Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,371 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Dutchy3010

Bug Report Topic V8

Light Syde Riandy

If I use routepoints for player in player's animation, the routepoints for other actors will be messed up.

DYOM designer

MOTHERf*ckER.....WHY WHEN I PUT MORE THEN 80 ACTOR THE GAME CRASH..sh*t. sh*t. sh*t ...THIS GONNA KILLING ME...I MUST USE MANY ACTORS IN MY MISSION(WORLD WAR) PLEAAAAAASE HEEEELP

Mister Busta

What's wrong with your caps lock?

And please stop posting those useless posts.

Edited by mister busta

Springfield

MOTHERf*ckER.....WHY WHEN I PUT MORE THEN 80 ACTOR THE GAME CRASH..sh*t. sh*t. sh*t ...THIS GONNA KILLING ME...I MUST USE MANY ACTORS IN MY MISSION(WORLD WAR) PLEAAAAAASE HEEEELP

WTF!! why are you spamming, stop!! its effecting on my brain

Edited by Husnain123

DYOM designer

hy guys...in the last time i did create 10 actors enmies and objectives (actor) and after that i did create another 10 actor and objectives and when i press play mission it must like this the first wave when i kill them all come the second wave...but they come all together like one wave and after it come the objectives..please help me

Light Syde Riandy

hy guys...in the last time i did create 10 actors enmies and objectives (actor) and after that i did create another 10 actor and objectives and when i press play mission it must like this the first wave when i kill them all come the second wave...but they come all together like one wave and after it come the objectives..please help me

Does it really necessary to spam? You're just making a fool out of yourself.

I warn you, I will report you if you do that again. You're annoying as f***!

Edited by Light Syde Riandy

DYOM designer

watch your f*cking mouth little bitch..WHO IS THE f*ck ARE YOU TO SAY FOOL TO ME...YOU LITTLE SCAMP..I WILL A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU...YOU SUCK...YOU SOULD TO BECARE FUL...NOW I'M VERY.ANGRY....YOU BIG BITCH ':( Edited by DYOM designer

Springfield

watch your f*cking mouth little bitch..WHO IS THE f*ck ARE YOU TO SAY FOOL TO ME...YOU LITTLE SCAMP..I WILL A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU...YOU SUCK...YOU SOULD TO BECARE FUL...NOW I'M VERY.ANGRY....YOU BIG BITCH ':(

Watch your f*ckin tongue, prick. I'll cut it. If you are here for annoying other persons then soon you will be BUSTED

busted.png

Light Syde Riandy

If I edit or extend routepoints or delete afterwards add actor, the routepoints for copied drivers will be messed up.

DYOM designer

watch your f*cking mouth little bitch..WHO IS THE f*ck ARE YOU TO SAY FOOL TO ME...YOU LITTLE SCAMP..I WILL A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU...YOU SUCK...YOU SOULD TO BECARE FUL...NOW I'M VERY.ANGRY....YOU BIG BITCH ':(

Watch your f*ckin tongue, prick. I'll cut it. If you are here for annoying other persons then soon you will be BUSTED

busted.png

shut up asshole !!!

Shree Ranga Raju

busted.png

shut up asshole !!!

Why are you so angry,if you have any problem dont be angry, or WTF? you are creating a war here. Dyom Designer? dont do it again.

Curtis

CD5FkQ2UEAERLhP.png

what the f*ck has been happening here?

Edited by Bender

Blue

Woah! Watch out, fellas, we got a bad ass over here! I'm already sh*tting my pants. :D

Silent

shut up asshole !!!

Hey tough guy, do your parents know you like to use such nice words online? Calm down, this is a public cyberspace where you're supposed to respect the others.

That said, if you refuse to acknowledge that you'll be given a small break from the forums ;)

Edited by Silent

DYOM designer

shut up asshole !!!

Hey tough guy, do your parents know you like to use such nice words online? Calm down, this is a public cyberspace where you're supposed to respect the others.

That said, if you refuse to acknowledge that you'll be given a small break from the forums ;)

they let me angry, hey guys i'm so sorry for this and have a nice day, if anyone say bad thing to me, he'll go to the hell if you have any word say it me not on my dorsal ok and my temper is disterbued today and have nice day

Light Syde Riandy

@DYOM Designer

Let's see... back then you spammed that single unnecessary post in a COUNTLESS number of topics, you thought some people will not get annoyed by that kind of action?

I didn't insult you, I just gave you a warning ALTHOUGH rudely. You must NOT spam once more or I will report you so you will get warned by moderators.

Remember, this is just how I speak so you can't expect everyone in the forum talking to you as nicest as possible. You want to stay? Then read the official rules of this community, use your good common sense, and you'll be fine. Just don't try to be ended up like dyomek only because of a misunderstanding between him and everybody in DYOM community.

Gangster_-Ƶ

shut up asshole !!!

Honestly, your profile picture fits perfectly with your behavior.

Springfield
shut up asshole !!!

Your mom never told you, that how to behave in front of your dad.

Edited by Husnain123

Jisseikatsu

He was in the wrong and he (most probably) got punished for it.

As for you two heroes (Gangsta and Husnain), you should shut the hell up too.

You jump in a conversation that has nothing to do with you and keep adding fuel to the fire.

DYOM designer

Hey hey hey i said sorry so i won't care about this stupid websitenforums, motherf*cker all

Springfield

Hey hey hey i said sorry so i won't care about this stupid websitenforums, motherf*cker all

I don't really know you, and i don't really want, but one thing i know, that your face fits with your behavior.

Light Syde Riandy

Lol, if only I knew from the start that I could rotate the arrow of arrow checkpoint, then I wouldn't adress misleading arrows of those checkpoints as a "bug".

PatrykGames

Hi, i will be happy if u respond. So the bug is : im setting an actors, and a cars, then placing them. I want to do epic driveby chase, but enemies are shooting normally. When allies are not.

Hi, i will be happy if u respond. So the bug is : im setting an actors, and a cars, then placing them. I want to do epic driveby chase, but enemies are shooting normally. When allies are not.

uhm, there is a vid from my mission. http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44434

Light Syde Riandy

- Copied drivers and original actors' routepoints bug.

- Checkpoint bugs (disappears after Objective 20, and if the player reached checkpoint with a vehicle, and the designer teleported player inside a vehicle, the radio doesn't play after cutscene ends).

- Player's max health bug (150 health).

- Random crash while accessing interiors through "Browse interiors" feature.

- Enemy actors sometimes attacks Neutral actors who are positioned close to Friendly actors.

- Random crash every time designer has confirmed finishing routepoints for a copied enemy actor walking in a loop route after objective 40 (outside and Inside an interior).

- Set wanted level sometimes doesn't work especially after objective 40.

- No changes made once designer has set any type of drive behavior.

- Double checkpoints randomly appeared during gameplay (a next checkpoint that is supposed to be the next location where the player have to go after they have reached current checkpoint on minimap).

- Random appearance of a blockade on the bridge that connects one city to the other one.

- Vehicles floating in the sky during design mode.

- Random crash caused by "Ped/car behavior" objective.

- Very few routepoints can be set for a new driver actor after creating a driver actor and copied drivers in a vehicle race objective.

- Vehicles cannot be destroyed by "Old explosive" objects during cutscenes or gameplay after Objective 40.

- Sometimes, currently being played mission stuck after the player shoot or damage an objective object after Objective 40.

Whitebyte101

I have a problem with a mission I'm creating in a storyline: At some point in the mission it just fails without any reason, I've been trying to find out why, but it seems to have something to do with hiding either an actor or a car, which I normaly wouldn't have a problem with. If someone knows how to fix this please let me know.

ananbaban

İ cant see objects plz help me

KarbaXan

First of all, DYOM is my favorite GTA San Andreas mod ever. It is legendary and very well made. However, I encountered a pretty nasty bug. For short, when I try to type ANYTHING as a mission name, cutscene text, mission author etc, the whole game simply crashes!!!!! I currently have CLEO 4.3 and DYOM 8.1 but I don't know how to fix it. So pl reply ASAP!!!