the said poster posted a substantial amount of pictures, please don't quote with the images.. remove the images. It's an easy process, don't be lazy. If quotes are too long or quotes begin pyramiding, they can and will be removed without warning. So help everyone out by limiting the amount of unwanted quotes and scrolling.. this removes other members requests from being buried. Give everyone a chance to get the car they need or want.

Promoting

This mainly refers to people promoting their cars through their signatures. That's an awesome thing.. more power to you. But please do so moderately. Don't have a signature that is just entirely too large.. must fit within forum guidelines of 500x150. Also, no tow trucks are allowed to be displayed in your signature. This is against forum rules and any signatures displaying tow trucks or over forum restrictions will be disabled immediately.

These threads are here because you've demanded them. So work together, report any infractions, make sure the threads stay clean and help the staff. If these threads stray too far off subject for any period of time, Staff can and will close these permanently. So again, work together.

Alright, enjoy.. keep it clean and professional.

-Staff

Notes:

Do not PM me or send messages through XBL asking for modded vehicles or dupe requests, I don't do either. Thank you.

Remember, On topic or lose the privilege of having this open.

Just cleaned a bunch of quoted, quotes, of quotes, of quotes... etc..... that looked to be all off topic--- the above is this thread's rules-- quoted from the first post.... PLease follow them

Once again-- keep this for duping requests. Please keep the extraneous talk to their proper threads or to PMs....

Spuds

EvilKin

I have a couple spare un-trackered ZOMBIE atv lifeguards, if your quick feel free to grab one

MSG on Xbox

gt= Dr Moke

Might want to add "mic only" so people don't waste their time with you if they don't have one

Moke

Exactly, no one likes trading without a mic.

It costs $5 on ebay to get one delivered. It also helps the person doing the favor for you.....remember that :D

EvilKin

Don't think it's fair to make a generalisation like "no one like trading without a mic" because I've never used one and I've traded with a lot of people. Anyway..... Quoting the rules

Offering;

Just makes it easier if you mention it

Mars A7X

Thanks moke :D

Moke

No worries Mars :D happy to help

Your right Nick I will be sure to mention in from now on I do apologize. It's just makes it harder to explain how to insure ATV's, which vehicles to swap in your garage (which spot, etc) and generally slows the whole process down.

BlakeAlv

I dont have a whole lot to offer, i can paint any car a zombie color for anyone, fully mod out cars, I have some rares and a chrome FM atv and some cool cars and the modded elegy (its faster than the regular one trust me) but im just looking for something new and crazy PM me please.

EvilKin

No problems. Understandable. Hopefully I'll be getting a mic anyway today

Moke

Sounds good, I can bring you in a vehicle with your own custom plates and colours/mods if you want when you sort one out mate :D

illWILL8455

Hey guys! I am looking for a Declasse Asea to add to my garage in GTA Online! I would really love it if anyone could help me out with finding one! I see them from time to time, but of course now that I'm looking for one, they are nowhere to be found. Thanks in advance for any help!

BlakeAlv

a little off topic, but is there any way other than ISO modding and taking one of your front tires off to make cars top speed faster? wrong thread i know >.<

EvilKin

Would you not have sh*t steering then?

BlakeAlv

honestly idk the guy seemed to drive fine in the video i saw. but he was also driving straight perfectly..

Silverfishotangs4lyfe

Duping any of my cars for a little bit to those who want

Youga fm green tire smoke

Topless kalahari fm

Gold hearse fm

Hardtop tornado

Kinfolk buffalo

Gold fm dune buggy

Rancher Xl

ASEA

Sanchez

Gold entity

Gt dukekid78

Mpirerocks

I want franklins buffalo.. Can anyone help? Xbox gt valuingkarma754

Eric Tenenbaum

MSG on Xbox

gt= Dr Moke

ADD ME NHLKILLER22 TOMORRROW ILL BE ON PLEASE DUPE IT FOR EM IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE NOW

Argonaut

The Sadler with the cage thing and bullbar is like a "bumper variation" just like the unmarked police car' bullbar. It's just the right combination using a car with a lot of bumper mods and edit in the save editor. The penumbra and the elegy both have a lot of bumper mods to be the save edited car.

So, do you basically have a tuned one of those in a character's garage, then change the car to the Sandler and save? Seems about right..

TheCamberKing52

I'm new to this thread and would like to know what is the difference between a normal car and the 'zombie' version, thanks

Edited by TheCamberKing52

Moke

Its a colour variant, nothing too special just a different paint colour

PerceusSOZ

I'm new to this thread and would like to know what is the difference between a normal car and the 'zombie' version, thanks

a paint job and a license plate. Nothing special. Just another annoying fad like the Epsilon cars.

Biohazard Abyss

a paint job and a license plate. Nothing special. Just another annoying fad like the Epsilon cars.

KIFFLOM, brother-brother :sigh:

PerceusSOZ

This will be the final home for all modding/duping discussions and requests. This is a new thread, so all off-topic posts from earlier are cleared. Let's try this again and make this the one stop shop.

Some of the more mature and respectable members of the earlier topics is why this topic is here. Some of you have friends, so here is your home to mingle and chat once again.

Rules:

No Spam

No Advertising

No Flaming

Keep this on topic or this will be locked or members will be subject to further punishment ranging from Warnings and up to Temporary Bans.

Request Formats:

Offering;

Requesting:

Hey guys, since our only method of duping is the apartment swap this is probably going to be very useful to keep in mind:

BACK OF GARAGE

___1________6___

___2________7___

___3________8___

___4________9___

___5________10__

FRONT OF GARAGE

This should probably go in the original post GunWrath and people should specify which position(s) you want the requested car in when making a request. Like (car name)(#)

Edit: And since I'm at it, the mechanic list (assuming you have 10 cars) and Mors Mutual Insurance list is:

Behavior

Behave in this thread, this means no arguing, no going off topic, no spamming.. you know the drill. Any unwanted posts or any type of derailment will cause your post to be removed without warning or possible lock of this thread until situations calm down. Let's keep it mature.. make this your one stop shop to find friends, help each other and keep the community at peace.

Quoting

We all know it's easy to quote someone with a quick reply. That's fine, but if the said poster posted a substantial amount of pictures, please don't quote with the images.. remove the images. It's an easy process, don't be lazy. If quotes are too long or quotes begin pyramiding, they can and will be removed without warning. So help everyone out by limiting the amount of unwanted quotes and scrolling.. this removes other members requests from being buried. Give everyone a chance to get the car they need or want.

Promoting

This mainly refers to people promoting their cars through their signatures. That's an awesome thing.. more power to you. But please do so moderately. Don't have a signature that is just entirely too large.. must fit within forum guidelines of 500x150. Also, no tow trucks are allowed to be displayed in your signature. This is against forum rules and any signatures displaying tow trucks or over forum restrictions will be disabled immediately.

These threads are here because you've demanded them. So work together, report any infractions, make sure the threads stay clean and help the staff. If these threads stray too far off subject for any period of time, Staff can and will close these permanently. So again, work together.

-Staff

Notes:

Do not PM me or send messages through XBL asking for modded vehicles or dupe requests, I don't do either. Thank you.

Just cleaned a bunch of quoted, quotes, of quotes, of quotes... etc..... that looked to be all off topic--- the above is this thread's rules-- quoted from the first post.... PLease follow them

Once again-- keep this for duping requests. Please keep the extraneous talk to their proper threads or to PMs....

Spuds

I don't see how our posts were off topic. This thread was made specifically for organized modding discussion and duping requests. They were asking questions about modding, so we discussed what they were, and what they were used for. There were no tutorials on stuff, no spam, just friendly discussion. If discussing modding is wrong in a thread about modding, why is the thread even here?

Argonaut

Rules:

No Spam

No Advertising

No Flaming

Request Formats:

Offering;

Requesting:

BACK OF GARAGE

___1________6___

___2________7___

___3________8___

___4________9___

___5________10__

FRONT OF GARAGE

Behavior

Quoting

Promoting

-Staff

Notes:

Spuds

I don't see how our posts were off topic. This thread was made specifically for organized modding discussion and duping requests. They were asking questions about modding, so we discussed what they were, and what they were used for. There were no tutorials on stuff, no spam, just friendly discussion. If discussing modding is wrong in a thread about modding, why is the thread even here?

Hey, we could use the highly organised 'Glitch Topic'.. because that was a good idea for organised discussion.

Pary daPlatapus

Grabbed a Peyote off the street and modded it up:

0_0.jpg

Cruised by Grove street and snatched these 2 back to back...

0_0.jpg

I added Rims to the purple one. Was surprised at the mods they allready had on them. I grabbed a Green/black buccaneer that had some mods as well. What other Families are there? Not looking to keep these or collect them all, but curious what other colors there are... Yellow?

Edited by Pary daPlatapus