In-game glitches...

TheDarkSideXXX

TheDarkSideXXX

Hey guys, i have had many glitches with my game.

1. After finishing the mission "Rub out", i got my own gang, which i thought was sweet. I felt like killing one, so i walked up and hit him. He clutched his head, and fell like he'd lost it. I thoght THIS was strange, until i noticed that he wasn't dead. I waited and waited, but he didn't get up. Later, i shot another one of my gang in the back, and he fell to the floor like he was dead, but he wasn't exactly dead.

2. Not much of a glitch, but more of a mistake by rockstar. If you do a drive by with any of the weapons that you can do it with, they all sound the same.

3. At 99 health, you can't pick up a health powerup.

thatoneguy92088

i jumped my car and was jumping out and my car froze in mid air i have a pic

Who loves ya baby. You're beautiful.

¤Public Enemy Number 1¤

i waz low on health and i waz on a freeway and i waz about to hit a pole so i jumps ed off and died and tommy waz dead stretched out like he waz jumpin out of a movin car but he waz stuck to the bottom of the bike and it waz movin and he waz still like that till it went to the hospital...nothin big

I was drivin down the east coast wiff a hermes and, saw a pcj  go buy so i clenched the r1 and spun that sucker around, stole the pcj...when i got on it, it was invisible, was funny untill then i crashed into an invisible wall. after that my graphics were all phucked and had to get a new copy  :*(

y2kcrazyjoker

1. After finishing the mission "Rub out", i got my own gang, which i thought was sweet. I felt like killing one, so i walked up and hit him. He clutched his head, and fell like he'd lost it. I thoght THIS was strange, until i noticed that he wasn't dead. I waited and waited, but he didn't get up. Later, i shot another one of my gang in the back, and he fell to the floor like he was dead, but he wasn't exactly dead.

2. Not much of a glitch, but more of a mistake by rockstar. If you do a drive by with any of the weapons that you can do it with, they all sound the same.

Um, #1 isn't a glitch. One shot doesn't kill them. Next time, try 2.

TheDarkSideXXX

Um, #1 isn't a glitch. One shot doesn't kill them. Next time, try 2.

Oh, sorry i didn't clarify. They fall to the ground LIKE they're dead, but they're not. All u gotta do is hit them once with the pistol or even punch them, did anyone else experiance this? Also, all of they're reactions are screwed up, like when i shot the guy in the back with the stubby shotgun he should've done that flip thingy to death, but he fell like i killed him with an uzi or a pistol.

y2kcrazyjoker

I just hate how there's always 20 and they always repeat the same f*cking dialogue over and over....  :angry:

most annoying bug i ever get is when vehicles sometimes disapear in the garage and i have to go and find new ones to jack again, keeps happening at the one hideout w/ the helipad on the roof and has the 3 car garages, can't remember how its spelled.

That's never happend to me yet.

Ok i got 2 of em.

1. I was just getting that boat mission from the fat guy in the caffe, but i decided to skip the movie by mashing the buttons on my controller. Then the game sorta froze and showed me, in mid air and then it unfroze and went to the second movie but everything was gone exept for the ground which was textureless and brown and my boat. I could still collide with things but there was nothing there. Weird.

2. On the mission for the same fat guy where you have to get the briefcases with drugs and you get driven there by that rico guy on a boat. Anyways, I used a rocket launcher to blow up the boats and I got knocked down by the blast. Then he drove me to the land and when I got there, i was still knocked down, and when I tried to change directions, he just rotated in the same place on the ground. That was funny. Then I pressed the crouch button and he crouched and then I pressed it again and he stood.

Also, did anyone notice that if you shoot where a wheel would be on the opposite side of the car, the wheel still pops, even if your aiming all the way throught he car? That pisses me off. Also, if you flip sideways on a motorcycyle, you look like ur having a seizure then you flip back over you get and insane stunt bonus 4 sum reason. Theres quite a few.

One glitch I get every once in a while is if I run into the Malibu too fast, I seem to skip the area that tells it to load the interior.  So I'm inside the malibu, but none of the textures are loaded.  All I see is water on the floor, like it's the ocean or something, but you don't drown or anything.  I did this when I was still doing missions, so I could see the pink halo in the corner where I woud normally get my mission.  Also, even though the room was empty except for the water and the walls, I kept running into invisibe objects, which I assumed were the furniture and whatnot when the textures were properly loaded.  This has happended to me a few times.  Very weird.

has anyone noticed that the gameshark infinite ammo code gives your grenade detonator infinite usage thus making u unable to switch weapons. Even when you pick up different grenades it stays on until u die or get busted. Really frustrating when your only offensive maneuver is pushing a button.

most annoying bug i ever get is when vehicles sometimes disapear in the garage and i have to go and find new ones to jack again, keeps happening at the one hideout w/ the helipad on the roof and has the 3 car garages, can't remember how its spelled.

Mine does the same sh*t. The Hyman Condo is what it is. There are three garages, and the first one is huge. I put three bikes, a tank, and a Sabre Turbo in there just fine, saved, and when I came back later, two of my bikes and the Sabre were gone. WTF?!? That pisses me off...I guess R* fixed the glitch that let you cram cars in till it overflowed like on GTA3.

usZpdN9.png

When you come off your bike you some times fall through the ground and run about up to your knees.

my friend had a problem with one of the cubans missions. like halfway through the mission th loading screen comes up and takes like two miniutes to go away, then his game resumes. i myself have hads many problems, like ill be running and suddenly missing like 15 health. Pretty f*cked up.

Mr my brain is on fire

:devil:  I got a really bad glitch that does not allow me to progress in my game. It is on the Diaz mission 'The Fastest Boat'.

I went to the docks and then there is a message saying 'find the switch to lower the boat'. I know the switch is in the warehouse because I done that on my friend's copy but on my copy the warehouse door is shut and will not open.

I guess R* fixed the glitch that let you cram cars in till it overflowed like on GTA3.

Damn... that glitch was fun...

When you come off your bike you some times fall through the ground and run about up to your knees.

Get a flamethrower, and go to the steps outside the Hyman Stadium. You can't run up them, and if you jump up them you sit like in the floor, up to your knees. Alternatively get the Rampage from next to the Hyman helipad.

Wierd sh*t  :pp

user posted image

I have a PCJ parked in my Hyman Condo with a man sitting on the back and he wont go away even if i shoot him :whuh: