Cherry poppas

TheDarkSideXXX

I've heard 50, I've heard 60.

I did 62, got out of the ice cream truck and got the asset. I was to scared to get out at 50 for fear it wouldn't be enough.

Can anyone confirm 50, or is it 60? I've seen a lot of topics posted about Cherry Popper's.

-Chris

TheDarkSideXXX

I REALLY don't feel like doing that lol  :sui:   :sui:   :sui:   :sui:   :sui:

EDIT: GODDAMNIT!!! I WAS AT 49 AND THE COP PULLED ME  

Yes I can confirm 50.  I stopped exactly there because I didn't want to waste any more time on this particular mission (4th time through it, kept getting busted at like 45 or 48).  As soon as I hit 50 I killed the music and drove back to cherry poppers.  Mission passed and now it's making money.  Damn but I love that aspect of this game.

Can't wait to get home this evening...  I'm on the last mission.  Only a handful of side missions left.  I still need to beat this mission & the boatyard, then I'm done with all businesses.  I'm bringing in about $48K/day....

i too can confirm 50. i stopped exactly at 50 and got the asset. i drove back to Cherry Poppers before I got out of the truck though. Not sure if that makes any difference. The first time I tried the mission, I got 80 consecutive and then got busted. Didn’t get the asset so I thought maybe you had to go back to the factory.