Crx like car

John Kimble

I think you can get them around the stadium. If you need help go to my help post.

I spend a whole evening cruising around looking for one, the next day after loading I came out of the scumhole I saw one but I was too late and again there was not one to find

Then I used the AR2 (PAL version of gameshark) car spawning cheat and got it that way.

When I wad driving that there were crx's everywhere (of course).

• 1 month later...

ladies and gentlemen, I give you your idiot, Cattron.  He was saying that its a CRX looking car, not an actual CRX.  He was speaking in a descriptive manner.   :sly:

Blista Compact is a lovely car - fairly decent top speed, beautiful handling and much better looks then the hideous Blista of GTA3. I often find them more common on the first island... sometimes around the Pole Position...

I usually see them around the first island, usually on roads near water. When i find one, i take it to a dark secluded place with my chainsaw and.........

[big mythical laugh]

Muah ha ha ha ha

[/big mythical laugh]

I hate imports

• 4 weeks later...
The Vice Chairman

The Honda CRX was one of Hondas best selling cars of the 1980's and you can still see them driving around your town today!!! here is pics i found of them for yer:

crx-re-sm.jpgcrx85siusblk-sm.jpg

Esperanto_Boy

I don't mind the Blista Compact. I have one in my El Swanko Casa garage, and one at Hyman Condo.

hey stupid  :devil:  :die: there is no crx its the blista compact

man this guy is so stupid :die:  :devil:

He said "CRX like car" in the topic. Dude, you're 10. You should be watching the Teletubbies instead of playing Vice City and calling someone an idiot. If I spelled like a retarded kangaroo with rabies, (like you do) I'd keep my mouth shut. Now go before your mom yells at you and makes you go to bed without your milk and cookie.