1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Phil Collin

Best gang in GTA Vice City.

Harerama Chakraborty

Never gave my answer:

LIKE:

1. Vercetti Gang: The player's gang and you can recruit members. They don't shoot you and are powerful.

2. Cubans: Mainly because Tommy was friends with their leader (Umberto Robina).

3. Bikers: Same as the Cubans.

NEUTRAL:

4. Streetwannabees (Sharks): Although they don't play a big role and Tommy killed their leader, there is nothing to put them in "dislike".

5. Diaz's Gang: Although Tommy worked for their boss, they were wiped out of the city and Diaz killed.

DISLIKE:

6. Haitians: An annoying gang. Both their leader and themselves.

7. Patrol Invest Group: My most hated. They are more like a street gang than Security Guards. They shoot even if you killed one of them and they are so fu*king annoying..

HeroBrineR007

2. Cubans: Mainly because Tommy was friends with their leader (Umberto Robina)

Was? WAS?!? Is*

Harerama Chakraborty

Yeah I meant is*

Phil Collin

Well alot of diffrent answers. I said i was gonna do one with GTA 3 and SA but i dont know if i have the time "my computer is sh*t too right now"

1 Vercetti Family

2 Cubans/Bikers

3 Streetwannabe

4 Haitans

Alot of people has been talking about Streetwannabe and i agree you dont really have a problem with them during the story and thats a good thing "for them". Haitans and "Sharks" are allmost the same but Haitans is in a war with Tommy. They are just so ghetto.

Edited by Phil Collin

Cell Tennyson

In my opinion.

1 Vercetti gang as they are the only gang to be equipped with uzi and not colt 45, they have powerful weapons. But before the Mission "keep your friends close" they too had Colt 45..

2. Diaz gang since they are Diaz's man they all carry colt 45 that leaves them the second most powerful gang. So if they were alive they would all go kill Tommy.

3. PIG's gang unlike the other gangs they don't spawn in groups they are seen patrolling individually around certain places in vice city. they will go and kill anyone who uses weapon in their presence.

4 The haitains and Cubans they both are equally powerful in their respective turfs. But Haitains become the sworn enemies of Tommy after mission "Trojan Voodoo". So i would say not not do Pizza or emergency missions in those areas.

5 The Streetwannabees gang they are not much seen still they are powerful after the above mentioned gangs.

6 The Bikers gang these gang are not much of a threat to tommy though they carry Colt 45. They are usually seen around Mitch Bakers area. They are busy riding their angels so they don't have time for anything else. Seriously they pose little or no threat to Tommy. Some of their quotes i like :-

You're gonna need hair gel hahhahaha.

Mitch Won't be happy with you.

and my favorites

You call that a Bike thats a Go kart Partner

I hear you but i ain't listening

Shut your Damn mouth kid

7 Golfers they are just a bunch of old man and woman who have nothing but golf clubs. This makes them the most weakest gangs of all.

But the Most Powerful gang in Vice city is the ARMY gang (actually Streetwannabees disguised as Army) at Fort Baxter. They all carry M4 and they will vapourise tommy at their sight instantly.

Phil Collin

I agree the Army is corrupted and is a gang in VC.

But bikers in 6 places? they shouldn´t be a threat to Tommy (cuz their friends) and i agree they only ride their bikes... BUT in the story if you get problem with them they can be trouble, and they are a threat to everyone else then Tommy, they all cary a gun and a powerful Leader like the only "Hells Angels" gang in the 3rd era.

Hmm should i do a GTA 3 - Sa...

Also the "Golfers" they only carry golf clubs. But one time when i was chased by them i jumped on a car and one of them took out a gun and started shooting me.

Edited by Phil Collin

TheOneLibertonian

Vercetti gang, and the Cubans.

VICVANCE.karimdaher

Vance crime family the reason o this is because yet own the whole freaking city in VCS and they get smaller in vice city(game) and their boss Vic vance is still ALIVE.

Where is your proof?

OT: The bikers have a pretty swell hangout

Vance crime family the reason o this is because yet own the whole freaking city in VCS and they get smaller in vice city(game) and their boss Vic vance is still ALIVE.

Where is your proof?

Where is your proof?

Well you could say that it was Pete Vance because the man had an accent and looked nothing like Victor but in your case Pete took over the family.

Pavle

The Cubans.

Rocking Shiv

Tommy's gang is best

MrAlexVercetti

tommy's gang, cuz theyre funny and they attack haitians while im around kaufman kabs. my hated gang is haitians, i get all my revenues then start killing them like pests lol. storing my car in the pay n spray in little haiti near ryton aid and bang them with rocket launcher or molotovs. yes the PIGs are one mothaf**ers. tho i dont deal with them at all..cubans r ok but why vercetti's gang shoot them? thats what i dont get..can some1 explain that?

Cell Tennyson

tommy's gang, cuz theyre funny and they attack haitians while im around kaufman kabs. my hated gang is haitians, i get all my revenues then start killing them like pests lol. storing my car in the pay n spray in little haiti near ryton aid and bang them with rocket launcher or molotovs. yes the PIGs are one mothaf**ers. tho i dont deal with them at all..cubans r ok but why vercetti's gang shoot them? thats what i dont get..can some1 explain that?

I hate the Cubans also they don't protect Tommy from Haitians after trojan voodoo mission. I kill Cubans along with Haitians...:p:p

PhillBellic

The Vercetti Gang. "What hardware we got, Mario."

Pastry

Little Havana Scramblers. :p

Jk. The Vercetti Gang. "Hey, hey!" "It's Mr. Vvvvvvv!"

Failure

Vercetti Gang, because they own businesses all over Vice City, and also receive protection money. The gang also has a good relationship with the Cubans and the Bikers.

Btw, the 'Counterfeit Syndicate' a gang which appears in a Print Works mission appears to have the most advanced weaponry. They carry Tec-9s, Micro-SMGs, Sniper Rifles and shotguns.

Ari Gold

The Haitians. I've watched too many episodes of Miami Vice not to be freaked out just a little bit at the thought of voodoo being used against me. Besides, those cars of theirs are p sweet and I reckon their French-tinged Afro Caribbean accents are pretty badass.

MrAlexVercetti

Im not agree with u there Leo2301, cuz when i go take cherry poppers revenue vercetti gang shoot cubans. why would they shoot each other if they have good relations? whats the sense in that?

Failure

Im not agree with u there Leo2301, cuz when i go take cherry poppers revenue vercetti gang shoot cubans. why would they shoot each other if they have good relations? whats the sense in that?

Tommy helped the Cubans, and Umberto said "Tommy, to us, you're Cuban." I don't know about the fighting though, it could be because of the gang script or developer laziness in programming...

MrAlexVercetti

ik he helped cubans and after all what he did behind umbertos back while being drugged by paulet they either didnt find it out or idk and told him to them he's a cuban. so maby its the glitch or smth..

Failure

The Cubans can't find it out that Tommy helped the Haitians. Auntie Poulet's first mission did not involve Cubans, in her second mission, Tommy used RC Barons do bomb the Cuban's vehicles and in Poulet's final mission, Tommy sniped the Cubans, so the Cubans won't know that Tommy helped the Haitians. Even Tommy wasn't aware that he helped Haitians, because Poulet drugged him.

grosso2626

The Cubans are my favorite.

My most hated is the patrol investment group.

Most entertaining is the Haitians just because "I want to hear you screeeeeeeeam!"

el_make

Cubans have always been the favorite gang of mine in Vice City.

One thing is their cool outfit inspired by an extra actor from the pilot episode of "Miami Vice".

Pic

Haha365

Diaz's gang is the most powerful, before Tommy takes over. Vercetti gang is the most powerful then. The Haitians or PIGS are probably the most amusing but I didn't like working for the haitians.

MrAlexVercetti

idk if any1 else does like working for them but we have to lol, in order to finish the game. cant be w/o it. but yes haitians piss me off when im around kaufman cabs mostly. i myself hate them and make a riot and do a genocide on haitians..

BlackSnow176

In all honesty:

11zo9Xn.jpg

I used the cheat this one time to screenshot the gang :catloaf:

The Marios are so annoying...

Edited by BlackSnow176

gtafan2u

Vercetti gang is the best. Not only because they are Tommy's gang but also it is the most wide spread gang in vice city too. Present almost everywhere in vice city.

GTAGuy1995

I agree, Vercetti Gang is best. They are seen almost everywhere in city, mostly around assets.

Stoney0503

I would say Vercettis but they don't do ANYTHING.

I like the Cubans, they're cool.

MrAlexVercetti

agree with yall, vercetti gang are almost everywhere except malibu and pole position clubs. wondering why. regarding that they dont do anything isnt right, they kill haitians and PIGs.

gtafan2u

They are not there because there isn't much empty spaces nearby for them to walk in groups. And I agree with MrTommyV, had you ever gone near the taxi property, they does more than any other gangs. Best example is that place.