Don't put spoilers in headings

McDougall

the game has been out for more then 2 weeks, I think that most people on here have the game, and if you don't then don't come here if you don't want to know about spoilers.

just because u have the game people hu havn't finished the game may not wanna kno about the l8ter missions so not putting spoilers in headings is important but iv never seen any so i dunno wot the problem is  :/

right on phil if there is a spoiler in the thread you should say so., people come here just to read and learn new things not to find out all kinds of junk about the story.

and all i know is thx to people like you i clicked on a thread about the hunter, with no warning of spoilers and the fool blurted out something important about the end of the game. and pretty much ruined it for me and anyone else who read it.

The game has been out in the US for a few weeks, but its brand new in Europe and they're all coming here now looking for advice.  Not everyone bought it on day one, either.  Show some respect and warn about spoilers.  Don't put them in the damn thread title.

Sucks that you lost the surprise but the one thing no one can change is your experience of doing it the first time....

:devil: Use that knowledge, to defeat your enemies....

thats why when i get a high demanded game like VC, i don't bother visiting the forums till i complete the game, when i need help on certian things, i'll just either get a stradegy guide or go to gamefaqs.com. they can put up some stradegies w/out giving much of the story away.

but what spoilers in the heading are we talking about here? Sure iv seen heading containing the names of missions which happens alot but doesn't realy matter but there has been things like "How do u kill Mr x" and sum people didn't know u had 2 kill him (u get the picture :/ ) but it doesn't very often. Iv seen about 3 with heading like this which is possibly 2many but isn't it goin a bit over the top saying its hap'ning all the time because it's not. Sure its anoying and these people hu do this are lidle A$$holes hu should kno better but it isn't a BIG problem.

Maybe a warning should be pinned on the forum and a lidle message should b on the forum rules when you 1st signup?

Has [O][T] or any1 else upstairs got anything 2 say about this?

-EDIT- by a$$holes i mean misinformed or unaware members of the GTA-gaming public :)

i too have seen a few problems with this. i have seen unannounced spoilers in both subjects and bodies. either way, it is unexcusable. if you are going to talk about a spoiler, warn people. period. not doing so is to show a complete lack of respect for others. i don’t care if the game has been out for one day, for two weeks, or for two years. it isn’t that hard to keep a surprise. many may be having to wait until christmas to get the game. many may still be having problems finding it at stores. whatever the reason, there are people who haven’t played, let alone finished, it yet.

and to you who say, “it’s been out two weeks, blah blah blah,” f*ck YOU. some of us have lives, friends, jobs, etc., and don’t spend every waking moment playing the game. some of us may not have beat it yet. so have a little consideration and stop being such a prick.