Flipping the pcj

deathsythe187

deathsythe187

I found out awhile ago you can do horizontal flips with the pcj after you hit a ramp, but if you do it just right you can do horizontal and vertical flips at the sametime, kinda like a Flare . So far i have gotten 2 flips and 479 degrees with the pcj.

deathsythe187
hmm or not liar you cant do flips you fall off dumbass

lol, you should at least give it a try.

right before you hit the ramp hold back+left or right and he wil twist. I am telling you this is true, i am not lying. if i could take a screenshot i would. try it!!

ok sorry i flipped im just sick of ppl posting fake junk ill have to try it when i get home from school

I can vouch for the helacious spins. I personally got 2 flips and 730 something degrees on Prawn Island. Use the Fountain's grassy edge as a ramp. If you start at the end of the street the Film Studio door is on, you should be able to build up enough speed(slightly pressing up helps). I managed (ONCE) to jump on top of the roof of the house that the Grand Burrito is parked in front of. :D . I usually aim alittle to the right of the fountain itself.

Enjoy hurling yourselfs through the air!!

• 1 month later...

:O wow dude, I did a 913 degree stunt trying to do a unique stunt, but anyway a "913". so dont be amazed if so little! :dozing:

Oh, I remembered that if you try to do a front flip or a back flip, once you're upside down, you fall automatically! but ill try doing it a little to the side see if it works! sorry if i sounded mean out there! :/

~**jack the murder**~

I did a flip once go to hymen condo roof with a PCJ600.  do a wheelie then press R1 before you jump and you may do a flip cause i only did it once and can't do it anymore :/

Spammer processed by illpirit.