Stupid posts

earldoyle

Why is there so many stupid posts?  Please before you post look 2-3 pages into these forums, chances are some else has answered them already.  Please think!!!! :sneaky:  :devil:  :devil:  :sneaky:

Then there are the two FAQ's pinned at the top of the first forum page that already answers most questions.  Some people are just to damn lazy to be bothered...

tuff_luv_capo

They have 25 topics about choppers and sea sparrows. And they are mostly n00bs who don't have the strength to click another page to read the topics.

Well these are all stupid posts and without sounding big-headed.

You are all n00bs compared to big ol' me!

I mean, there are two of you who jond this or last month.

Please close this damn topic and post some warning about "Stupid Post" posts.

PatchAdams2000

I'm with you man, can't stand stupid post. How many stupid f*ckers are there on the internet. I'm sick and tired of wasted space on the internet. Quit making something that's already out there! Lazy hacks! Unless it's better, keep it to yourself. Sure I have made a stupid post once or twice, but it was all in good fun. Like telling the world that Phil is Redneck or saying that GTA V.C. was on t.v. and voted most violent game. But I did that all in good fun. I get tired of the damn "where is this car in the import/export garage" FIND OUT YOU F*CKING MORONS!!! GO TO VICECITY.COM AND LOOK AT THE LIST OF CARS AND READ THE FREAKIN DESCRIPTIONS!!! God d*mn that makes me mad! I did it the easy way. I didn't ask anyone for help. Thank god for smart people like you and me!

:cool:

w6EdWQ6.jpg

yep im with ya guys this board is horrible, people need to use there brain alittle more before the run here and whine about not being able to complete a mission or not being able to find a car.

and a perfect example is today there is yet another topic on the chaos mission., this makes probably the 10th time ive seen that thread. lord you people need some skillz.

and btw nyaren it doesnt matter when someone joined a board, if your a dumbass then your gonna be a dumbass no matter when you joined. so take yourself and your big ego off your high horse.