Interglobal films? stuck

Robsters

hya i've brought interglobal films (prawn island) and done the 1st mission on interglobal films where you pick up candy suxx and masades (sorry if my spelling is wrong) done that no problem.  Now i'm on the second mission dildo dodo something like that where you have to control the sea plane and fly throw circles or hoops I fly through one of them then i have to get to the next it normally takes me 2 minutes to fly through the first one and by the time i get to the next one my sea plane is on fire and mission failed.

can anyone help me if so I would be grateful

Robsters

Jamie Vercetti

this mission is hard but all you have to do is learn to fly the sea plane thats all, It took me a couple of tries but its worth it because you get to use the Sea Plane all the time after.

You'll notice that you will never beat the game without touching one of each vehicle & weapon.

They want you to experience the full spectrum.

So get out there & learn to fly :rah:

This is my best advice on this one, nothing magic, just a little something to get you going in the right direction. The start and stop places for your drops are arranged in a circle (more or less anyway). start with the northernmost start-point and head south, stay with the ones on the west side on the island until the las one down south, then head back north and do the checkpoints on the east side of the island.

Also, when flying, make gentle turns, don't try to make steep turns, you only lose control and crash into something (that goes for flying anything in fact!;) Lastly, you do have time to complet this mission at a leisurely pace, no need to rush it. I hade to make a couple of attempts on one of the checkpoints and I still finished with time to spare. Happy landings!

my advice would be dont hurry or panic..if you need to turn around go out over water to do it...you will not run out of gas...