After bank job (p)

Robsters

hya, I thought the bank mission was the best sooooo far,

after the the bank mission the phone starts ringing when you finish talking on the phone you look on your map (bottom left corner) then it has a P on it.  I tryed about 10 times trying to do it I can't do it any suggestions (the mission where you smack into the lorrys and break the boxes for guns) I've just brought the printing warehouse failed that mission but don't worry about that if i get really stuck on it i will put a message on here to see if anyone can help!

Robsters

Thanx for info on sunshine autos :-)

Ram the trucks (lorrys), kill the guys, blow up the trucks, then pick up the guns that drop out.  If you can do a vigilante mission you should be able to pull this one off.

It also helps if you have an uzi/H&K to shoot out the side windows, makes the trucks blow up faster.  After my hummer exploded, I grabbed the firetruck thats somewhere near there, which works extremely well for smashing trucks around  :D Just remember to maintain speed otherwise those guys on faggio's will pull you out.

user posted image

Thanks -shaDow

i think the best way to do that is get the police uniform from the station in washington beach, then go to the army base, then just blow up all trucks and thugs on mopeds!  voila