2. Site Suggestions

Dutchy3010

Bug Report Topic V8

Illusive Prime

Any news on a beta 3?

Mariojav97

Other Bug, when you put a timeout between custenes, the game is broken

Illusive Prime

New Glitch: When I made a Player animation "Sit in nearest vehicle" He got in a destroyed vehicle.

Lol major WTF!

VIDEO LINK:

Edited by Illusive Prime

SoftTouch

Other Bug, when you put a timeout between custenes, the game is broken

Seriously, learn DYOM first.. That's not even a bug.

omgkillitanddie

New Glitch: When I made a Player animation "Sit in nearest vehicle" He got in a destroyed vehicle.

Lol major WTF!

I'll try to provide video of this.

me too i also get the bug.

Astrobix

Lol major WTF!

I'll try to provide video of this.

me too i also get the bug.

Hahahahah that goddamn video made me laugh as f*ck xD even when the player dead the mission has been passed :p

Illusive Prime

lol glad it made you laugh my friend :-)

Mariojav97

@SoftTouch, sorry for my bad messages because I can not speak English, said that if you put a timeout between custenes, the game will crash. I use Google traslator and perhaps translate something wrong..

SoftTouch, perdón por mis malos mensajes porque no sé hablar inglés, decía que si pones un timeout entre custenes en DYOM, el juego se congela.

Edited by Mariojav97

SoftTouch

@SoftTouch, sorry for my bad messages because I can not speak English, said that if you put a timeout between custenes, the game will crash. I use Google traslator and perhaps translate something wrong..

SoftTouch, perdón por mis malos mensajes porque no sé hablar inglés, decía que si pones un timeout entre custenes en DYOM, el juego se congela.

Why would you even want to put timeouts between cutscenes ?

Light Syde Riandy

Will later latest dyom 8 have bug fixes for

1.health bar glitch(setting player health 200 but in mission gameplay 150)

2.Objective actor cannot get out from his/her car

3.Actor(Friend or Neutral)Somehow going to any dead body in front of the actor

4.Once setting No cars peds only then i setting it back to normal traffic it won't change into normal traffic(Normal ped/cars)

Yezz007

Why would you even want to put timeouts between cutscenes ?

Someone might do that, and I already tested, no crash, @Mariojav97 you may be using an unstable gta_sa.exe for CLEO 4.

Ghost-R

Lol major WTF!

VIDEO LINK:

I apologise to this writing he isn't a suitable topic, but I have a question to the author of the film how you did that the sweet music drove up and got off and at once you assumed very important inspections above it from above thanks.

Sorry my bad English.

Edited by Ghost-R

Illusive Prime

@Ghost-R I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Would it be better if you talked in your native language and I'll reply back.

Illusive Prime

When Player has completed the driving route they automatically finish, I can't maintain manual control again.

And also the mission video I posted, I tried to improve it slightly, it's a driving route set for the Player but assigns it to a random Actor.

It's a 14th Objective even happens at the start of the mission. major confusion.

Illusive Prime

Glitch/Bug: When entering a interior, example; Old Reeces Barber shop or Well Stacked Pizza Co. it crashes.

My game is a clean install with no mods except for DYOM only.

And for the Object Objective can you add a destroy all identical ones please?

SoftTouch

Glitch/Bug: When entering a interior, example; Old Reeces Barber shop or Well Stacked Pizza Co. it crashes.

No it doesn't.

Illusive Prime

I forgot to mention this as this was in V7, when you are in drive-by mode and killed a few people, for example you put a cutscene on, it deactivate or just puts the Player in the passenger seat with no ability to shot.

So how about when ever the Player is in a vehicle as a passenger, to activate drive-by, press LEFT MOUSE button?

SoftTouch

I forgot to mention this as this was in V7, when you are in drive-by mode and killed a few people, for example you put a cutscene on, it deactivate or just puts the Player in the passenger seat with no ability to shot.

So how about when ever the Player is in a vehicle as a passenger, to activate drive-by, press LEFT MOUSE button?

Seriously don't go off topic.

Illusive Prime

@SoftTouch Seriously, how am I going "off topic"? I'm addressing an issue on a previous version that no one mentioned to fix in this one before it's full or next beta release.

SoftTouch

@SoftTouch Seriously, how am I going "off topic"? I'm addressing an issue on a previous version that no one mentioned to fix in this one before it's full or next beta release.

Go post into the "Realese topic". The player will look like an idiot when he's leaning out an window like a bot not moving.

Edited by SoftTouch

X3MProductions

2 bugs.

Right after I Selected an interior (specifically, the 61st map, an industrial empty hangar) it had a lot of "non-collideal" walls and floors (nothing so wrong with that, but the main error comes up)...

I was to make my player on set, but when i was to select his weapon, some of them disappeared, and the Y / N functions, along with the E function, weren't working, and some of the weapons disappeared. I tried to load DYOM again through a New game, but the game got in a black screen, not loading the rest itself.

TMWHP

(PROBLEM SOLVED)

Edited by TMWHP

SquirrelCrazy

I have encoutered two bugs so far, and I'm pretty sure it's not my mistake, since it's simple

things and I have experience with DYOM

1. Objective: Talk on phone

When trying to create conversation, player in first "talk on phone" gets his phone and

normally starts talking, but on 2nd, instead to continue conversation, drops the phone

and acts like he has nothing in hands, but phone remains in hands (not on ear, but just

stays in the hand, and player acts empty handed). Texts of every following "talk on phone"

works normally. Not sure if player drops phone from hand after the last "talk on phone"

since it was last objective of mission

2. Objective: Teleport to car

I have already created player with it's skin before, but at the moment when player

teleports to car (with objective "teleport to car"), player's skin changes to CJ

There is also one minor issue, that doesn't effect gameplay

When I was creating some cutsceenes, and edited one that was ment to 3rd person

actor, and when I changed it to an other actor, the first actor kept waving, and continues

with that all trought creating other objectives, actors etc.. But in gameplay he is normal.

Hope you will fix all of the bugs possible and make this almost perfect software to perfect.

PatrickW
All the reported bugs that we were able to reproduce have been solved in the release version.

Most notably:

* crashes and random characters on screen

* drive by issue

* no control after a cutscene involving a player drive animation

* slowdown when entering a new objective

* issue with multiple phone objectives after another

Some others that we haven't been able to reproduce might be solved also, because there were some bad quirks in the code.

But we felt it's now stable enough for a official version, so that you guys can release missions.

If serious bugs surface, we will of couse make a patch release.

omgkillitanddie

I have Tested out the offical release of DYOM V8 And have a bug which is when my enemy leave the car it won't attack. it just standing there doing nothing

PatrickW

Thanks for the report. That is a known issue of actors with a driving animation.

Don't count on them doing anything usefull after leaving the car. As far as I know this has never worked as intended since the introduction of the animations.

AHelmi88

I have installed CLEO 4 with "Run as Administrator" and also, Installed Sanny builder.

But, When I run the game and create a new mission and Write the first letter the game crashes also, The when I load an old mission with V7 the game crashes, WHY?

EDIT: I removed CLEO 4 and DYOM V8 and then, Installed CLEO 3 and DYOM V7 with the same game install and It works. (It is DYOM V8 or CLEO4 error then).

Edited by Spider262

-Ronnie-

GTA San Andreas crashes when i'm using browse interiors in numbers 141,144

SoftTouch

When you place a cutscene, then place player teleport for the fade effect, and then place another cutscene there is a bug. The first cutscene player correctly. Then when the player teleports you see a fade in. Then you see the player for a sec, then the screen fades out. The screen then fades in and the second cutscene starts. I really wanted to create an army mission, but that just broke it.

Edited by SoftTouch

PatrickW

@spider262: are you sure that your gta_sa.exe is compatible with CLEO4? It is more restrictive than CLEO3 (see CLEO-link in release topic)

@Ronnie:they seem to work for me without problems. Double-check to see if your exe is cleo4-compatible

@SoftTouch, can you send me your mission file, so we can check what goes wrong there.