Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,471 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
theguy50050

What's the quickest way to level up?

theguy50050

I'm only level 11 and I've been playing Survival with my friend to get money. Dont know how to myself though. So two questions? How can I level up quickly and how do I set up a game of Survival just by myself or with a friend?

SHarm

Hunt bountys

sportbikepilot369

race "the commute" solo. race it gta with traffic on so you can practice shooting while driving. Drive slow and don't finish the race before 4 minutes because you get allot more XP if you finish slow. you should get around 2500 xp per race.

theguy50050

race "the commute" solo. race it gta with traffic on so you can practice shooting while driving. Drive slow and don't finish the race before 4 minutes because you get allot more XP if you finish slow. you should get around 2500 xp per race.

Im only getting 775 RP.

mbhitman

Playing the game instead of just screwing around in Freemode is the quickest way to level up.

Muse182

Survival doesn't come until level 15. You'll get a call from Ron telling you to go down to the industrial plant and defend it. I just made a new character yesterday and I had to do all this again. I hate that one though so I just did 3 waves then killed myself.

I got a lot of RP from hosting Arms Race (land race at Fort Zancudo) putting Traffic, Wanted Levels, Custom Cars On and Catch Up off, 5 Laps. Managed to get a full lobby. I came 2nd and went from level 8 to 10 in that one race.

It's hard to get people interested in a race that isn't Criminal Records or Down the Drain so I had to try hosting it about 3 times before I managed to get people in there but that was good for RP.

Also, same settings on Criminal Records with 15-20 laps. Short track so it only takes about 7-10 minutes to complete. I did it with 2 others yesterday and made some great RP.

Vooodu

Best way to lvl is just do jobs.. Either join others or host your own.

Don't fall into the 'criminal records' race trap. Its a HUGE waste of time as you get barely any cash or RP and its BORING!,

sportbikepilot369

Strange. I just raced a solo, gta motorcycle on the commute track. Finished in 5:30. Got 3000 rp. Maybe the payout is adjusted for your lvl, and I'm a 102.

Zoobz

Do missions.

Either click the join random mission from your phone/menu.

Or:

Have high level friends invite you to their missions.

Bawse

Quickest way: Dew Werk

butternutcherrios

Swagger. I just raced a yolo, gta motorcycle on the communism track. Finished in 5:30. Got 3000 rp. Maybe the payout is adjusted for idiots like me, and I'm a moron.

orly

BatFerYou

Post this in the GTA Forum and get everyone to repeat the same thing over and over instead of googling it.

beat_savy_9

Post this in the GTA Forum and get everyone to repeat the same thing over and over instead of googling it.

But it's a legitimate question, most of the google answers are pre beach bummer patch so, they are all nerffed or misleading. GTA Forum for the current relevant information in my opinion.

to OP: variety of races, variety of jobs, crates even, jobs off of the map and, for farming, it's coveted or another one with a title that begins with a p. from the menu.

BatFerYou

But it's a legitimate question, most of the google answers are pre beach bummer patch so, they are all nerffed or misleading. GTA Forum for the current relevant information in my opinion.

to OP: variety of races, variety of jobs, crates even, jobs off of the map and, for farming, it's coveted or another one with a title that begins with a p. from the menu.

they all with so that when at just me I get you a be just not its that not this if so not this at on if but you do.

Bagshaw10

Throwing cheeseburgers at homeless people

KingPancakes

The mission potshot. It's quite easy even on hard. Gotta shoot two guys standing guard and then a van driver.

Playing a full round of golf too. Just takes a while to do that. Solo racing really isn't worth it at lower levels. Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles here.

beat_savy_9

they all with so that when at just me I get you a be just not its that not this if so not this at on if but you do.

just my opinion, no need to go all can you hear me now :)

Fuquan

I'd like to try out a method to spawn Armored Trucks conveniently with another player to get the infinite AT glitch going. There are lots of videos how they spawn one after another, but I never found a reliable method to spawn the first one.

SecludedMemory

You'll level up just fine without having to grind any particular mission. Doing any unique job for the first time will net you a good amount of RP, obviously the higher level jobs in particular have a good RP and cash payout even on repeat plays, but at your level you'll need a higher level player to host them for you. Survival is a good way to go because you get RP for each kill on top of the final payout.

At level 11 you have 11 gang attacks you can do, all in Los Santos, which get you a guaranteed 500 RP per completion and 10 RP per kill. You also get a guaranteed $500 in each green crate (every gang attack has at least 2, most have 3+, and an average of $500+ from enemy drops. At an average completion time of 2-5 minutes by yourself, gang attacks are a great way to make money and RP in an invite-only free roam. Gang attacks occur in 8-hour intervals and the map below is the best you're going to find. I recommend printing it up or adding it to your favorites somewhere, because its a pretty useful pic.

http://i.imgur.com/sP4qX0j.jpg

Hunting bounties and armored trucks is another good way of RP in free roam.

Edited by SecludedMemory

Fuquan

You'll level up just fine without having to grind any particular mission. Doing any unique job for the first time will net you a good amount of RP, obviously the higher level jobs in particular have a good RP and cash payout even on repeat plays, but at your level you'll need a higher level player to host them for you. Survival is a good way to go because you get RP for each kill on top of the final payout.

At level 11 you have 11 gang attacks you can do, all in Los Santos, which get you a guaranteed 500 RP per completion and 10 RP per kill. You also get a guaranteed $500 in each green crate (every gang attack has at least 2, most have 3+, and an average of $500+ from enemy drops. At an average completion time of 2-5 minutes by yourself, gang attacks are a great way to make money and RP in an invite-only free roam. Gang attacks occur in 8-hour intervals and the map below is the best you're going to find. I recommend printing it up or adding it to your favorites somewhere, because its a pretty useful pic.

I'd like to know about the missions with a good RP/time ratio.

KingPancakes

Gonna save this map, thanks :)

NuklerGhost101838

I have found that a good mix of Missions, Survival, and escaping the random Wanted levels are good ways of leveling up fast, and are always beneficial in other ways.