Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,974 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

StormerBoy

What's your biggest regret in life, to date?

Fuzzknuckles

Getting married.

Haha! I'm getting married towards the end of next year, but I'll have no regrets whatsoever...

And I have no regrets in my life

See how you feel after a year.

Algonquin Assassin

I think underestimating how hard university would be.

GtaIvFanboy

biggest Regret?

not taking a photo with Vanilla ice when i met him :(

BrownBear

My only real regret is not getting my GCSEs, aside from that I'm pretty content.

Audiophile

So many regrets....

Quitting piano when I was 7. I wish I hadn't been allowed to quit but as a child, it was what I wanted at the time.

Putting off my drivers license for so long.

Studying law at the sh*tty school I am at. It's not really what I want to do but I'm 3 years into my 4 year program and it's what everyone wants me to do/my best option. Just hoping for a decent office job once I'm done, don't want to practice law.

Not being more social in high school but moved schools a lot so I was f*cked to begin with.

Not putting much effort in high school. I legit always did assignments the night before and never studied until I got to university. Got sh*tty marks up until grade 11, would start off good and drop to 60's and 70's by the end of the semester for lack of effort. Got my ass in gear tho when it mattered in grade 12. Finished high school with high 70's and a few 80's but teachers always tried to motivate me with how I could be a 90 average student if I tried blah blah blah. Yeah....I wish I had tried....

Dunno. Have a lot of regrets, those are just a few. Some of the above aren't necessarily big regrets but if I didn't have them, would have made my life a lot easier/better.

Edited by Audiophile

SouthLand

My biggest regret is ending up in jail.

ShadowDog94

Another thing I really regret is having a ''scene'' haircut a few years ago. Dafuq was I thinking? :rol:

DeafMetal

Going to college. I hate it beyond belief. Bureaucrats everywhere, stupidly hard work because they treat Computer Science like they do English class. Everyone here are lazy assholes, the teachers don't do anything beyond show up and talk for an hour every other day, and to top it all of, I'm paying a ton of money for it out of my own pocket. If I wouldn't have gone, I might be two dozen thousand dollars richer and much more experienced with programming since I can teach myself faster than these r-tards can teach. And, well, programming's one of those areas where there's so much demand that experience serves as an equal or better entry ticket than does a little paper saying you know how to program. Now I can't quit because I only need around 8 classes, too far in and too much money invested to quit.

Edited by DeafMetal

Massive Roy

Not doing father/son things with my dad when I had the chance.. He died in 2005.

TheFoxRiverFugitive

So many regrets....

Quitting piano when I was 7. I wish I hadn't been allowed to quit but as a child, it was what I wanted at the time.

Putting off my drivers license for so long.

Not being more social in high school but moved schools a lot so I was f*cked to begin with.

Not putting much effort in high school. I legit always did assignments the night before and never studied until I got to university. Got sh*tty marks up until grade 11, would start off good and drop to 60's and 70's by the end of the semester for lack of effort. Got my ass in gear tho when it mattered in grade 12. Finished high school with high 70's and a few 80's but teachers always tried to motivate me with how I could be a 90 average student if I tried blah blah blah. Yeah....I wish I had tried....

Holy sh*t, are you me? Exact same story here. I even quit piano when I was 7 too. I didn't even get my license until last January (when I was 19).

Typhus

Not learning about Asexuality sooner. My God, you can't imagine how awful it was to have to pretend to be attracted to girls just because people thought I was gay for not showing an interest.

Finding out what I was and that I wasn't just broken was a very happy moment for me, I wish I had learned it sooner.

make total destroy

I really regret making a habit of drinking everyday, or every other day. I feel dumber and just...gross. Of course, it's 3:00 in the afternoon, and I'm typing this with a 40 oz. in front of me, 'cause I'm a dumb-dumb.

I also regret picking up smoking again. I had quit for a solid ten months, but then I had one stressful week, and I was literally back to my two-to-three-pack-a-day-habit overnight. Thankfully, I'm down to about a pack-a-day now, but I still feel like sh*t all the time. Eh, oh well, at least I'm no longer staying up for days at a time on amphetamines, chain-smoking like a motherf*cker. I really felt like sh*t back then.

TL;DR

http://youtu.be/GZ6c-6NhZgk

Crazyeighties

Not being a better boy friend to my first girlfriend.....I really f*cked that relationship up.....we met at cancer camp then when things started to go downhill for me I don't know somehow we lost touch with each other I keep wanting to reconnect with her but I feel like I was too much of an ass and she won't want to even see me.

.Emmi

edited

Edited by Emmi

lt_yao

Living with roommates. I swear, those two bitches cannot contemplate their actions for sh*t. I HAVEN'T SLEPT PROPERLY FOR 2 MONTHS NOW, JUST BECAUSE THESE c*ntS CANNOT KEEP QUIET. I WILL f*ckING KILL THEM TODAY.

Max

Living with roommates. I swear, those two bitches cannot contemplate their actions for sh*t. I HAVEN'T SLEPT PROPERLY FOR 2 MONTHS NOW, JUST BECAUSE THESE c*ntS CANNOT KEEP QUIET. I WILL f*ckING KILL THEM TODAY.

Sounds like you're about to have a brand new regret.

Osho

Getting married.

:D

on topic: I regret being lazy throughout college life, wasting time with no goal or ambition and eventually had to work hard a lot to earn a stable life and a secured job. Today, I am quite happy but all those years that got wasted makes me feel ashamed of wasting so much precious time :(

GTA36362355

Not being a better boy friend to my first girlfriend.....I really f*cked that relationship up.....we met at cancer camp then when things started to go downhill for me I don't know somehow we lost touch with each other I keep wanting to reconnect with her but I feel like I was too much of an ass and she won't want to even see me.

If you aren't trying, you're losing.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I also regret not paying attention in Algebra I, telling my dad I had a copy of GTA when my mother didn't want me to, waiting until I was robbed to lock my car at night, not making the friends I have now until around 8th grade, getting pulled into the fad scene, waiting until I was stranded to consider buying a cell phone, and binge eating over the summer instead of working out.

Chunkyman

I usually don't feel significant regret as long as I make sure not to repeat mistakes again. With that in mind, the only thing I feel regret for is being consistently unsociable.

headmetalbanger

Having left a job since 2011 (I'm still waiting to rejoin again), to enter a mediocre work and leave shortly 6 months later, now I have two years without working...

trevor5

sitting in jail for 4 of 6 years sentence for trying to help a friend ifelt i need to help. surrounded by murders, rapists and others. liars evrywhere. well i was a "robber". you can't trust no one in there. i was living in switzerland back then. thank god it was not as bad as the us prisons or like turkish ones. you get used to it but after two or three years it gets so boring. i lost control man and was an angry mofo back then becuse all the regrets about making the wrong decisions like quitting school etc. there is another big regret in my life but thats enough for today.

so children what we learned today: never feel responsible to to something for your friend because you own him one or two favours. how stupid i was. damn.

SouthLand

sitting in jail for 4 of 6 years sentence for trying to help a friend ifelt i need to help. surrounded by murders, rapists and others. liars evrywhere. well i was a "robber". you can't trust no one in there. i was living in switzerland back then. thank god it was not as bad as the us prisons or like turkish ones. you get used to it but after two or three years it gets so boring. i lost control man and was an angry mofo back then becuse all the regrets about making the wrong decisions like quitting school etc. there is another big regret in my life but thats enough for today.

so children what we learned today: never feel responsible to to something for your friend because you own him one or two favours. how stupid i was. damn.

I have been in your place years back.

If you wish to share your story feel free to go to this thread:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/656183-have-you-ever-been-in-jail/page-2

askinnywhitedildo

Drugs. Giving to much time to girls I shouldn't have, only in the end to get thrown down and stepped on. Leaving highschool for a year. Not using my scholarship when I had the chance. Spending so much time in a relationship that I thought for once in my life was working, and now it's all falling down and dying right in my face and there's nothing I can do to stop it. And then more drugs.