I have found the money cheat and tested it

adam schiller

adam schiller

ok i can`t have all the credidt i got it of a reply to a  topic well here it is

get a cop car and drive it in your garage at your hide out and press r3 when u r in the garage then get out of the garage and type blow up all cars cheat then go ino your garage and drive the cop car out of the garage and then do the same again  :rah:

i am on my way to buy a mavark [don`t know how to spell it]

That's a quick (cheating) way to beat Vigilante....

But I doubt this will get pinned, there's no viable information...

I first saw this about a week ago and it was a fairly popular thread but never got pinned.  Tis good you posted it but if the last one didnt (which had more detail) im pretty sure this one wont either.

user posted image

f*cking lazy people, jesus christ, get the f*cking apache for free and do vigilante missions, they are fun and you get alot of money!

That's pretty lame.  Who needs a money cheat in this game?

Just buy properties, start generating revenue and when you go around collecting it you will recieve around $40,000 a day.

There is your money cheat.

blindsk8er6d9

i tried it. it works. why woud good way to get 150 armor and money.although I beat the game alreay and had no problem with getting money.

You cannot buy a mavarick wtf!!!! The game is called GRAND THEFT AUTO you steal things!!!!!!!!!!!!! Automobils!! :furious:

menace2sobriety
ALL OF YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

yes because all of your teachers and parents are watching and they dont want to see that poor grammar!!u must have proper grammar at a respectable forum like this!

sorry mom! heheh j/k

i have to agree with this one, because reading threads like

these only lead to an incredible migraine from trying to

decipher what most of these kids are trying to convey.

it's understandable if your main language isn't english, but

most of you live in america. true true.. the american

education system blows death beans, but i never realised it

was this bad.

..... Well I have my own way of gettin easy money...First of all u must have the Sunshine Autos Property , then go to the side and head down the ramp leading down behind the building , theres a map and a pink marker there...select the final race which is the Race#6 Vice City Endurance...Pay the $10,000 ENTRANCE FEE...then begin the race..3..2...1...Go..imediatley get out of the car and enter the "blow up cars" cheat...then get a car and cruise through each check point takin your time...when ur done...u get a hefty 40,000 dollars...(30,000 when u subtract the 10,000 u paid to get in the race)....Its really helpful and it sharpens ur drivin skills.....anyway...laterz...... SECO TWO 321 MLW

something ©orporate
ok i can`t have all the credidt i got it of a reply to a  topic well here it is

get a cop car and drive it in your garage at your hide out and press r3 when u r in the garage then get out of the garage and type blow up all cars cheat then go ino your garage and drive the cop car out of the garage and then do the same again  :rah:

i am on my way to buy a mavark [don`t know how to spell it]

you could do this in GTA3 as well

This works good, take 30minutes out to do this, sure it gets boring, but then you have 25mil cash.

As for "Why do you do that blah blah blah cheater" I bought this game purely because I like to run around and kill sh*t, Im not interested with the missions much at all, so this helped me buy everything, thanks for the cheat, and hope you other guys have as much fun with it as I did :p

I have a friend that's the same way.  we both love the game but we hate to watch each other play.  He likes to kill.  I like to kill while advancing in the game.

So it's Random Violence vs. Pre-Meditated Violence.

Anyway once I beat the game 100% we'll both have more fun.  I'll use every single cheat in the book & some that aren't.  Breakout the Gameshark & collect as much money as possible & stock up on heavy Artillery.

All I really want is for the 200 Health/Armor to tranfers if you decided to start a new game ( :sarcasm: Wishing)

i have to agree with this one, because reading threads like

these only lead to an incredible migraine from trying to

decipher what most of these kids are trying to convey.

it's understandable if your main language isn't english, but

most of you live in america. true true.. the american

education system blows death beans, but i never realised it

was this bad.

I have to agree, because I hate having to read things twice just to understand them...

Education in England is much better, lol j/k

What is with all you people who keep saying you shouldn't cheat? If you don't like codes then STAY OUT OF THE CHEATS SECTION!!! :sui: