2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

AlexL

Single Player DLC 2014: Discussion

iTz-JoNeSy

I'd prefer for them to expand multiplayer. Single player is so last decade.

Edited by iTz-JoNeSy

kj2022

I'm a little sceptical about this DLC, the story obviously feels like things have been cut, it's my biggest problem with the game, but can they really just add in missions they cut without people noticing? idk. There's a bunch of places where they could have it continue from, but I doubt it'll be the ending.

Official General

double post sorry

Then kindly just f**k off and go and play COD.

Edited by Official General

Journey_95

so get your ass to the online section WTF are you doing here

f*ck online btw

Osho

lmao ... Boy!!..still laughing at it.. just like in PC thread we have some opposites trying to attract some heat!

I hope you enjoy what you love to play be it either of the two but that's not going to change it in a big way for the single player.

Sordidjaws

Just add an interior for Burger Shot,Clunkin Bell,Etc. and we'll be all good Rockstar

AlexL

Just add an interior for Burger Shot,Clunkin Bell,Etc. and we'll be all good Rockstar

And make trains steal-able.

wiizardii

Its gunna be something stupid and boring... Too predictable Cockstar games.

CantThinkOfOne2013

I really don't understand the fascination for gang wars. IMO it was one of the worst parts of San An.

I'm up here in LV, just cruising around and WHAT THE FRUG? I GOTTA GO ALL THE WAY TO LOS SANTOS JUST TO DEFEND A USELESS CLUCKING BELL? MAN FRUG ALLA'YALL.

Absolutely infuriating.

I would agree with you, I found it such a nuisance, to the point where I just couldn't be bothered and relinquished areas. But to each his own, of course :)

Yes gang wars were a pain, but they were not the worst thing in GTA San Andreas, this was the worst thing in GTA San Andreas:

hqdefault.jpg

bad.jpg

And people still complain that this sh*t was removed from the game.

ChrisMathers3501

Then go sit on a AIDS dick and go back to playing sh*tty games and get the f*ck out of 'Auto.

OGLuke

vigilante mode, drug wars and gang wars please.

Bolcksta

They should release DLC which extends the map, or introduces new Areas that we can fly to.

AlexL

They should release DLC which extends the map, or introduces new Areas that we can fly to.

If they do, it should be North Yankton.

SnowWolve

Hopefully maybe some bigger heists or maybe new missions in north yankton.They could come out with a small new map for missions that could take place in las venturas or something

Wolfhuman

double post sorry

While i don't agree what: jonesy, said. They should stay focus on both. You got people that love multiplayer and others that love sp. Why don't satisfy both of them?

alex1369

I hope the ne SP dlc will have missions on North Yankton. I was just watching some vids how to get there in online...

I hope when new dlc story comes it is in North Yankton. Im sure Michael and Trevor have some unfinished bussnes left there... with Franklin helping.

Now that would be nice a snowy island...

FranklinDeRoosevelt

Once they expand SP, they need to expand MP. At the moment, it's clearly in a beta stage.

Official General

double post sorry

While i don't agree what: jonesy, said. They should stay focus on both. You got people that love multiplayer and others that love sp. Why don't satisfy both of them?

@ Wolfhuman

To be honest bro, I just don't Rockstar should be focusing on the online multiplayer in a major way. The hard truth of the matter is that the best features and experience of GTA can never fully utilized in MP. GTA is just not suited or structured to be a very good MP game. GTA's main appeal has always been it's legendary fun, interesting and deeply engaging SP experience. For quick, mindless thrills and a blast in free roam deathmatches with other players, yeah that's about as much as I can see the good in MP for GTA. There should be an intensive focus on the SP experience first and foremost before anything else. This should have been the case the first around and it should be the same for any upcoming significant DLC.

And to think this idiot wants GTA to focus only on MP.

Wolfhuman

double post sorry

@ Wolfhuman

To be honest bro, I just don't Rockstar should be focusing on the online multiplayer in a major way. The hard truth of the matter is that the best features and experience of GTA can never fully utilized in MP. GTA is just not suited or structured to be a very good MP game. GTA's main appeal has always been it's legendary fun, interesting and deeply engaging SP experience. For quick, mindless thrills and a blast in free roam deathmatches with other players, yeah that's about as much as I can see the good in MP for GTA. There should be an intensive focus on the SP experience first and foremost before anything else. This should have been the case the first around and it should be the same for any upcoming significant DLC.

And to think this idiot wants GTA to focus only on MP.

I indeed not agree with putting the focus only in MP, that would be ridiculous. The thing is, they did focus on both in gta 5. Some members made a fine list to see the difference. And i think there was even a conclusion that the focus was more on SP. I think that is an illusion that MP is more focused on. I didn't played SP in a while so when i played it i was like wow. Things were much more realistic and the city was alive. Some gamers take that the details of the city for granted, MP doesn't have that. But that doesn't have to say anything. I would like to post the comparison list but then there would be a discussion that would probably never end.

However, for the future of gta it would be better if both MP and SP had the same stuff. I know that SP always was a main thing. But lets admit, wouldn't cruising in San andreas SP get boring for a while? You see how many players gta san andreas MP has? Its get bored to play on your own. So i think if there was focus on both and that both things would get equal stuff. If that happens then i think that everyone is satisfied.

Official General

I indeed not agree with putting the focus only in MP, that would be ridiculous. The thing is, they did focus on both in gta 5. Some members made a fine list to see the difference. And i think there was even a conclusion that the focus was more on SP. I think that is an illusion that MP is more focused on. I didn't played SP in a while so when i played it i was like wow. Things were much more realistic and the city was alive. Some gamers take that the details of the city for granted, MP doesn't have that. But that doesn't have to say anything. I would like to post the comparison list but then there would be a discussion that would probably never end.

However, for the future of gta it would be better if both MP and SP had the same stuff. I know that SP always was a main thing. But lets admit, wouldn't cruising in San andreas SP get boring for a while? You see how many players gta san andreas MP has? Its get bored to play on your own. So i think if there was focus on both and that both things would get equal stuff. If that happens then i think that everyone is satisfied.

It's not an illusion. The main problem that many people on here have with MP in GTA V, is that MP contains a great deal of good features and side missions that should have been included in the SP. Stuff like buying more than one safehouse property of your choice, car theft side missions, side missions like drug-dealing, gang wars etc. These things would have made the SP much more appealing.

Nope, cruising around San Andreas in SP would almost never be boring to me if the environment and streets felt much more alive, there were more interiors to explore and much more fun and interesting things to see and do. Not to be rude, but I don't give a f**k about how many players are in San Andreas's MP, because I don't really care for online MP. I would not find it boring playing SA or any GTA on my own, because I don't want to play GTA with other players. I wanna play GTA on my own, explore the world on my own and role-play on my own in my own little GTA world. And I'm very sure many people play GTA for this reason too.

Edited by Official General

Wolfhuman

It's not an illusion. The main problem that many people on here have with MP in GTA V, is that MP contains a great deal of good features and side missions that should have been included in the SP. Stuff like buying more than one safehouse property of your choice, car theft side missions, side missions like drug-dealing, gang wars etc. These things would have made the SP much more appealing.

Nope, cruising around San Andreas in SP would almost never be boring to me if the environment and streets felt much more alive, there were more interiors to explore and much more fun and interesting things to see and do. Not to be rude, but I don't give a f**k about how many players are in San Andreas's MP, because I don't really care for online MP. I would not find it boring playing SA or any GTA on my own, because I don't want to play GTA with other players. I wanna play GTA on my own, explore the world on my own and role-play on my own in my own little GTA world. I'm very many people play GTA for this reason too.

I see. But there are people out there that enjoy MP. Here is the list or discussion about it:

User 2:

Purchaseable houses? Car insurance & tracker? Extra vehicles? Selling vehicles? A ton more clothing options? Visible body armor? Calling Lester & Merryweather for favors? Trains that can stop and be destroyed? Annihilator helicopter? Large minimap mode? Much bigger garages? Inventory menu?

Well those are just a part of the things mission from SP.

User 1:

Purchasable houses were never in SP. Rockstar made it clear A YEAR AGO that purchasable houses were never in SP. They're for Online.

A ton more clothing options? GTAV SP has PLENTY of clothing options. Much more than Online.

Visible body armour? This was never in SP. Unless you have clear, solid evidence for visible body armour being in MP, you're talking BS.

Calling Lester and Merryweather for favours: same as before

Annihilator: Same as before

Trains that can stop and be exploded: This is in SP.

Large Minimap Mode: Tap down, the map zooms out. You don't need the map to be big in SP. That's like complaining that singleplayer doesn't have deathmatches or other players.

Much bigger garages: As a matter of fact, you can store MORE cars in SP than in Online. Singleplayer:

Franklin has two vehicles, plus his safehouse garage and external garage - 8 vehicles

Trevor has one vehicle, two safehouse parking slots, two garage parking slots and external garage - 17 vehicles

Michael has three vehicles at his home, plus two safehouse garage slots, plus external garage - 26 vehicles.

Twenty six vehicles. That's 16 more than you can have in Online.

Inventory Menu: Again, this was never in Online. You don't NEED an inventory menu. You want to share cash with peds? What's the point? You want to highlight a player? Fun fact: THERE ARE NO OTHER PLAYERS IN SINGLEPLAYER. You want to change your hat? JUST GO TO A SAFEHOUSE. You're that desperate and you REALLY REALLY want to change your hat without going to a safehouse? Just play Online. It's free.

Again, do Online players complain about singleplayer having:

Special abilities, better graphics, purchaseable businesses, a storyline, tow trucks, storeable jet fighters, lots of cutscenes, more detailed clothing, the ability to keep your hat on when in a vehicle, North Yankton missions, motion captured friendly AI, animals, dropping bombs from planes, more detailed safehouses, more variety in safehouses, visible boobs at the strip club, more dancers at the strip club, emails, text messages, talking protagonists, scripted chases, a pet, taxi missions, paparazzi missions, and EVERYTHING ELSE IN SINGLEPLAYER?

AlexL

I see. But there are people out there that enjoy MP. Here is the list or discussion about it:

User 2:

Purchaseable houses? Car insurance & tracker? Extra vehicles? Selling vehicles? A ton more clothing options? Visible body armor? Calling Lester & Merryweather for favors? Trains that can stop and be destroyed? Annihilator helicopter? Large minimap mode? Much bigger garages? Inventory menu?

User 1:

Purchasable houses were never in SP. Rockstar made it clear A YEAR AGO that purchasable houses were never in SP. They're for Online.

A ton more clothing options? GTAV SP has PLENTY of clothing options. Much more than Online.

Visible body armour? This was never in SP. Unless you have clear, solid evidence for visible body armour being in MP, you're talking BS.

Large Minimap Mode: Tap down, the map zooms out. You don't need the map to be big in SP. That's like complaining that singleplayer doesn't have deathmatches or other players.

Much bigger garages: As a matter of fact, you can store MORE cars in SP than in Online. Singleplayer:

Franklin has two vehicles, plus his safehouse garage and external garage - 8 vehicles

Trevor has one vehicle, two safehouse parking slots, two garage parking slots and external garage - 17 vehicles

Michael has three vehicles at his home, plus two safehouse garage slots, plus external garage - 26 vehicles.

Inventory Menu: Again, this was never in Online. You don't NEED an inventory menu. You want to share cash with peds? What's the point? You want to highlight a player? Fun fact: THERE ARE NO OTHER PLAYERS IN SINGLEPLAYER. You want to change your hat? JUST GO TO A SAFEHOUSE. You're that desperate and you REALLY REALLY want to change your hat without going to a safehouse? Just play Online. It's free.

Special abilities, better graphics, purchaseable businesses, a storyline, tow trucks, storeable jet fighters, lots of cutscenes, more detailed clothing, the ability to keep your hat on when in a vehicle, North Yankton missions, motion captured friendly AI, animals, dropping bombs from planes, more detailed safehouses, more variety in safehouses, visible boobs at the strip club, more dancers at the strip club, emails, text messages, talking protagonists, scripted chases, a pet, taxi missions, paparazzi missions, and EVERYTHING ELSE IN SINGLEPLAYER?

Eitherway, in GTA singleplayer is always more important that multiplayer. That means the multiplayer should NOT have exclusive features over the singleplayer, no matter what the excuse is.

hype5870

I'm hoping for more activities and interiors. Surfing minigame that functions like breaking wild horses in RDR, gambling at the casino, races/demo derby at the stadium, redwood lights track, and casino horse track, gang activities, and buyable properties in SP. Also carrying over the interaction screen from MP for masks, glasses, hats. And finally, plannable and ongoing crew heists in SP on banks, jewelry stores, etc. Great for keeping us playing!

Other than that I have no doubt that the extra story they throw in will be awesome.

Wolfhuman

User 2:

User 1:

Eitherway, in GTA singleplayer is always more important that multiplayer. That means the multiplayer should NOT have exclusive features over the singleplayer, no matter what the excuse is.

Both have exclusive features, so what is the problem? And i was talking gently with user: "Official General". I got nothing left to say to you because...should i say it? Oh well i miss being a kid: OWNED.

hype5870

I'm hoping for more activities and interiors. Surfing minigame that functions like breaking wild horses in RDR, gambling at the casino, races/demo derby at the stadium, redwood lights track, and casino horse track, gang activities, and buyable properties in SP. Also carrying over the interaction screen from MP for masks, glasses, hats. And finally, plannable and ongoing crew heists in SP on banks, jewelry stores, etc. Great for keeping us playing!

Other than that I have no doubt that the extra story they throw in will be awesome.

AlexL

Both have exclusive features, so what is the problem? And i was talking gently with user: "Official General". I got nothing left to say to you because...should i say it? Oh well i miss being a kid: OWNED.

You got nothing left to say to me because you ran out of excuses. And talking about being a kid, how old are YOU?

Wolfhuman

You got nothing left to say to me because you ran out of excuses. And talking about being a kid, how old are YOU?

Seriously Alex, that what you said there is so ironic that isn't should be named ironic, mankind needs to make another word for it cause its beyond ironic. Stop it, please.

AlexL

Seriously Alex, that what you said there is so ironic that isn't should be named ironic, mankind needs to make another word for it cause its beyond ironic. Stop it, please.

Excuses? What excuses? I only talk about the cold reality while you try to make up excuses for it. You still didn't answer my question tho, what's up with that?

Wolfhuman

Excuses? What excuses? I only talk about the cold reality while you try to make up excuses for it. You still didn't answer my question tho, what's up with that?

In this thread, i am seriously done with you. I try to be all cool with you with PM that i have send but still nothing..You are truly ignorant and don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are probably the most annoying. ignorant, ironic member that i have ever seen. Telling members that are lacking common sense or that they are sheep when you don't even have any clue what you are talking about. Keep yelling about how features could be copy and pasted. And when members say something about that you go either off topic or switching the subject. You kept telling that your posts were facts and when members asked you to explain yourself, you couldn't because they already proved you wrong. And now you are still keep posting bs.

Blind hating something is as wrong as being a sheep, but labelling a member that likes a company as a sheep, is simply stupid. Look at your damn self, keeps hating when he even can't explain himself and when he explain himself then members prove you wrong.

You can reply to me in this topic but i simply won't answer because you are seriously a waste of time and i mean that. Leave the forum or stop being so ignorant and blind and telling members that they are sheep's or R* kissers.

AlexL

In this thread, i am seriously done with you. I try to be all cool with you with PM that i have send but still nothing..You are truly ignorant and don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are probably the most annoying. ignorant, ironic member that i have ever seen. Telling members that are lacking common sense or that they are sheep when you don't even have any clue what you are talking about. Keep yelling about how features could be copy and pasted. And when members say something about that you go either off topic or switching the subject. You kept telling that your posts were facts and when members asked you to explain yourself, you couldn't because they already proved you wrong. And now you are still keep posting bs.

Blind hating something is as wrong as being a sheep, but labelling a member that likes a company as a sheep, is simply stupid. Look at your damn self, keeps hating when he even can't explain himself and when he explain himself then members prove you wrong.

You can reply to me in this topic but i simply won't answer because you are seriously a waste of time and i mean that. Leave the forum or stop being so ignorant and blind and telling members that they are sheep's or R* kissers.

There's so much wrong in what you said that I don't know where to start...

> First off why am I ignorant and don't have a clue? Because I believe that singleplayer is the most important part of GTA?

> Blind hating? Not really, I am well informed and I have reasons. I've played many R* games including V and I drew my conclusion.

> Why am I calling members like you sheeple? Because no matter what Rockstar shoves in your face, you accept it anyway. If someone speaks against your beliefs, you start insulting him.

So on short, you can go ahead and leave because this is a singleplayer thread. I won't miss you.

Kinda ironic how you call me a kid yet you won't tell me your age, huh?

Edited by AlexL