Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,030 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

malcolmfunktion

Just received $536,883,356 into my bank...

malcolmfunktion

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it...I had only $321,145 or something before...

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

Does anyone want a fully modded car of the street? Let me know...

Pretty certain Im going to waste it by buying the same two apartments over and over again...and eventually it will be gone.

Sorry to all those who are cursing me that would love this to happen to them...im just not one of them...

TreFacTor

Congrats you've won....no need to play anymore I guess.

J_L_K_64

makes me super mega ultra jealous, i keep seeing people being given tons of money, and i have never been able to be that "lucky" or "unlucky"

GRINCH ASS BITCH

S­hit, I wish that would happen to me :(

malcolmfunktion

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

J_L_K_64

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

make a 2nd char, dump all the money on it, then delete it, that simple

Tritium

Buy an adder

Now buy another adder.

Now buy 10 of them and replace with adders.

tymaster50

chump change

Black Rabbit

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

I honestly believe that the heists themselves are going to ruin the heists for you and everyone else who have drastically over-hyped them.

JuZ 75

Why can't this happen to me...

malcolmfunktion

Already have a second character...and i was just starting to like him lol

Inked.

Damn. You got destroyed.

Sure you could just keep buying the same apartment over and over, but even if you have the 400K. With 500M, thats alot lol.

Chekoloco

FAIL

jdice1980

It's a waste when someone who really doesn't want that kind of money gets it.

I don't have any I'll will to those who do or don't want hundreds of millions gifted to them. But it seems a lot if people get it that don't want it...shame since I've got some pals who'd love to get the same first I did but just haven't.

malcolmfunktion

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

malcolmfunktion

It's a waste when someone who really doesn't want that kind of money gets it.

I don't have any I'll will to those who do or don't want hundreds of millions gifted to them. But it seems a lot if people get it that don't want it...shame since I've got some pals who'd love to get the same first I did but just haven't.

Yeah, exactly! It is a shame, could have made someones day big time...but I just dont know what the f*ck to do now...

DirtFarmer

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

SecludedMemory

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money.

Edited by SecludedMemory

malcolmfunktion

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

Yeah, sorry mate...not on xbox :)

malcolmfunktion

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks and endless bounties

Yep! Spot on!! Spot-f*cking-on mate....and now im here....i even thought - "oh, I think ill buy a tank and be on the other end of the griefing just to see what its like because money is no f*cking object anymore"....Im ruined...

Furry_Monkey

That doesn't work. The money goes back into the bank when you delete the character.

malcolmfunktion

That doesn't work. The money goes back into the bank when you delete the character.

Real estate it is so...

brooklyn718

Too many rich players now, bragging about money is senseless.

Black Rabbit

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks and endless bounties

Yep! Spot on!! Spot-f*cking-on mate....and now im here....i even thought - "oh, I think ill buy a tank and be on the other end of the griefing just to see what its like because money is no f*cking object anymore"....Im ruined...

Or, you know, instead of "being ruined", you could just continue to do the things that you had fun doing before you made the money.

Missions? Survivals? Races? Parachuting? Bounty Hunting? Golf? What were you having fun doing before....because, most likely, it's still available to do. Unless you only had fun watching fake numbers representing money go up and not the means of getting it to do so.

aig1992

You might as well not waste your time trying to get rid of it..you'll waste more time doing that then playing

malcolmfunktion

Too many rich players now, bragging about money is senseless.

I'm not bragging mate...

ChillerVapes

Does anyone have any idea how this bug is happening or at least a way of duplicating it?

I've logged out and back on again and switched lobbys plenty of times with no luck

SpidersWeb

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money.

Honestly if someone's only enjoyment from GTAO comes from buying everything - they really should not waste their time at all and go buy another game. You should never buy games just to finish a checklist - you buy them for FUN.

RP provides your progress/levelling - not cash - you can buy cash in the game store.

I eventually gave in and glitched, I bought everything I wanted, now instead of grinding or hunting out high payout jobs, I'm free to play the game. Anything from hanging with crew members in free roam, to high level missions - I'm in!

So while some players are just repeating Coveted or Survivals I'm out there playing every single part of the game and loving it.

Edited by SpidersWeb

Kano Giovanni

I think he's full of BS.....

cox325

really cant see the point of moaning about 500 million. Yoou don't have to spend it, or buy everything. just leave it in the bank and carry on. forget its there, your beginning to sound ungrateful, most players have sh*t all. I have sh*t all so keep calm and carry on.