Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,864 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jordanp01

[PETITION] Give US CLUES/LEADS TO THE Chilliad Mystery

jordanp01

Many people have been searching for GTA V's Jetpack/Flyable UFO/Tunnel/Caves and we have been searching for countless hours, we the people want hints, were sick of not getting any progress and just trying ideas that have no lead. So please support our cause; and sign our petition!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/142/015/814/hint-us-or-give-us-clues-about-gta-vs-mount-chilliad-mystery/

ps look everyone i didnt make it just thought some people might be interested if your not your not dont sign it u dont gotta talk bad about it

Edited by jordanp01

am30

Clues to what exactly? We need to know that there is something to find first before hunting for clues and as yet no one has confirmed that there is something to find.

For sure, this is just a clever ploy to make you explore the map and play the game longer, not to mention more hype and more sales of the game.

jordanp01

Clues to what exactly? We need to know that there is something to find first before hunting for clues and as yet no one has confirmed that there is something to find.

For sure, this is just a clever ploy to make you explore the map and play the game longer, not to mention more hype and more sales of the game.

your right u got a point i just seen it thought i would post it

am30

your right u got a point i just seen it thought i would post it

There's no harm in trying though. Maybe I'm being too cynical.

askinnywhitedildo

Signed.

And I think it may help if we all write a little something at the bottom. Makes it seem like we really care. And was a million signs necessary?

ll rdny ll

Yeah, hold my hand and walk me through the whole thing. Let's also create a petition for R* to put up Saves with everything Unlocked for us to download. And let's have them record everything they did to unlock it, so we don't have to lift a finger.

I don't have the attention span for this sh*t.

I just want my rewards!!!

Edited by ll rdny ll

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

Jet pack or UFO I'm sure will be DLC. Let's think logical here. The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either. But it's fun seeing you guys go at it with your hearts content!(:

Seyenogard

Signed.

Dr. Friedlander had a little something to say to R*. Hope this works. :colgate:

(We all should know this is just for fun. If you don't know then you're just to dense.)

Edited by Seyenogard

RoadRunner71

The bird is the key.

ll rdny ll

The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either.

I love seeing this statement. Its amazing how every wannabe hacker thinks they're so much smarter than R* when it comes to coding. If Rockstar didn't want something found through hacks, or mods, or any other means than actually playing the game, we wouldn't be able to find it.

jordanp01

thanks to the peope that did

Edited by jordanp01

am30

Signed.

(We all should know this is just for fun. If you don't know then you're just to dense.)

Looks like Dr Friedlander needs a hug and R* to hold his hand through this trying and traumatic time.

Seyenogard

Signed.

Looks like Dr Friedlander needs a hug and R* to hold his hand through this trying and traumatic time.

Lol Indeed. After having to deal with Michael and faking his own death he's been hiding away obsessing over a video game. He now spends 24/7 playing it shouting at his T.V. " Where have you hidden it! WWWWHHHERRRRRRE!!!!!!"

Eagles

Be men and find it out by yourselves.

Ungreth

They'll never tell us anything. Forget the petition. We should just break into R* HQ and poo in their coffee maker as revenge for trolling us

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either.

I love seeing this statement. Its amazing how every wannabe hacker thinks they're so much smarter than R* when it comes to coding. If Rockstar didn't want something found through hacks, or mods, or any other means than actually playing the game, we wouldn't be able to find it.

I'm not a wannabe hacker I love how you assume that though. I was just restating what others have said.

Karoi

Many people have been searching for GTA V's Jetpack/Flyable UFO/Tunnel/Caves and we have been searching for countless hours, we the people want hints, were sick of not getting any progress and just trying ideas that have no lead. So please support our cause; and sign our petition!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/142/015/814/hint-us-or-give-us-clues-about-gta-vs-mount-chilliad-mystery/

ps look everyone i didnt make it just thought some people might be interested if your not your not dont sign it u dont gotta talk bad about it

Signed, as promised.

askinnywhitedildo

I love how people say figure it out on your own.

We've been trying for going on 3 months now, so if you can solve it, by all means go do it.

Druminator

I'm not done trying. No way.

Loves2Spooge90

Signed up to this website so I could sign that damn petition and it won't let me sign it

talkol

We tried to do an AMA request that was similar:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1qnqlo/ama_request_rockstar/

Maybe they should join forces

One of the big questions I want to get to them is how they feel about the game file research that's being done. We are really trying not to do it for evil (no modding, no cheating online) - it is only to feed our obsession with the mystery. Do they care at all that we do it? Are they pissed off and want it to stop? We're trying to get in touch with them and resorting to this stuff because they ignore us.. If they reply to the petition and ask us to stop with the game file research - we will do so happily. But we expect some sort of confirmation that there's more stuff to discover so people don't waste their time observing the lunar cycle in-game in vain.

Edited by talkol

jordanp01

We tried to do an AMA request that was similar:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1qnqlo/ama_request_rockstar/

Maybe they should join forces

One of the big questions I want to get to them is how they feel about the game file research that's being done. We are really trying not to do it for evil (no modding, no cheating online) - it is only to feed our obsession with the mystery. Do they care at all that we do it? Are they pissed off and want it to stop? We're trying to get in touch with them and resorting to this stuff because they ignore us.. If they reply to the petition and ask us to stop with the game file research - we will do so happily. But we expect some sort of confirmation that there's more stuff to discover so people don't waste their time observing the lunar cycle in-game in vain.

for sure man

Massive Roy

Am I not right in thinking that all the "clues" just point to the 3 UFO's after 100% completion??

If there was anything else, it would have been found long before now.

TitsAkimbo

The bird is the key.

Are you referring to the bird that is always flying around the top of Mt. Chilliad?

kurrupt2013

y not petition the uv message of 500 000 to docks rockstar has to answer that as u paid more for that then just the disc game so y not ask em y it dosent work huh we know the message is on map so they would too the mural is never metioned by rockstar so prolly will never answer that.........what could cost 500000 i wonder i hope its a military uniform or prison gaurd uniform

RaeTrillionaire

y not petition the uv message of 500 000 to docks rockstar has to answer that as u paid more for that then just the disc game so y not ask em y it dosent work huh we know the message is on map so they would too the mural is never metioned by rockstar so prolly will never answer that.........what could cost 500000 i wonder i hope its a military uniform or prison gaurd uniform

Uniforms for 500,000?

kurrupt2013

for the doubters the sun sets by fort z sea moon on same line also so here is hope for yall after the asteroid file was found now look at top left in corner bottom right corner shows heat possibly from n yankton but the left top one looks like comet enjoy the hotspots airport is also lit up the hottest things are ufos even hologram gives heat off

kurrupt2013

fisujAQ.png

dondingus

fisujAQ.png

Source for this map?